Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Olamide And Erigga..who Really Makes The Street Boiz Smile? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide And Erigga..who Really Makes The Street Boiz Smile? (902 Views)

Download Full Tracks: Erigga Album – Okorowanta / Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / Which Country Makes The Best Music In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Erigga..who Really Makes The Street Boiz Smile? by AspDrone(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Have been wondering why erigga hasn't supassed the level of fame or sucess he commands.Anyways i between Olamide and Erigga who reps the street better when it comes to the way they praise the street in their various songs? Who has got the street OT,swags and support more.Thanks. No need to yab me let's just have fun
Re: Olamide And Erigga..who Really Makes The Street Boiz Smile? by hakeem4(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2014
AspDrone: Have been wondering why erigga hasn't supassed the level of fame or sucess he commands.Anyways i between Olamide and Erigga who reps the street better when it comes to the way they praise the street in their various songs? Who has got the street OT,swags and support more.Thanks. No need to yab me let's just have fun
olamide

(1) (Reply)

Music: Harrysong – Ofeshe (prod. By Amir) / NBC Bans Shoki! / VIDEO: Maheeda Dancing Naked To Davido’s Owo Ni Koko. Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.