Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

my opinion on the Ways To End Ebola Virus Permanently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / my opinion on the Ways To End Ebola Virus Permanently (746 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my opinion on the Ways To End Ebola Virus Permanently by englishmart(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
First all I have to commend GEJ and other ogas at the top for their restive efforts towards ensuring the virus doesn't get disseminated in the country.

my message goes to every country that has a high spread of the virus"

1. Conduct a compulsory medical check-up for every citizens

Make an announcement that will compel every citizen into going for a check-up. Whoever is diagnosed of ebola virus disease should be completely ostracised to prevent the dispersal of the virus

2. Stop visiting public toilets.

when you use the same toilet with someone who has the virus, you automatically contact the virus. The kind of vapour that comes out of some public toilets is capable of extermination. It will freeze your systems spirituallygrin

3. Declare a compulsory 6 week public holiday
Government should ensure everybody observes this holiday. Then pay some allowance to every citizen.
The reason for the holiday is

Since it has been confirmed that whoever has this virus doesn't last for more than 3weeks, therefore, every viral citizen must have died before holiday is over. This is to ensure that those citizens who refused to go for checkups are affected.
Finally, during the holidays nobody should associate with anyone.

I rest my case.

Oya mods over to you

Re: my opinion on the Ways To End Ebola Virus Permanently by BoiledCorn: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
In this country where people are more stubborn than he goats??
Re: my opinion on the Ways To End Ebola Virus Permanently by englishmart(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: In this country where people are more stubborn than he goats??
the stubborn ones will die and leave us alone
Re: my opinion on the Ways To End Ebola Virus Permanently by BoiledCorn: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: the stubborn ones will die and leave us alone
the stubborn ones will roam around, get infected and infect others before dying.

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Way To Combat The Ebola Virus / Benefits Of Flax Seed For Healthy Skin & Hair / Ebola: What The Government Must Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.