Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Post To Numerous Facebook Groups At Once - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post To Numerous Facebook Groups At Once (1256 Views)

Post To Millions Of Facebook Groups: Better Than Fb Ads. Get It Here>> / How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry / How To Get Your Post To The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post To Numerous Facebook Groups At Once by saheed62(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gone are the days when I usually copy my post to share it on Facebook group one by one just to get more visitors, but the method always take much of my time and even energy but the time I came across this mighty method I really enjoy it and the first time I tried it, to be sincere there is a total changes in my blog visitors. Am also writing this with respect to my colleagues who are in need of it and also requesting for it. If you totally get to know this method, you can be using it to make direct money into your Bank Account by engaging yourself in registering an account with site that allows promotion of ads with your Social Network Accounts example of those sites are Open Ad Nation, Win Thrills and so on. I really like open ad nation for this because you will get # 1.925 on a single click so tell me if you post your links to 50 groups at once with a minimum 5000 members and you get at least 20 clicks from each groups so 20x50 that is 1000 clicks per day so 1000x1.925=1,925, for 10days, just calculate the amount and know how much it will be, so the probability for not getting 1000 clicks per day is 1/2 and 1000/2=500 so you are getting 500 clicks daily so which is 962.5 multiply by the number of days that you can afford using and calculate your earnings. It’s cool right? Yes it is Click here to read more
http://teelinks..com/2014/07/post-to-numerous-facebook-groups-at-once.html

(1) (Reply)

Small Practice Projects In HTML And CSS For Web Design Students / How To Borrow Money From All Network Without Paying Back. / U Want To Learn LARAVEL Php Framework?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.