Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience (4233 Views)

New Etisalat Android Plan / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by timilehing(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its been little over a week now Airtel introduce their Android plan for androids users. The data allocated is to be deducted x1.5 during peak periods and 1=1 offpeak periods (they still retain their dubious habit of illegal data zapping).
To those that have subscribed to this plan, please share your experience/ordeal. Let us know how faithful Airtel is doing with this plan.
Most importantly, are they still zapping customer's credit after subscribing to this plan??

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yea... good idea. Front page pls!!!
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by dryakson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
I did the bis plan for 1500 yesterday but 1400mb remaining now..... Airtel can NEVER change....
Am even afraid of the 2G for 2000.....

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
I doubt if any has subscribed because to me it's quiet expensive. imagine paying N2,000 for 2g while I can get it for N1,500 from bb unlimited plan.Although I trust some naija guys wen like experiment

1 Like

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
LMAO... UNA NO DEY HEAR WORD

LET'S HEAR YA STORY SHA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by timilehing(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airtel's infidelity has kept them in biz since taking over from Celtel. All these credit & data they're zapping on their network forgetting that "deris God"
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by dridowu: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
What is airtel ?

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Tholuwaniey(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm currently using the plan and I only download at night but during the day I just chat and light-browse a little.. they've not been zapping my data..... my counter reads 925mb when I've used 1gb and 50mb
. I thinks I'll stick to this plan till we get to the "promised" land!

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by psucc(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Abeg make una teacher me how to use the bb plan for my Andrew hmmm no oh Android.

Abeg airtel don't killing me.
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
dridowu: What is airtel ?
is a name of animal place and things

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by vintino(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
pls hw do sum1 check data balance
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by vintino(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tholuwaniey: I'm currently using the plan and I only download at night but during the day I just chat and light-browse a little.. they've not been zapping my data..... my counter reads 925mb when I've used 1gb and 50mb
pls wats d code for data balance?
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by vintino(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tholuwaniey: I'm currently using the plan and I only download at night but during the day I just chat and light-browse a little.. they've not been zapping my data..... my counter reads 925mb when I've used 1gb and 50mb
pls hw can I check my data balance
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by obosirow: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
I think the best way to use this plan and enjoy your data without feeling cheated is to do light browsing in the day (peak hours) like chatting, browsing with opera browser then do your default downloading at night (off peak hours)
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Tholuwaniey(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
vintino:
pls hw can I check my data balance

Data balance or data used
. well either ways..
To check your data balance sail *223# .. you'll see android bundle

To check the amount of data used kindly check the data counter pre installed on your phone or download it from play store

thanks!
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by vintino(m): 2:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Tholuwaniey: .

Data balance or data used
. well either ways..
To check your data balance sail *223# .. you'll see android bundle

To check the amount of data used kindly check the data counter pre installed on your phone or download it from play store

thanks!
fenx boss
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by kenono(m): 3:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Crap! I repeat, crap! My data manager reads that i have used 274mb in 6days, according to airtel, they said i have used 570mb

Well i was using mtn night plan, and was lucky to be legible to pay 1500 for 2months with airtel 4gb

I dey manage the crap happily cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by eezor: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2014
personal experience. their network is always fine during day period(1.5/kps) but when its from 9p.m down, when they were supposed to charge normal data 1=1, i hardly get working internet service from airtel.
dey just want u to quickly exhaust ur data so u can re-subscribe.
PLEASE! AVOID AIRTEL NIGERIA(EBOLA VIRUS)
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Onyiclassic(f): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Still flexing my 4gig for 1500

1 Like

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Promking: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2014
All I need is for Airtel to release another cheaper plan.....preferably #1000 for 1GB
As for the android plan, a friend of mine is currently using it, and he has no complain so far. I feel this airtel plan has come to stay.
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by abdulaz: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2014
2k for 2gig for one month or 2k for 6gig for two months? Do the maths. Glo, rule your world....
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Deelola(f): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulaz: 2k for 2gig for one month or 2k for 6gig for two months? Do the maths. Glo, rule your world....
does glo (2k for 6gig) work on pc?
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by wunmi2odun(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2014
psucc: Abeg make una teacher me how to use the bb plan for my Andrew hmmm no oh Android.

Abeg airtel don't killing me.
what is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by obosirow: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Mix of English and Broken grin
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by epheezy2(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Airtel is back on track with their former plan....

How To Subcribe For airtel 80mb and above with just #100 only..

It very simple.. Just dail *440*18#,
After then check your mb with *223# or *123*9# to confirm, and if it don't work never you belive my post again because it is 101% working and that is what am using right now..
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by epheezy2(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2014
How To Subscribe For air tel 80mb and above with
just #100 only..

Load airtime of just #100
Just rail *440*18#,
After then check your mb with *223# or *123*9# to confirm, and if it don't work never you believe my post again because it is 101% working and that is what am using right now..
Post your comment!! To let others to be sure,
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2014
epheezy2: Airtel is back on track with their former plan....

How To Subcribe For airtel 80mb and above with just #100 only..

It very simple.. Just dail *440*18#,
After then check your mb with *223# or *123*9# to confirm, and if it don't work never you belive my post again because it is 101% working and that is what am using right now..

another stupppid airtel Rep

(Follow This Member)Send E-Mail Message To epheezy2Gender: mTime registered: July 30, 2014Time spent online: 1 hourLast seen:10:30amView Epheezy2's posts (2)|View Epheezy2's topics (0

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by aycauz: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Same here.... am owkay wit d plan . Better dan d bis plan. Mk sure u download @ night n not day time
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Ugojames(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Onyiclassic: Still flexing my 4gig for 1500
Please o what network are u making use of?
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Don't bothe subscribing! I did the 3500 for 4 gig plan and in two days they have removed 800 mb meanwhile my phone is still calculating 350 mb. Airtel expects u to browse lightly during the day, what kind of thinking is that? Why should there be a specific time you are allowed to browse cheaply? Well that's the last time im doing it. Going back to my mtn. Good riddance
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by ignis: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thank God I did not do the useless Airtel data subscription.
My brother is being charged double , even with the light browsing, they deduct data like madt.
Re: Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience by timilehing(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
ibotjaycob: Don't bothe subscribing! I did the 3500 for 4 gig plan and in two days they have removed 800 mb meanwhile my phone is still calculating 350 mb. Airtel expects u to browse lightly during the day, what kind of thinking is that? Why should there be a specific time you are allowed to browse cheaply? Well that's the last time im doing it. Going back to my mtn. Good riddance
I knew all these would happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Xiaomi Pocophone F1: Flagship Killer? Iphone X Clone? (UNBOXING) / How Can I Track My Stolen Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.