Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218563 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2014
encryptjay:
I don't really buy d idea of RAM expanders. There should b a a difference though especially in the multi-tasking.
it also increases speed of most apps...
for example fruit ninja will not play well on 512mb ram but with 1gb its a breeze..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2014
saskid: please is pay on delivery?
it depends on your location... Where are you?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Mustiboy(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2014
encryptjay:
I don't really buy d idea of RAM expanders. There should b a a difference though especially in the multi-tasking.
no difference at all
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mustiboy: an itel phone running on jellybean and with 256mb of ram, imagine dat! i bought the phone hoping to be able to expand the ram. roeshoft swaps but i couldnt see d difference in my phone
for starters ram expander makes phones lag a lot.nd den the ram wont change on ur normal certains.but if ur using a class 10 sd card,then it should b ok
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
This thread dey try fa.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2), information(s) about the phone are available upon request.

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 and F1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!![color=#000099][/color]

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Mustiboy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Donjay007: for starters ram expander makes phones lag a lot.nd den the ram wont change on ur normal certains.but if ur using a class 10 sd card,then it should b ok
the ram expander doesnt even give correct details of my ram in the widget. instead of wrting 228mb/60mb it writes something higher even when i havent swap
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Mustiboy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Donjay007: for starters ram expander makes phones lag a lot.nd den the ram wont change on ur normal certains.but if ur using a class 10 sd card,then it should b ok
the ram expander doesnt even give correct details of my ram in the widget. instead of wrting 228mb/60mb it writes something higher even when i havent swap i just wanna know if there a other ram expanders
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Anybody using the i1s 3GB internal memory update without issues like heating, decrease in battery performance etc should kindly indicate.
Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DealMogul(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
encryptjay: Anybody using the i1s 3GB internal memory update without issues like heating, decrease in battery performance etc should kindly indicate.
Thank you.

I do and it has only done more good than harm to my phone...perhaps the people complaining didn't do it well
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donpuffy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
encryptjay: Anybody using the i1s 3GB internal memory update without issues like heating, decrease in battery performance etc should kindly indicate.
Thank you.

Since I've upgraded d phone, my phone has been so lovely, I wonder why ppl complain of hotness n quick battery draining.
Of course, it gets hot whenever I play games or tether for a very long time which is normal.

U beta upgrade ur fone n start enjoying smoothness n best performance of the phone. Clean master takes care of hotness n battery drain.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Donpuffy:

Since I've upgraded d phone, my phone has been so lovely, I wonder why ppl complain of hotness n quick battery draining.
Of course, it gets hot whenever I play games or tether for a very long time which is normal.

U beta upgrade ur fone n start enjoying smoothness n best performance of the phone. Clean master takes care of hotness n battery drain.
pls give me a detailed description hw i can run/increase mine
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls some1 shud guide me on how to upgrade dis phone
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
SuperMartins: pls give me a detailed description hw i can run/increase mine
bro have you gotten the phone case?

If not, i could help you with that o...
which model do you have?
just holla n i wil pm ya..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
DealMogul:

I do and it has only done more good than harm to my phone...perhaps the people complaining didn't do it well
Okay, I was wondering
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
DNDROID:
bro have you gotten the phone case?

If not, i could help you with that o...
which model do you have?
just holla n i wil pm ya..
Yes oo..pls..wat color's available? Pls
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Donpuffy:

I'll do that. Thanks.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
SuperMartins: Yes oo..pls..wat color's available? Pls
is it i2 or i1s that you have?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Donpuffy:

please how does the clean master app take care of the heating n bat3 drain?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by gingger(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
pls who can redirect me to d page on how to root my innjoo phone and d tweaking process......
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ZEPHYREN(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2), information(s) about the phone are available upon request.

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 and F1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!![color=#000099][/color]
got my package delivered today as promise from Mr olak added some little surprise to it also honest dude really wish my second phone caneral his still working would have love to post some pics
all in all it's safe to do business with him could have posted it earlier but I was busy confirming the phone first. so far just what I expected
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 23, 2014
DNDROID:
is it i2 or i1s that you have?
its d i1s...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2014
ZEPHYREN: got my package delivered today as promise from Mr olak added some little surprise to it also honest dude really wish my second phone caneral his still working would have love to post some pics
all in all it's safe to do business with him could have posted it earlier but I was busy confirming the phone first. so far just what I expected
Oh thank you so much. I really appreciate. Should you find anything on jumia that you are interested in, please don't hesitate to holla at me!

Thank you for your review!!!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein:
Oh thank you so much. I really appreciate. Should you find anything on jumia that you are interested in, please don't hesitate to holla at me!

dude u a jumia rep?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Rockmyworld(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2014
ZEPHYREN: got my package delivered today as promise from Mr olak added some little surprise to it also honest dude really wish my second phone caneral his still working would have love to post some pics
thats the testimony am waitin 4. thanks 4 sharin, u hav given me the confidnc of doin busines with him. reccomendatn is very important in busines.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Rockmyworld(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2014
OlaksEinstein:

bros thanks 4 good job well done, do u deliver to ilorin town as well? will be lookin forward in doin busines with u.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DealMogul(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls guys when you start the upgrade, make suer you follow the instruction in the pdf manual on the website or else you will have a faulty phone on your hands. My upgrade on the i1s firmware is over 3 weeks old now and its simply the best...Cheers
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Rockmyworld: bros thanks 4 good job well done, do u deliver to ilorin town as well? will be lookin forward in doin busines with u.
Kwara state is not part of our payment on delivery location, I'm so sorry to inform you that i will not be able to do business with you however, if you have someone who can receive for you in Ibadan, we can still have a deal!!!

Thank you!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Donjay007: dude u a jumia rep?
Yes Sir. I am an Independent Sales Consultant at Jumia.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Rockmyworld: thats the testimony am waitin 4. thanks 4 sharin, u hav given me the confidnc of doin busines with him. reccomendatn is very important in busines.
As much that will be willing to give me a very little trust, I will be glad to make efficient use of it to give a huge value back.

Thank you!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Encryptjay, na here u come hide? I dey find u for Whatsapp since.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
@all, waiting for the innjoo t1, lets disturb jumia and innjoo customer support. make this thing come quickly. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.