Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218590 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
eemalex:

Lol you are funny from specs its the same speed with new generation mobile phones, I have not seen any phone downloading at that rate even iPhone 5s so I don't really know what you are talking about.
Be aware that our service providers limit our data bandwidth.
I checked the specs of iPhone 6 its dowlink/uplink is 42/5 mbps and Innjoo i1s own is 21/5 mbps

You have not seen abi? Offcourse you haven't. Do you have iphone 5s? If you do, use etisalat and download on it in 3G and see the maximum speed. Better still use samsung s5 or note 3 download and compare with your injoo...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by eemalex(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
jazz04:

You have not seen abi? Offcourse you haven't. Do you have iphone 5s? If you do, use etisalat and download on it in 3G and see the maximum speed. Better still use samsung s5 or note 3 download and compare with your injoo...
I have used iPhone 5s to download before, its no different. Am not saying they are not better brand than innjoo, we all know they are far better, but when we see this case clearly you would see the difference is not a problem. In 42mb/s and 21mb/s in where MTN, Etisalat and co limit our bandwidth generally, let's assume bandwidth given to us by the network provider is 15mbps and you are using 21mbps or 42mbps phone you can't download more than 15mps so both would download at the same speed. You might say one would receive better network. But I remember testing my tecno m3 WiFi with IPad mini 2 WiFi. The M3 beat it in receiving the smallest signal possible so don't judge only be specs.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
eemalex:

I have used iPhone 5s to download before, its no different. Am not saying they are not better brand than innjoo, we all know they are far better, but when we see this case clearly you would see the difference is not a problem. In 42mb/s and 21mb/s in where MTN, Etisalat and co limit our bandwidth generally, let's assume bandwidth given to us by the network provider is 15mbps and you are using 21mbps or 42mbps phone you can't download more than 15mps so both would download at the same speed. You might say one would receive better network. But I remember testing my tecno m3 WiFi with IPad mini 2 WiFi. The M3 beat it in receiving the smallest signal possible so don't judge only be specs.

Am not judging because of spec bro. But you are funny though. If you attempt a go at a download of a file in excess of 1gb with a 42mb/s and 21mb/s phones with a fixed bandwidth from network of say 15mb/s, by all standards, the 42mb/s entity will always run faster than the 21mb/s. ..
Analogy: say you are running a 100m race with an hussein bolt, do you have thesame speeds? The 100m serve as bandwith restriction. Who will get to the checkered flag first? Answer those questions then you get the picture.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by eemalex(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
jazz04:

Am not judging because of spec bro. But you are funny though. If you attempt a go at a download of a file in excess of 1gb with a 42mb/s and 21mb/s phones with a fixed bandwidth from network of say 15mb/s, by all standards, the 42mb/s entity will always run faster than the 21mb/s. ..
Analogy: say you are running a 100m race with an hussein bolt, do you have thesame speeds? The 100m serve as bandwith restriction. Who will get to the checkered flag first? Answer those questions then you get the picture.
Bandwidth doesn't necessarily means who get there first, its the maximum it can get to the acceleration is what determines who get there first. So looking at things the fastest can't be told with just ordinary specs it has to be tested.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
eemalex:

Bandwidth doesn't necessarily means who get there first, its the maximum it can get to the acceleration is what determines who get there first. So looking at things the fastest can't be told with just ordinary specs it has to be tested.

Nobody told you bandwidth is what determines who will get there 1st. Its the capacity of the phone that does. If you can't trust ordinary specs I don't blame me, when you use phones from reputable OEMs you will be confident on the spec sheet. That's why am looking for practical experience with these budget phones, its easy for them to lie about specs.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by akashi01(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
jazz04:

Nobody told you bandwidth is what determines who will get there 1st. Its the capacity of the phone that does. If you can't trust ordinary specs I don't blame me, when you use phones from reputable OEMs you will be confident on the spec sheet. That's why am looking for practical experience with these budget phones, its easy for them to lie about specs.
ok
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Talk2david1(m): 4:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Season's greetings my people. Please how can I upgrade innjoo i2s to 5.0 Lollipop? Thanks!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by TechyGirl(f): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Innjoo is the best phone.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
TechyGirl:
its supposed to be..seen their new windows 8tab?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
TechyGirl:
lol. Cheap techy girl. What do you know.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
...much love from D
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazinogold(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2014
merry Xmas friends...pls I mistakenly put a microsim into my i1s, after struggling for some minutes 2 remove it....then on putting my normal sim back I discovered that r sim slot 1 which I mistakenly put the microsim was not working again....also I noticed whenever I wanted to make call......the network would suddenly go off and display radio off, terminating the call! m kind of confused now because I can't mk calls on ma fone n ma sim slot 1 is not working and my battery drains fast! abeg I download football manager, aw I go take install m....na zip file! tank's!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxibrainz: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
if you cancel an order on Jumia how long will it
take for your money to be refunded to your bank
account?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Raptureminded(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
pls help me out. The touch panel of my newly bought innjoo T1 get spoilt. Pls how can I change it cos I just bought it from jumia last week thursday
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Raptureminded:
pls help me out. The touchpad of my newly bought innjoo T1 get spoilt. Pls how can I change it cos I just bought it from jumia last week thursday
shuoo..how did it get spoilt so easily??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Raptureminded(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
SuperMartins:
shuoo..how did it get spoilt so easily??
I put it in my back pocket and accedentaly sit on it. Pls can I see any solution to it. I brought it from jumia
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Raptureminded:
I put it in my back pocket and accedentaly sit on it. Pls can I see any solution to it. I brought it from jumia
u av to send it baq to jumia oo..no parts yet in Nigeria..dat am sure of or check ur local technicians and see if they can help..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by victorVIC1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
A friend intends buying ds phone tomorrow...She's keen on the battery strength and camera quality.Any information with respect to dat will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Raptureminded(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
u av to send it baq to jumia oo..no parts yet in Nigeria..dat am sure of or check ur local technicians and see if they can help..
d question nw is it free or I will pay. Cos I saw it in jumia website dat its after 3 mnth payment of spoilt part start
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Raptureminded:
d question nw is it free or I will pay. Cos I saw it in jumia website dat its after 3 mnth payment of spoilt part start
u re gona pay cos it wasnt a factory fault and its gona take some weeka b4 u get it baq..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
how do i turn on the light of the touch buttons below? (back, home, recent) the setting is in display setting for gionee phones
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
jazz04:
how do i turn on the light of the touch buttons below? (back, home, recent) the setting is in display setting for gionee phones
i use to turn on mine but forgotten d location
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
i use to turn on mine but forgotten d location
yap its a serious matter ooooo......ever since i bought dis phone av not seen d touch buttons on....pls how do i go abt dis?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Larenzy:
yap its a serious matter ooooo......ever since i bought dis phone av not seen d touch buttons on....pls how do i go abt dis?
no idea..never had any issues so never been tru all dat..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
no idea..never had any issues so never been tru all dat..
if i may ask.....is dat d way i will b using it or wat?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Larenzy:
if i may ask.....is dat d way i will b using it or wat?
No abide..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
No abide..
am waiting ooo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Larenzy:
am waiting ooo
Waiting for what ,Sir?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
jazz04:

usian bolt happens to be iPhone 5s and I am innjoo. bolt has a speed of 41mb/s and I have 21mb/s speed. the bandwidth restriction will be the maximum speed both of us can reach and the 100m will be the file to download.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
when will we get the innjoo note e ?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2014
elvis10ten:
usian bolt happens to be iPhone 5s and I am innjoo. bolt has a speed of 41mb/s and I have 21mb/s speed. the bandwidth restriction will be the maximum speed both of us can reach and the 100m will be the file to download.

You are right. That only affirms my point
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2014
jazz04:

You are right. That only affirms my point
no, it doesn't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.