Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) (7422 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) by kethoja(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Coming soon to you all fresh and new a true life story of emma aka emmaxpounds....

Coming to you this evening.... so I would want to say thank you to all those who commented on my previous topic and would want to ask you guys to keep glue to this new true life story and please correct me where I stand corrected.....thanks and keep fingers crossed for tonights update.....
Re: How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fiction or nonfiction?
Re: How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) by kethoja(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Fiction or nonfiction?

Nonfiction so expect everything to be real no add ups
Re: How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) by kethoja(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Life was great growing up because there was little or nothing to worry about just regular warri evening footballs (4:30pm)....
Emma was a young man born without a silver spoon but with the determination to carve one for himself, growing in a family of 8, 6 girls and 2 boys was nothing short of fun.....
THROWBACK.........

Obus (emma) !!! Where you dey come from ? I nor tell you say you and mena go carry corn. Go sell this evening Nor be you I dey ask ? You do eyes for there like your papa the day when he come deceive me enter this thing when he call marriage.....mtcheeew come I done arrange the corn if you like carry your two left leg come back say them buy credit or money lost then make you see watin I go use your eyes see, you nor go get sense like your sister na so so play you go dey play like who dem born for shrine.....
Abeg mena my sweet baby......abeg mummy I nor gree nor be everyday nai dem go they deceive me go sell oh because today nor be my turn oh (crying)...my pikin e don do nor worry I go buy Christmas and new year dress for you....

Problem go dey this house today who carry my 1000 naira ? Obus ! Mena ! Where my money ?
If I here my name for there I go lost bottle for your head oh, which kind level be this na only me they this house ? Shutup there thief na you take am abi you get partner now ? Mummy abeg abeg I take God beg you which kind level be this now ? Na only me you and you husband born abi una get me for mind this morning ?
I say shutup, mudiaga your brother no they collect people money abi na me or your papa take am ? (Obus grumble inside maybe ) watin you talk for there obus ? Watin you talk for there ehen ? ( She picks up a kettle and throw it at him but he swiftly escaped it and ran out)......

Obus how fa guy you dey game ? You be fool e don get the day when obus nor dey game,...una dey craze na abi ? Watin you mean abi na my papa create agbo (gamble) ?
First card oh ! Wait you dey hide card abi ? Monday because you don join level you go they hide card feel say them nor go fit do you anything abi ? Obus e don do leave am make we dey go...ike abeg nor tell me that one, him monkey don fall enter my banger soup today....
OBUS.........!!!!!!!
Re: How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja:

Nonfiction so expect everything to be real no add ups

Okay. No prob.
Re: How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) by JOETYNO: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Bro, U need to work on ur Structures, make it look more prepared. It's actually poorly constructed! Nice one bro
Re: How I Became A Gboy Aka Yahooboy ( True Life Story Of A Friend ) by kethoja(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
A more improve post coming your way this evening....thanks for the view and please kindly drop your comments

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi / Why You Shouldn't Wait To Be Inspired Before Writing / The Work Of The Devil? A Short Story By Avatarmode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.