Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ebola Is A Global Issue, Patrick Sawyer’s Wife Speaks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Is A Global Issue, Patrick Sawyer’s Wife Speaks (913 Views)

Why My Husband Really Travelled To Nigeria. Ebola Victim Patrick Sawyer's Wife / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Is A Global Issue, Patrick Sawyer’s Wife Speaks by DAMYSTERYBOY(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6dR7kKCtn_o/U9fF0FHV7_I/AAAAAAABM18/U4J4Q6CgwaA/s1600/eb.jpg[/img]

Ebola virus victim, Patrick Sawyer’s wife, Decontee
has spoken after her husband died of the virus in
Nigeria last week. She says it’s a battle the whole
world should fight and only hopes and pray no
other family will go through what she is presently
going through. Apparently, Mr Sawyer had lived about a decade in
Minnesota with his wife and three children before
moving back to Liberia in 2008. His wife who
spoke in the US where she lives with their three
daughters disclosed Mr Patrick is also a US citizen
and it breaks her heart that their daughters would never get to meet him again.

“I don’t want all of this to be for nothing. I have
three girls who will never get to know their father.
People think Ebola is a problem on the other side
of the world, but that is not entirely correct. It’s a
global problem because Patrick could’ve easily
come home with Ebola. Easy. Easy. It’s close, it’s at our front door. It knocked down my front door,”
she said.

“I don’t want any more families going through
what I’m going through. So I pray, and then I’m
ready to fight,” she told KSTP.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-GQGSqYrKAL4/U9fF7ZFU9WI/AAAAAAABM2E/uJd8WAuwwG4/s1600/eb2.jpg[/img]

Patrick with one
of his daughters

More @ www.informativeblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebola:doctors Accused Of Administering Lethal Injections And Harvesting Organs / We Don't Die, We Kill Ourselves 2 / I Need Help To Find The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.