Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. (856 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / NFF ‘offered’ Renard $100,000 For Oliseh’s Job / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by PhockPhockMan: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
The Nigeria Football Federation has offered Stephen Keshi an improved contract of seven million naira a month (over$44,000) a top official told africanFootball.com.
In his first contract, which expired after the World Cup, the former Super Eagles captain earned five million naira monthly and has now demanded twice that amount.
Keshi, who was not considered for the South African post and the NFF are expected to finalise a new deal next week.The official who has been part of the contract talks said the “Big Boss” wishes to continue as Nigeria coach “We have had meetings with Keshi and the good news is that he is willing to continue as coach of the Super Eagles,” the official told africanFootball.com.“He is only concerned that most of the fringe benefits in his contract were not provided and demands better treatment from the Federation.
“I think the first step was a success and we will build on it because the (2015 Africa Cup of Nations) qualifiers are not far away.
”The Super Eagles will in early September begin the defence of the AFCON crown won in South Africa last year.
The African champions will play in a group comprising South Africa, Sudan and either Congo or Rwanda.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/nff-offered-keshi-n7m-monthly/
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by Longeria(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Congrats big boss.
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by PhockPhockMan: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
We need continuity in Nigeria.
Kesh till 2022.
JOE BOY till 2019
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
7m a month. Remind me, how much do they pay professors in a federal University?
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
waste of money , give me 4m and I will win world cup for nigeria
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by PhockPhockMan: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
chukwuma101: 7m a month. Remind me, how much do they pay professors in a federal University?
Mind you, university professor's is not comparable with coaching job. The later is always contract job.
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by PhockPhockMan: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
hopelink1: waste of money , give me 4m and I will win world cup for nigeria
Have you taken your malaria drugs today?
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by Longeria(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The Nigeria Football Federation has offered Stephen Keshi an improved contract of seven million naira a month (over$44,000) a top official told africanFootball.com.
In his first contract, which expired after the World Cup, the former Super Eagles captain earned five million naira monthly and has now demanded twice that amount.
Keshi, who was not considered for the South African post and the NFF are expected to finalise a new deal next week.The official who has been part of the contract talks said the “Big Boss” wishes to continue as Nigeria coach “We have had meetings with Keshi and the good news is that he is willing to continue as coach of the Super Eagles,” the official told africanFootball.com.“He is only concerned that most of the fringe benefits in his contract were not provided and demands better treatment from the Federation.
“I think the first step was a success and we will build on it because the (2015 Africa Cup of Nations) qualifiers are not far away.
”The Super Eagles will in early September begin the defence of the AFCON crown won in South Africa last year.
The African champions will play in a group comprising South Africa, Sudan and either Congo or Rwanda.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/nff-offered-keshi-n7m-monthly/
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Have you taken your malaria drugs today?
your father
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by PhockPhockMan: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
hopelink1: God bless your father
AMEN.
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by arsetalks(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
It is honour well deserved. He deserves that much per month. An oyinbo man would have gotten same or even more per month. However, I honestly think it is time NFF takes serious the issue of sending our coaches to refresher courses and we should have more and more coaches. Not sure we have up 2 200 UEFA/FIFA certified coaches in Nigeria.

Germany has 5000 plus and they have just a population of 80m if I am correct.

1 Like

Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
AMEN.
shittt be upon you!!!!!!!!!
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by AlwaysCute(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Keshi all the way.Keep up your gud work Keshi and make us proud
Re: NFF Offered Keshi N7M Monthly. by PhockPhockMan: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
AlwaysCute: Keshi all the way.Keep up your gud work Keshi and make us proud

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama & Ahmed Musa In 25man Shortlist For Caf Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria U171-1 Guinea U17 / Mikel Obi Has Been Ignoring All My Calls And Text Messages - Stephen Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.