Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218973 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by folafola(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
elvis10ten:
no, it doesn't.
I think two of you need to meet and test it out this is better than nairaland aurguement
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazinogold(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
abi which other fine screen guard and casing can I use for my i1s?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
sum1 should pls help me out ooooo......how do i on d light of d three control touches of my i1s ooooo...pls help ooo.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Larenzy:
sum1 should pls help me out ooooo......how do i on d light of d three control touches of my i1s ooooo...pls help ooo.
I don't think there is any light to on
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
jazinogold:
what ba3 also fit the i1s especially the one that is up to or note than 2000 mah
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazinogold(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
dabigjoe6:

what ba3 also fit the i1s especially the one that is up to or note than 2000 mah
my guy its the ba3 dat came with the fine that am using! what's helping me is that I HV innjoo e1 10000mah power bank! so ma device no dy die!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2014
elvis10ten:
no, it doesn't.
then you didnt understand the issue. The guy thought because bandwidth is set, all phones will have same speed which is not true. Faster phones with faster internet capacity will b faster. Thats my point.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 2:45am On Dec 29, 2014
jazz04:
then you didnt understand the issue. The guy thought because bandwidth is set, all phones will have same speed which is not true. Faster phones with faster internet capacity will b faster. Thats my point.
ok
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazinogold(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
jazinogold:
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by akashi01(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
jazz04:
imagine this,I swallow 3 balls of amala in 1min and you swallow 8 in 1min,and the mama put [internet provider] says the limit we can swallow per minute is 2,who will there first?.......ofcourse we'll get there together cos the swallow per minute is within both our range,so yours can't be faster than mine PERIOD!!!.......don't mind my example sha grin

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by akashi01(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
jazz04:
if the swallow per minute was like 10 then yours will surely be faster than mine,cos mine is 3 per minute and yours is 8......shikenagrin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
akashi01:
if the swallow per minute was like 10 then yours will surely be faster than mine,cos mine is 3 per minute and yours is 8......shikenagrin
Nice analogy, but at thesame time, you need to understand that the person that can swallow 10 balls of amala in 1minute must have "something" that makes him capable of swallowing more amala. so even if maximum downloading speed allowed by a network is 2mb/s, the smaller capacity device cannot attain attain that speed. all similar devices that have that "something" also downloading on that network will have thesame speed, maybe 1.9mb/s and the smaller capacity device with its own similar devices will be downloading at a lower speed than 1.9mb/s, and you mus know that:
in networking, this amala is not served independently grin they are actually eating from same plate, so here is the problem, the size of amala the 10mb/s capable guy can hold in his hand is more than what the opposition can hold. what if his one swallow is 2times that of the oppostion?? tricky huh wink wink
and what if again the total balls of amala to be swallowed (data to be dowlnoaded) is 4 swallow balls? and mama put (ISP) says 2 swallow per minute? and the positive factor we are considering here is "time" who finishes his own balls 1st abi?- d big guy will finish his own 2 and download will be completed maybe in 1min while you are still on yours at 1min and some seconds over... even if you will finish 2 balls in 2min, big guy would have finshed and moved on with life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DoroBen: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Innjoo na just pace setter for other phones.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by TheSureBabe: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Innjoo phones are amazing.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by eemalex(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
jazz04:
Nice analogy, but at thesame time, you need to understand that the person that can swallow 10 balls of amala in 1minute must have "something" that makes him capable of swallowing more amala. so even if maximum downloading speed allowed by a network is 2mb/s, the smaller capacity device cannot attain attain that speed. all similar devices that have that "something" also downloading on that network will have thesame speed, maybe 1.9mb/s and the smaller capacity device with its own similar devices will be downloading at a lower speed than 1.9mb/s, and you mus know that:
in networking, this amala is not served independently grin they are actually eating from same plate, so here is the problem, the size of amala the 10mb/s capable guy can hold in his hand is more than what the opposition can hold. what if his one swallow is 2times that of the oppostion?? tricky huh wink wink
and what if again the total balls of amala to be swallowed (data to be dowlnoaded) is 4 swallow balls? and mama put (ISP) says 2 swallow per minute? and the positive factor we are considering here is "time" who finishes his own balls 1st abi?- d big guy will finish his own 2 and download will be completed maybe in 1min while you are still on yours at 1min and some seconds over... even if you will finish 2 balls in 2min, big guy would have finshed and moved on with life cheesy
Read this article and see why there is little or no difference between the 21 and 42 as far as our carrier controls bandwidth

www.androidauthority.com/hspa-vs-lte-which-one-is-better-78120/

here you would see a place where they talked about most network providers around the world using the 21mbps so am very sure Nigeria is included.

See pics of speed of Glo and Etisalat on Innjoo i1s

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
eemalex:

Read this article and see why there is little or no difference between the 21 and 42 as far as our carrier controls bandwidth

www.androidauthority.com/hspa-vs-lte-which-one-is-better-78120/

here you would see a place where they talked about most network providers around the world using the 21mbps so am very sure Nigeria is included.

See pics of speed of Glo and Etisalat on Innjoo i1s

do you now agree with me or what? Because that link doesnt support yor arguement. They clearly said 'Tmobile's HSPA+ performed admirably in comparison with LTE" do u undastand dat? It doesnt say its equal or near equal. Infact the 2nd point there said that LTE is 20-30% faster! So what r u saying?
By the way, ur glo and etisalat is damn slow! Maybe injoo is slow. Gionee m2,p4 and jiayu phones have beta speedtests..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by eemalex(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
jazz04:

do you now agree with me or what? Because that link doesnt support yor arguement. They clearly said 'Tmobile's HSPA+ performed admirably in comparison with LTE" do u undastand dat? It doesnt say its equal or near equal. Infact the 2nd point there said that LTE is 20-30% faster! So what r u saying?
By the way, ur glo and etisalat is damn slow! Maybe injoo is slow. Gionee m2,p4 and jiayu phones have beta speedtests..
I see you don't have a point as you can't read between lines to comprehend something. Did you even read where they mentioned that most country haven't adapted the LTE network?

By the way what is your argument and what is mine.

Am simply telling you that in a case where your carrier limits bandwidth and can't provide the maximum speed of your phone network port, the speed of a download would be limited to that bandwidth provided by the carrier not the speed of the phone.
As you can read in that article, they hardly talked about a phone, they mostly talked about the carrier and Network type(HSPA+, LTE, Wiimax).
So if you cant understand me well just close this book.
Thanks.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by eemalex(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
jazz04:

if the Etisalat 2.82mbps is slow, I must say your brain works slowly, You should know that network speed varies at different regions.
By the way no one is forcing you to buy innjoo,
Damn
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Abeg..u guys shuld quit d unnecessary arguments..u guys re summoning me ere cos am following dis thread..biko

Make una ignore d JAZZ guy abeg..i don tire to check dis thread and see nothing meaningful..!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2014
pls my apps are force stopping,what should i do about this?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2014
what could have being the cause of this sudden force stopping because whenever i minimize any app before,i used to resume to such app at where i stopped even my opera mini resumed d last page but now non of my apps starts from where it stops rather it says unfortunately d app has stopped.......don't know if my mcard would av being d cause of this because it has been occupied.... so what should i do to fix dis issue?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by spaceboy: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2014
jazz04:
Your on point ma guy
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
eemalex:

I see you don't have a point as you can't read between lines to comprehend something. Did you even read where they mentioned that most country haven't adapted the LTE network?

By the way what is your argument and what is mine.

Am simply telling you that in a case where your carrier limits bandwidth and can't provide the maximum speed of your phone network port, the speed of a download would be limited to that bandwidth provided by the carrier not the speed of the phone.
As you can read in that article, they hardly talked about a phone, they mostly talked about the carrier and Network type(HSPA+, LTE, Wiimax).
So if you cant understand me well just close this book.
Thanks.
if most countries dont have LTE, what has that got to do with the talk here? who fuckn cares? talk was about comparison of download speeds of the phone this thread is meant for with other faster phones (not necessarily LTE fones).
"Am simply telling you that in a case where your carrier limits bandwidth and can't provide the maximum speed of your phone network port, the speed of a download would be limited to that bandwidth provided by the carrier not the speed of the phone."- and once again like i have been telling you, even if your carrier puts a limit, a faster fone will ALWAYS download faster.

"if the Etisalat 2.82mbps is slow, I must say your brain works slowly, You should know that network speed varies at different regions."
you no need vex bros. you only need to understand. see that Speedtest result? its 2Mbps which is 2 megabits per second and not 2 megabytes per second.... i hope you know they are different. if you accept that, then you will realise how slow it is.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by eemalex(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
jazz04:
if most countries dont have LTE, what has that got to do with the talk here? who fuckn cares? talk was about comparison of download speeds of the phone this thread is meant for with other faster phones (not necessarily LTE fones).
"Am simply telling you that in a case where your carrier limits bandwidth and can't provide the maximum speed of your phone network port, the speed of a download would be limited to that bandwidth provided by the carrier not the speed of the phone."- and once again like i have been telling you, even if your carrier puts a limit, a faster fone will ALWAYS download faster.

"if the Etisalat 2.82mbps is slow, I must say your brain works slowly, You should know that network speed varies at different regions."
you no need vex bros. you only need to understand. see that Speedtest result? its 2Mbps which is 2 megabits per second and not 2 megabytes per second.... i hope you know they are different. if you accept that, then you will realise how slow it is.

350kBs is 2Mbps I know you don't even know how to convert this.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
If the 'b' is capitalized, then it's Bytes. If it's low-caps, then it's bits. A bit is a single binary digit, either a 1 or a 0. A byte is a piece of data, a single digit that can be from 0 to 255. A byte consists of 8 bits (it takes 8 binary digits for decimal numbers from 128 to 255). So, 1 byte=8 bits.
Besides, 1 KByte is 1024 bytes, and 1 MByte is 1024 KBytes.
However, 1 kbps is 1000 bps, and 1mbps is 1000 kbps.
1 Mbps = 1,000,000 bps = 125,000 Bps = 122 KBps = 0.11 MBps

Hope this can helpful.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Francexmanu: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Techno gud joor very sexy phone h6
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
eemalex:

350kBs is 2Mbps I know you don't even know how to convert this.
its 250 and not 350 Mr Olodo.... and thats a bad, terrible download speed for 3G on an injoo phone...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by eemalex(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
jazz04:
its 250 and not 350 Mr Olodo.... and thats a bad, terrible download speed for 3G on an injoo phone...
2.8Mbp is 350KBs
And I changed the speedtest server from abuja to Lagos and got 5Mbps, unfortunately my data ran out before I could complete the test.
Abeg post your own speed make we see
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
am tired of dis phone oooooo.....my games pause whenever i play game on dis phone without me pausing it.pls should i do?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2014
wat sort of thread is this? since av posted d ish i'm having with my phone av not got any reply or solution. o ga ooooo.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Larenzy:
wat sort of thread is this? since av posted d ish i'm having with my phone av not got any reply or solution. o ga ooooo.
bro u better get used to it dis phone is jus 13500 so dnt expect de spec of samsumg on it... My phone ryt now when ever am playing game it will dis play dis greenish stuff when ever i reach a place dat is blue the geenish stuff will start poping on the blue background but have gotten used to it anway
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Larenzy: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
dudesexy1111:
bro u better get used to it dis phone is jus 13500 so dnt expect de spec of samsumg on it... My phone ryt now when ever am playing game it will dis play dis greenish stuff when ever i reach a place dat is blue the geenish stuff will start poping on the blue background but have gotten used to it anway
yap such thing use to appear on my screen while playing game but d main problems are: pausing while playing game,pause n play back while watching videos n mistyping while using d keyboard...... pls is der a way out for dis kind of problems?

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.