Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) (1100 Views)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2014
hello everyone,I'm a newbie here.....please follow my story (fiction) and make comments on my mistakes..
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by macsika: 2:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Where is it?
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Iolite(f): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Write something, then I will know if u are worthy to be followed.
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Abioseh had been strange recently that it has left her friends amazed,what could have happened to the once bubbly girl has remain shrouded in mystery,not even her roommate Tonia understood all what has happened to her.
Abioseh is a curious young lady,always looking for ways to solve the puzzle that emerges in her mind,but no sooner had she solve a puzzle than another would prop up in her mind,a trend that Always infuriates Tonia who is more of the conservative breed,though not that she despise her roommate who had become her good friend since their housemaster paired them together since last term.
When she had embarked on reading a book titled "philosophy of religion" which she claimed was borrowed in a library,Tonia had warned her severely against reading such a book,Abioseh though had stucked to her gut,Tonia was least surprised the next day when Abioseh had declared "I don't even believe in destiny again",therefore when she came again with another book,"scientist discover hell",Tonia had rebuked her,telling her " these books will only destroy your mindset",Abioseh had not heed,but had proven costly,after reading the book,she continuously dreamt of the devil and monsters running and chasing after her,by the time she was awoken ,she was completely shattered..................
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
since noticing her unusual behavior,the juniors had started spreading "senior Abby has gone mad"rumors.Tonia was coming from a class a hot afternoon only to be stopped on her tracks by some group of girls,mostly juniors,all excited to get details,before she could turn her face,they had multiplied,almost immediately,Abioseh was seen holding a plate coming to the dining hall all alone among the hordes of girls,looking forlornly depressed and scared like an old barren lady,she kept gazing up and down,oblivious of the eyes all gazing at her,suddenly she broke to a terrific run like a vehicle that has lost total control,infact some scared girls scampered out of the road to make way for her,the crowd of girls that had gathered around Tonia had not made her to notice the dining bell had been rung.
"senior Tonia,is it true that senior Abby has gone mad?"a girl asked,several others put up their hands,Tonia moved away from the gossiping girls to the dining hall straying her neck to. where Abioseh had been seating,Abioseh finished her meal,packed her plates and made for the hostel in a speed that left onlookers startled.
The housemaster Bolatiri is also worried,the rumor spreading quickly like wildfire about Abioseh perceived madness has made him uneasy,plenty of girls had already came to complain and report Abioseh's scary behaviors in the hostel.
"she is now mad" a junior girl had came to gossip to him,another one had came to cry her eyes out,wanting to go home and afraid to stay in the hostel,infact one concerned parent had rang him the previous night,while teaching the class this morning he had noticed the girl,who was always cheerful is looking as scared as ever.
"something is definitely wrong with this girl" Bolatiri had muttered...

to be continued........
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
With their school certificate just months away,it is important the girl be nursed back to life,Bolatiri looked at Abioseh again
"we will fix you back Abby,I promised" the whole class stood up stunned as abioseh clutched to her chest her bag and ran out of the class in an insanely speed.

Chief Anita was with the committee on the election as they were deliberating on how to triumph at the polls,since the SDP primaries that had produced young doctor Dilibe he had become a real threat to cheif's ambition of being governor,but the chief already has his own plans sewn up,he can't afford to loose this election to Dilibe,not with all his reputation,a young politician should never beat him at his own game.
"what do u say to this chief" Areola fires at chief,little did he know that chief was already in his own wonderland plotting and scheming and that the question had bought chief's mind back to the meeting again,chief paused for some moment.
"I have been hearing you and whatever all of which you finally decides,I'm with you" he replied irritated.
Mrs Dilibe was emerging from the toilet the third time,when her husband came back,she had looked uncomfortable since Bolatiri the housemaster of her daughter had called,telling her the state of mind of Abioseh,"she could need a psychologist",that was the part that scared her most,her husband quite became incensed at her unrestlessness thundering at his wife to stop " all those nonsense"
"we will go to her school by weekend and pick her,she might just be feeling homesick"
just like all women,Mrs Dilibe was deeply worried and couldn't quite catch a sleep,though her husband didn't show his concerns,he was as worried as well,he wish the week should jump quickly."she is just homesick" he convinced himself and slept off.
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Iolite(f): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Now I am seriously following. Good one there.
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Iolite: Now I am seriously following. Good one there.
thanks,ur comment is deeply appreciated
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by LarrySun(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Kindly space out your paragraphs.
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 1:27am On Aug 01, 2014
LarrySun: Kindly space out your paragraphs.
thanks very much,thanks for the correction.
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by LarrySun(m): 2:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Olril18:
thanks very much,thanks for the correction.
What's the genre of the story?
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 2:14am On Aug 01, 2014
LarrySun:
What's the genre of the story?
short story(fiction)
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Adamai looks dry and petrified,her memory began to recover as she looked hard from chief to Jango,one of her abductors,chief smiled at her wryly while making his demands.
she was startled and confused,it all started like those adventure films she loved watching,except this is reality,chief had been firm,she must helped in kidnapping Abioseh,she began to thought afar,before Abioseh's sudden "madness",she had been a good person to her,notwithstanding her status as a mere cleaner,she will be rewarded she has been told,but how can she because of money do this,she looked hard at chief and Jango,but this chief Anita looks like he is cruel and wicked more than the devil itself,life certainly has no meaning to somebody like him,if she refused,she will be finished off without a whim by those strong people who abducted her in the morning if chief decides they should get rid of her...

..............,.......................................................................................
The DPO was pacing up and down ,how could he believe this story,he had known chief for so many years,this accusation looks incomprehensible to him,somebody may be out there that wants the downfall of chief,
"who sent you lady,how much we're you given to do this?",the police chief asked looking hard at the lady,two days ago,chief Anita had came to this same police station commending the police for their hardwork towards the polls,and now here stand this lady accusing cheif of attempted kidnapping.
"doesn't add up,just made up to destroy chief"
He looked hard at Adamai again,"tell me the truth now or you will be arrested",the DPO said with finality.
"how can you say that sir,Abioseh's life is in danger,so is mine,im even scared they could have trailed me here"
The DPO reflected for some moments trying to weigh up the possibility of the information being true.
"what is your name again"
"Adamai"
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Iolite(f): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guy all these delayed updates no be am at all. You are killing my zeal towards to ur story, but am not giving up sha. Nice one there.
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Aipete2(f): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2014
More More More
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Iolite: Guy all these delayed updates no be am at all. You are killing my zeal towards to ur story, but am not giving up sha. Nice one there.
I'm so sorry,I will update soon,it's really being tight here in sch,that's why.
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Olril18(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Aipete2: More More More
thanks very much...ur comments means much to me
Re: Story((The Mystery Of Abioseh) by Iolite(f): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Olril18:
I'm so sorry,I will update soon,it's really being tight here in sch,that's why.

Ok. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Starting Up Stories You Can't Finish!!!! / The Pitter-patter (raped In The Rain) / A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.