Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN (6481 Views)

9 Household Crisis You Can Solve With Salt / Cucumber Crisis / Global Food Crisis: What Is The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2014
i'm sure this's a child play to what will happen to southern Nigeria when the nation splite.
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Sylvarresta: look at your write up, you are not better than him, you are both bigot

Anyways take care. smiley
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Slimmos(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2014
emmyclassic: South Sudan is still an Islamic country so oil or no oil. most Islamic countries never have peace
. U are a mumu and also and Ignorant fellow....South sudan is 99percent christian
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Slimmos(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2014
michealade: dem don fite war taya.....Im sure its an islamic nation!
do research b4 u come here disgracing urself.. South sudan is 99percent christian......ur hatred won't take u any where. Note am a christian and I work with fact
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Bashirfuntua: i'm sure this's a child play to what will happen to southern Nigeria when the nation splite.

Hahahahahahahahahah

Thank you jarey.

Whether we kill ourselves or not is none of you Northerners business.

"Usheyy Face Your Work Oooooooo".

What Devil Has Joined Together, God Must Put Asunder.

Say No To Forced Marriage.

I Rep Oodua Republic.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Sylvarresta(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Akinmail:

Anyways take care. smiley
You too bro...
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Slimmos(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Akinmail:

Really is this what they teach you in churches these days. Apart from collecting your money?

Oh so they've grown tired of ripping you guys off i.e collecting your money and now they teach you to be religious bigots?

But, come on you guys turned out to become really stupid bigots. I'm sure that's not what they intended(whoever they are).

fool just correct him and keep shut...u are also an islamic bigot
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by ayobase(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2014
they are being sabotaged.

what is the problem with fighting for independence.

I pray help comes quickly.
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by mecussey(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2014
They should go and give these children food na....where is Jona? The 2million naira meal allowance a day is enough to feed those children for a year.
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by myspnigeria: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Na wa o
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Daresh(f): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
emmddy: When they were in Sudan, they carried gun against government and agitate for independence because they are the oil producing region......... Let them survive on their oil, this is a lesson for pro- nigeria separatist .

Please don't say stuff like this unless you are sure. The black south sudanse were being brutally killed, raped and maimed by their arab "Lords". They had to split.

1 Like

Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Emessy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Konmight: They put themselves in this mess, they should solve the problem.

South Sudan have very fertile land for agriculture, they are suffering cos of the ethnic crises.

As for the Northerners Posters above who are (taking paracetamol for our headache) advising us, I suggest you mind your own business.

Whether we become another South Sudan, after independence, or not is none of your business. The most important thing is that we sever this unholy union aka Forced Marriage.

The only lesson to learn from South Sudan crises is that South South should be divided into various nations and Igbos should have their own separate nation while we Yoruba go our separate ways.

Ethnic differences and impatience led to the crises in Sudan. They had the opportunity to rule themselves and build a great nation but they blew it cos every tribe wants to produce president.

Northernerns "Face Your Work Oooo".

What Devil Has Joined Together, Let Almighty God Put Asunder Shap Shap.

Say No To Forced Marriage, 2015 is around the corner.

Cheers.
MUMU
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Emessy: MUMU

Hahahahahahahahahahah

E dey pain you?

Pele ooooooo, 2015 is just next year.

Don't forget this is 2014 not 1967, this time around you are on your own.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaah

What Devil Has Joined Together, God Must Put Asunder.

He Whom The Son Of Man Has Set Free, Is Free Indeed.

Say No To Forced Marriage.

Bye Bye Nigeria.
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by michealade(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Akinmail:

Both of you should get a university education.

If you already have one, then it probably isn't sufficient.

You need to pick up life skills that'll help you become presentable to human society.

Life skill that will stop you from being a disgrace to your family and society.

Taking caution, being tolerant, contributing positively to your nations good, and most importantly not being stupid.

I am really concerned for you mental and social health.

Tell me how do you guys get along in society without stinking of stupidity?
foolish fool.must you quote your father
Re: South Sudan's Food Crisis 'worst In The World' - UN by michealade(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Akinmail:

Empty-heads all over the place!

You could not even do a simple google search to verify your claims.

D.umdskull check wikipedia, South sudan has a christain majority while north is dominated by muslims.
This is the truth du.mb-skull!
South sudan is a christain country.
I'm sure this dis-appoints you.
Nonsense
mumu,i just dey notice u today...

(1) (2) (Reply)

So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! / Indomie, O Noodles, Mimi Noodles,chiki, Sum Yun(which Is Your Best?) / Total Life Changes Products? 08034308587

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.