Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (219232 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
DNDROID:
innjoo i2 + bondlink 20,000mAh power bank

is a better choice man..
(720p HD screen res + octacore processor will play future games )
wink cool
how much
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by mychelyte(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
encryptjay:
maybe he meant 3gb internal mem for apps
Yeah! You're right
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
encryptjay:
maybe he meant 3gb internal mem for apps
Oh... Ok. The 3GB update from InnJoo I guess, yeah?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
DNDROID:
innjoo i2 + bondlink 20,000mAh power bank

is a better choice man..
(720p HD screen res + octacore processor will play future games )
wink cool
bro so this innjoo i1s aint goood for hdgaming??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Donjay007: how much
20k +free shipping to everywhere in Naija
i know someone that can help you get a discount ..

The power bank is 4.5k...not compulsory

together is ...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Robinokhalifa: bro so this innjoo i1s aint goood for hdgaming??
it is good ..
i just suggested the one in same price range and specs
remember i added futuristic thinking ...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jolakseinstein(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Heeboy94: Huh?? 3GB RAM?? Which of the phones?
i know of i1s for now. It now has 3GB RAM and the internal memory has also changed to 3GB RAM. From what i understand about it, there was a re-partitioning in the memory.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by swisscarter(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
jolakseinstein:
i know of i1s for now. It now has 3GB RAM and the internal memory has also changed to 3GB RAM. From what i understand about it, there was a re-partitioning in the memory.
na RAM abi na ROM
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jolakseinstein(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
swisscarter: na RAM abi na ROM
That's the ROM, sorry for the mistake, the memory for data and applications.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
elvis10ten: i knew that wasn't the real price. check their official facebook page the t1 is the same price with the i1s. screw the f1, screw the i2 and screw the i1s. Am getting the t1. Guys 14k for a tab with 7 inch, 1gb ram, quad core, 8gb, dual sim, 3g, wifi, bluetooth, etc. All the specs of the i1s with a bigger screen. *starts saving*
Can The Tab Bbm And Whatsapp Abeg?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
DNDROID:
it is good ..
i just suggested the one in same price range and specs
remember i added futuristic thinking ...
0oohkk i understand bro.....bro which droid ar you using??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2014
badolee10:
Can The Tab Bbm And Whatsapp Abeg?
yes.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Robinokhalifa: 0oohkk i understand bro.....bro which droid ar you using??
i gave out my innjoo i1s.. i've got i2 on-the-way ...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
woah thats gooood mahn....buh how was the i1s when you were still using it??was it v.good or average or badt..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
woah thats gooood mahn....buh how was the i1s when you were still using it??was it v.good or average or badt..hope it runs hdgames smooth without lags....
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Robinokhalifa: woah thats gooood mahn....buh how was the i1s when you were still using it??was it v.good or average or badt..hope it runs hdgames smooth without lags....
i1s is good..though i didn't test many HD games on it but the ones i did test ran lagless wink...
v.good...performance wise...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2).

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree + Screen Guard goes for NGN15,100.00 (Fifteen Thousand, One Hundred Naira Only) or NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only) without the Screen Guard.

The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows immediately!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 and F1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!!

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
i1s is good..though i didn't test many HD games on it but the ones i did test ran lagless wink...
v.good...performance wise...
hmmmm fantastic......but what ar the disadvantages you 've witnessed on this devicesowie bro if am asking to mach quextions....ah just wanna be sure am going for the right choice.....
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by funkdr(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
who has ordered this phone successfully from the east(imo)? or wants to sell of his.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Robinokhalifa: hmmmm fantastic......but what ar the disadvantages you 've witnessed on this devicesowie bro if am asking to mach quextions....ah just wanna be sure am going for the right choice.....
THE ONLY NOT SO GREAT PART IS BATTERY ...like all DROIDS...
...ABOUT 5HRS Heavy usage and 8hrs+ normally

The first mistake people make about this phone is
to compare them to old ones like tecno L3..

the phone is kitkat..lots of sweet functions
BUT AT A COST : BATTERY

you see if a 5000mAh battery were put in innjoo i1s,
it will be so thick and heavy no one would like it...
plus, it will require 6hrs to charge fully ...
can you wait that long to get back to your sweet phone? grin

do you know what they call iphone users around the world?
WALL HUGGERS
Y?
BATTERY NEEDS LOTS OF RECHARGING ...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
funkdr: who has ordered this phone successfully from the east(imo)? or wants to sell of his.
can you take it from PH?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
e be like say i go travel go dubai go buy this innjoo t1. @dndroid, what do you think ?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
elvis10ten: e be like say i go travel go dubai go buy this innjoo t1. @dndroid, what do you think ?
how many u go buy na..
flight ticket no bi hia o..
remember, its just #700 that Jumia is making on each
and that includes shipping ..lolzzz!! grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by funkdr(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
can you take it from PH?
are u selling yours?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
funkdr: are u selling yours?
yep! brand new.. innjoo i2
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID:
how many u go buy na..
flight ticket no bi hia o..
remember, its just #700 that Jumia is making on each
and that includes shipping ..lolzzz!! grin

lol grin, i no fit wait again. i don dey chop my moni small small, i don dey vex. make i use the remaining go there go buy one for myself. jumia dey make pass 7h, na dem and that innjoo know wetin dem dey do. if i vex too much i go tear the moni i wan use buy am, make e pain innjoo. grin

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
elvis10ten: e be like say i go travel go dubai go buy this innjoo t1. @dndroid, what do you think ?
Hmm Bro If You Wan Go Dubia Buy Am Abeg Tell Me , Make You Help Me Buy Too
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
funkdr: are u selling yours?
if you prefer, i can help you order anyone i1s or i2
and you can come pick it pay-on-delivery style! wink
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by funkdr(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
DNDROID: yep! brand new.. innjoo i2
drop ya number nah make we talk

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
elvis10ten: lol grin, i no fit wait again. i don dey chop my moni small small, i don dey vex. make i use the remaining go there go buy one for myself. jumia dey make pass 7h, na dem and that innjoo know wetin dem dey do. if i vex too much i go tear the moni i wan use buy am, make e pain innjoo. grin
hee... hee.. hee!
abeg tear-not o..
give me, make e pain them.. grin grin grin

did u order too?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
funkdr: drop ya number nah make we talk
ok.. can you check your email please?...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
badolee10:
Hmm Bro If You Wan Go Dubia Buy Am Abeg Tell Me , Make You Help Me Buy Too
but i can help get it too for less.. if you like sha..

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.