Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (219129 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
dinoescobar: FINALLY MY INNJOO I1S PHONES (2) ARRIVED TODAY, PLUGGED IT INTO MY WIRELESS AND WAS GOOD TO GO, ITS OK, ALTHOUGH PLASTICKY, WAT KIND I SAY, FOR THAT PRICE ADO OK.

NOW TO THE PRO'S HOW DO I SAVE MY APPS AND EVERY EVRY IN THE MEMORY CARD, I DONT INTEND TO USE D PHONE MEMORY AS ITS QUITE LOW.
HOOK A BROTHER UP
grin
uninstall all d apps dat came with it,dey eat up alot of d memory, download link2sd(phone must b rooted) den use it to move d apps to ur memeory card
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
SuperMartins: free?? Hw na?? Wat state??

LOL its onli in lagos dat delivery above 10k is free
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
who has tried custom roms on the innjoo i1s??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls oo,d sims we got..do we av any data applied to it or any gains on it pls??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'll be leaving yall soon. my infinix zero is finally coming to me on Wednesday, and my innjoo is almost sold (finalizing d sale) ... love dis phone like mad... but... anyway, up innjoo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Chimezie250(m): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
mrvocalprowess: I'll be leaving yall soon. my infinix zero is finally coming to me on Wednesday, and my innjoo is almost sold (finalizing d sale) ... love dis phone like mad... but... anyway, up innjoo
pls how did u make u glo biz work ,my phone already root
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Chimezie250: pls how did u make u glo biz work ,my phone already root
To change IMEI on MTK device, just
download MTK Droid tool and MT65xx USB
Driver so that your PC can identify your phone.
Once that is done, just run the Droid tool and
wait for it to detect your phone. On the upper
side of the interface, click Phone information.
Now you can see a Tab for IMEI /NVRAM. Just
click it and you can easily change your IMEI
from there... if u cant do it urself,deres a guy here - Dajavula, call him,he'll help uu
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Chimezie250(m): 12:14am On Sep 02, 2014
mrvocalprowess: To change IMEI on MTK device, just
download MTK Droid tool and MT65xx USB
Driver so that your PC can identify your phone.
Once that is done, just run the Droid tool and
wait for it to detect your phone. On the upper
side of the interface, click Phone information.
Now you can see a Tab for IMEI /NVRAM. Just
click it and you can easily change your IMEI
from there... if u cant do it urself,deres a guy here - Dajavula, call him,he'll help uu
drop his number
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Chimezie250: drop his number
0806 689 3144
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Realex007: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2014
pals i ve ordered 4 d phone buh i wanna add an extra battery to it. how do I go about it?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2014
It was nice getting d innjoo phone, i got one for myself (snatched by my wife), and 2 for my friends. So sorry i'm leaving u guys cos my R7 has arrived.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Realex007: pals i ve ordered 4 d phone buh i wanna add an extra battery to it. how do I go about it?
Call them and ask dem to send it along with d phone
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2014
SuperMartins: Pls oo,d sims we got..do we av any data applied to it or any gains on it pls??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by lordfalcao(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014
everyone is leaving na gionee p4 I go buy

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2014
flexin ma innjoo wella
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2014
whos leavin
i luv ma innjoo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dannyz(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2014
please who can help me order for this phone
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
dannyz: please who can help me order for this phone
i wanna sell mine if interested, rooted,glo bis works on both sims.. holla
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
preetydiva: but we thank God they brought cheap data thru agents at least. now we can buy more for less.
how? How do i get this?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2014
mrvocalprowess: i wanna sell mine if interested, rooted,glo bis works on both sims.. holla
i changed IMEI for a friend and she tried to subscribe for glo bis but it keeps telling her
"welcome to glo bis...help line 323.. Will be availble in 24hrs..."

she says it aint working yet..
how do you subscribe youra and
how do we confirm the BIS plan is active please?
Thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by MYLYN(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Interested in the injoo I1s or 2s.send Name, address and phone number to dat4mylyn@yahoo.com and get instant 500naira discount. Free delivery in Lagos, cash on delivery in Benin, ph, abj,warri and kaduna. Hurry and don't be left out on this cheap and affordable sleek phone.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by MYLYN(f): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2014
I can just holla @ me. Dat4mylyn@yahoo.com
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by THREASHOLD20: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2014
dinoescobar: FINALLY MY INNJOO I1S PHONES (2) ARRIVED TODAY, PLUGGED IT INTO MY WIRELESS AND WAS GOOD TO GO, ITS OK, ALTHOUGH PLASTICKY, WAT KIND I SAY, FOR THAT PRICE ADO OK.

NOW TO THE PRO'S HOW DO I SAVE MY APPS AND EVERY EVRY IN THE MEMORY CARD, I DONT INTEND TO USE D PHONE MEMORY AS ITS QUITE LOW.
HOOK A BROTHER UP
grin
Please does ur fone sound while it's booting, cos mine doesn't sound just only d innjoo logo
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
THREASHOLD20:
Please does ur fone sound while it's booting, cos mine doesn't sound just only d innjoo logo
no innjoo i1s doesnt it has no boot audio sound
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2014
MYLYN: I can just holla @ me. Dat4mylyn@yahoo.com
drop ur no
i dont like email tins
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by THREASHOLD20: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2014
mrvocalprowess: uninstall all d apps dat came with it,dey eat up alot of d memory, download link2sd(phone must b rooted) den use it to move d apps to ur memeory card
Please what's going on with my link2sd, after flashed cwm recovery img in it it has not been working as expected it detect 2nd partition but gve mount error message like ones in the picture below. Pls help me.

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dinoescobar(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]My brother I just sold the phone o, I want to pick the 12. But I need to know what to do and what to download and every.

Thanks.

mrvocalprowess: uninstall all d apps dat came with it,dey eat up alot of d memory, download link2sd(phone must b rooted) den use it to move d apps to ur memeory card
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by THREASHOLD20: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
@ all pls help me out if you are facing same issues. I can move my app data to 2nd partition, if I try to autolink any app it will hide the application which I won't be able to use again.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
DNDROID:
i changed IMEI for a friend and she tried to subscribe for glo bis but it keeps telling her
"welcome to glo bis...help line 323.. Will be availble in 24hrs..."

she says it aint working yet..
how do you subscribe youra and
how do we confirm the BIS plan is active please?
Thanks
she shud sub with a bb phone nd change apn to BlackBerry.net
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2014
dinoescobar: [color=#006600][/color]My brother I just sold the phone o, I want to pick the 12. But I need to know what to do and what to download and every.

Thanks.

how much u sell am?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by bharkarh(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
ebuka144:
i feel like slapin u r u a learner
is dis ur first andriod
u ve been severally once u fone is rooted quickly port cwm backup to it to avoid stories dat touch
hw can u as u r tamper wit ur fone internal memory sayin u want to increase it witout a cwm backup
my guy ur on ur own ur on stock recovery
dat is OYO for u
n d fone has no carlcare
wit dis ur next andriod u wont try such rubbish witout CWM
how can I port cwn backup to my Innjoo boss
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Chimezie250(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
house can I use old bb imei to change

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.