Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? (1058 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Olusanya333(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Considering the life i choose to Live(single lyf) nd d Grace of God on me coupled with the Fast approaching of d Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ,Is there any need to go to school? Or should i just start full evangelism(missionary? Thanks as u put a word of advice.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by emmyskies(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
If you'll get married, go to school. If you'll remain single, begin evangelism and leave school
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
chai
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by alexleo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Olusanya333: Considering the life i choose to Live(single lyf) nd d Grace of God on me coupled with the Fast approaching of d Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ,Is there any need to go to school? Or should i just start full evangelism(missionary? Thanks as u put a word of advice.

Young man pls go to school. Dont you know that education is important in evangelism? You also need a good paying job so as to fund your evangelism and even fund other evangelical work? Except if you have a coconut head whereby na so so fail you dey fail for exam then you can go and learn a skill that you are gifted in. Dont be surprised you may live your life till old age and die yet Jesus hasnt come. Did Jesus give you any appointment concerning the date of his coming?

2 Likes

Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Weah96: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just in case Father Time decides not to call it quits in your lifetime, at least you can avoid standing at an intersection holding a cup with pennies in your hand. Although, the ministry nowadays can be just as lucrative a career as the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Olusanya333(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2014
alexleo:

Young man pls go to school. Dont you know that education is important in evangelism? You also need a good paying job so as to fund your evangelism and even fund other evangelical work? Except if you have a coconut head whereby na so so fail you dey fail for exam then you can go and learn a skill that you are gifted in. Dont be surprised you may live your life till old age and die yet Jesus hasnt come. Did Jesus give you any appointment concerning the date of his coming?
Contrary to what u guess i'm a genius. Education is not a key to Evangelism dat will mean empty d Cross of his Power. What then is Speaking in Tongue for? .Overtime this Worldly wisdom has been used to preach the Word of God nd dats why d Church is lacking Powers. Those who Preach the Gospel will earn their Living by the Gospel. Nd for when Christ will come,right wen i gv my lyf to Christ i saw a Vision of d Coming of the Lord nd in relate to d event on if we are nt to dcv ourself its near.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Olusanya333(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2014
emmyskies: If you'll get married, go to school. If you'll remain single, begin evangelism and leave school
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by rinrin23(f): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Are you actually serious?. Just when I started to have hope in this country, along comes a post like this.

Please stay out of school, I wouldn't want my kids influenced by the likes of you.

2 Likes

Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by freshPikin: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Go for full evangelism. The Lord shall supply all your needs.

If he doesn't, it's His Will.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by SomeoneBorrowed: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
freshPikin: Go for full evangelism. The Lord shall supply all your needs.

It's your God's will for someone to go hungry? Trash.

Please, Olusanya, don't go to school. When hunger hooks you and your Jesus isn't here yet, we'll see what you'll be pushed to do for money.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by onetrack(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Christians have been expecting Jesus' imminent return for almost 2000 years. Doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: Contrary to what u guess i'm a genius. Education is not a key to Evangelism dat will mean empty d Cross of his Power. What then is Speaking in Tongue for? .Overtime this Worldly wisdom has been used to preach the Word of God nd dats why d Church is lacking Powers. Those who Preach the Gospel will earn their Living by the Gospel. Nd for when Christ will come,right wen i gv my lyf to Christ i saw a Vision of d Coming of the Lord nd in relate to d event on if we are nt to dcv ourself its near.

seriously? Where is it written in your bible that those who preach the gosple will earn their living from the gosple? I hope you are not referring to tithe for I can bet that you are not a levite grin

mr. man, get a job!
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by torchwave: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Op, the rapture has not taken place and we don't know when it will. It may happen today or tomorrow or ninety (90) years from now. No one is certain of Christ's return for His people.

Besides, attending school becomes unnecessary only when you have been left behind and the Anti-Christ has announced the seven-year peace agreement with Israel to fulfill biblical prophecy, then you should know the earth has only seven years before Christ's return (the Second Coming) to rule the earth for a thousand years - the Millennial Reign.

If you plan to be left behind after the rapture which we have no idea when it will happen, then you're free to abandon educational pursuits.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Olusanya333(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
kolawaxxy:

seriously? Where is it written in your bible that those who preach the gosple will earn their living from the gosple? I hope you are not referring to tithe for I can bet that you are not a levite grin

mr. man, get a job!
Those who Trust in the Lord shall never be ashamed. Now 1 Cor 9:14 says "In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their Living by the gospel." Do you now see it?
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Olusanya333(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

It's your God's will for someone to go hungry? Trash.

Please, Olusanya, don't go to school. When hunger hooks you and your Jesus isn't here yet, we'll see what you'll be pushed to do for money.
Those who trust in the Lord Shall never be ashamed
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Olusanya333(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
onetrack: Christians have been expecting Jesus' imminent return for almost 2000 years. Doesn't look like it's going to happen.
I recommend 4 u 2 Pete 3:3-10
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: Those who Trust in the Lord shall never be ashamed. Now 1 Cor 9:14 says "In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their Living by the gospel." Do you now see it?

alright. In what way then do you intend to make a living by preaching the gosple?

By asking your members to bring 10% of their income? first fruits offerings? special offerings? grin, or monetary seed sowing?
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Olusanya333(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
kolawaxxy:

alright. In what way then do you intend to make a living by preaching the gosple?

By asking your members to bring 10% of their income? first fruits offerings? special offerings? grin, or monetary seed sowing?
I'm not starting a Church i'm going for missionary. Jesus do not collect anything frm anyman Yet he eats.That is for God to do nd not my concern
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Olusanya333: I'm not starting a Church i'm going for missionary. Jesus do not collect anything frm anyman Yet he eats.That is for God to do nd not my concern

alright. Break a leg
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Getting a formal education, though a 'good to have', is not exactly a necessity. I think you should do what works best for you. If your talents are best harnessed through a formal education then by all means go for it but if not then do something else that best suites your 'interest'. It matters not if the rapture is tomorrow.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by torchwave: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
striktlymi: Getting a formal education, though a 'good to have', is not exactly a necessity. I think you should do what works best for you. If your talents are best harnessed through a formal education then by all means go for it but if not then do something else that best suites your 'interest'. It matters not if the rapture is tomorrow.
Agree with you on that.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by osifred(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
@op I just want to ask you a simple question. How do you intend to feed and carter for your other needs if you don't want to be career-oriented?

Hoping on the flock to feed and carter for your needs is not really a good business.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by freshPikin: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Op, leave the matter for God hand. He's able to see you through.

Throw away a chance at education and see what he shall reward you with.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by frank317: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
freshPikin: Go for full evangelism. The Lord shall supply all your needs.

Or he does nt have faith, or his decision was against God's will or ...
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
*laughing so hard* my friend i pity you. There is nothing like an End Time please! There is nothing happening at this time that has not happened before. Please go into some history books and become global in thinking.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
freshPikin: Op, leave the matter for God hand. He's able to see you through.

Throw away a chance at education and see what he shall reward you with.
This is not fair at all. I believe the OP is a very young chap in need of some honest guidance.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by wordcat(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
onetrack: Christians have been expecting Jesus' imminent return for almost 2000 years. Doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Some of jesus' disciples/apostles even thought that it will happen in their time as their master jesus said but You bn I knw that it will NEVER happen. All na fairy tales.
Re: What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? by wordcat(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
frank317:

Or he does nt have faith, or his decision was against God's will or ...

Or mr. Lucifer tempted him and he fall along the line and become a lost soul.

(1) (Reply)

Live Broadcast: RCCG November 2014 Holy Ghost Service ยป Theme: Great Expectation / May Your Soul Rest In Perfect Peace: Is This Prayer Biblical? / Seven Signs Of The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.