Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,604 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Importation Business 1st Saga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business 1st Saga (1167 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business 1st Saga by sojdan4real(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
I want to share the secret of mini importation business that will make you 100% profit of your capital. Let me know if you are interested so that I can share it on my next post
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by spotmataz: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Interested. Keep posting
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by Ladygeneral: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ride on bro
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by Hkenny: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
We following.
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by Paradise163(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Following
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by lexylexy(m): 3:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Oya naww,let's here it o. I hope say no be ebook sha.
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by ecash2: 5:16am On Jul 31, 2014
fully interested... like to know to order from www.1688.com thanks
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by tonjeola(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2014
let see what u have.
HAPPY SHARING wink
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by dasanchez1(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2014
ecash2: fully interested... like to know to order from www.1688.com thanks
grin
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by dav8id(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Friend you cant order from such site directly, you need third party shopper to work things for you.
1688.com is only for chinese local shopper not international shopper.

For that reason there are many chinese shopper agents out there whom duties is to help international shopper shop on 1688.com by this reason you suppose to knw that it cant be possible to order directly from 1688.com.

Now the registration require a phone verification ie china phone number. Also mode of payment its in china currency.

Now alternative. If you most shop that site then i suggest you do it through your trusted supplier on aliexpress or alibaba, your trusted supplier can source for whatever you want through the local store, not even on the website but directly from factory.

Hope this help.
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by dasanchez1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
dav8id:
Friend you cant order from such site directly, you need third party shopper to work things for you.

For that reason there are many chinese shopper agents out there whom duties is to help international shopper shop on 1688.com by this reason you suppose to knw that it cant be possible to order directly from 1688.com.

Now the registration require a phone verification ie china phone number. Also mode of payment its in china currency.

Now alternative. If you most shop that site then i suggest you do it through your trusted supplier on aliexpress or alibaba, your trusted supplier can source for whatever you want through the local store, not even on the website but directly from factory.

Hope this help.
yea my oga boss.
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by sojdan4real(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
If you are interested drop your email.
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by tolulope5(f): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=dav8id post=25112246]

Hope this help.[/

Can anyone please hook me up with a shopping agent in mainland china/I am interested in importing simple home decorating items. Thanks
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by Tectono: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
For you to be successful in importation business and to avoid being duped by any foreign seller, you must have an adequate knowledge of:
Import operations.
Import management.
Import documentations.
Methods of payment in import business e.g Letter of Credit (L/C)
For more information, check out these links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html
Re: Importation Business 1st Saga by Thespecialone(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=tolulope5 post=30450358][/quote] you can contact me.

(1) (Reply)

New Business Proposal / What Business Can I Do In School To Earn Me Money / Free Guide: How To Earn With Facebook And Cpa Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.