Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Greetings To All, Happy To Be Here :) Need Your Advice.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Greetings To All, Happy To Be Here :) Need Your Advice.. (519 Views)

Eid Mubarak Messages,sms And Greetings 2015 / Eyo Festival 2011. Calling All Happy Lagosians / Ekele (greetings, Well-wishing, Compliments, Regard, Salutation) In Igbo Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greetings To All, Happy To Be Here :) Need Your Advice.. by BashyYG: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm dating a Igbo man with 3 kids from a previous marriage. I've never been married and do not have my own children. Let me make it clear, he is a wonderful man, we are happy together. No complaints there smiley
However, I need advice/tips how to nurture and facilitate a relationship with his children without feeling awkward or making them feel so. I have NO intention of trying to be their mother. They already have one and I'm respectful of that. But I would like your comments/feedback on some of what you think I can do or challenges I might face. The kids: two boys 11, 9 & 1 girl 7.
When he has them which is every other weekend we do things together. They are comfortable with me now where they ask their dad to spend time at my home and if they don't see me, ask of me. This has not been my dating experience before and with all the challenges that can come with having an ex wife and kids I welcome your comments smiley Thanks in advanced and be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Please Teach Me Urhobo / What Are Your Thoughts? / Where Can I Find A Host Of Wedding Vendors To Choose From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.