Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mynd44 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mynd44 (746 Views)

Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? / Mynd44 How Dare You? / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mynd44 by AsSabirin(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hi mynd44 please help me, I just tried positing on topicin job section but it tells me I can't and should try in a week. Please help me. Thanks.
Re: Mynd44 by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
You will have to wait since you are a new member

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 by Idrismusty97(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
OP how did you immediately know Mynd as a mod if you are a new member cheesy.

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find
out.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 by AsSabirin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mynd44: You will have to wait since you are a new member
but this diesnt make any sense? For why?
I was a member before the crash, but never re-registered as my account was wiped. But on browsing the job section I see a topic of ny intrest abd I registered, just to comment abd now I can't and just like that no concrete reason attached? Very unfair I have to say. Seun

Idrismusty97: OP how did you immediately know Mynd as a mod if you are a new member cheesy.
lipsrsealed
Was a member but inactive, "new" in this sense means I want to get acquainted.
Re: Mynd44 by Sloan: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mynd44: You will have to wait since you are a new member

Myndd, why is that same rule not applied to new IDs in the Politics Section? I need to know ASAP or I must assume you people have sold NL to the PDP politicians? Or now you create new IDs but backdate their "Created" date?

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 by RoyalRoy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sloan:

Myndd, why is that same rule not applied to new IDs in the Politics Section? I need to know ASAP or I must assume you people have sold NL to the PDP politicians? Or now you create new IDs but backdate their "Created" date?

Lolllz. Logic reasoning.
Your thinking cap is well placed on ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 by AsSabirin(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seun
please can you come help. Thanks
Re: Mynd44 by AsSabirin(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Seun
Re: Mynd44 by AsSabirin(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2014
Seun mynd44 any other mod mukina2 anybody!
I just got an invite for a test, can't find the topic and I want to make posts. This is unfair aswer. This rule is just not fair.
Re: Mynd44 by brownlord: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2014
AsSabirin: Seun mynd44 any other mod mukina2 anybody!
I just got an invite for a test, can't find the topic and I want to make posts. This is unfair aswer. This rule is just not fair.

Stop all this your many grammar enter business sex-tion make you go buy account if you so really wan comment, abi you nor know say dem dey sale account ni? I for give you one from my own, but na only 5 remain so I dey manage them

(1) (Reply)

Know Crazy Facts About These Animals / Funny Things You Did When You Were Younger But Regretted You Did. / Breaking News: Airasia Flight Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.