Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers (7254 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by GogetterMD(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls add 08022089798. Medical doctor hoping to have a swell time barring the weather. 7E0943BD bbm pin. Hoping to be in camp late Tuesday morning or early afternoon cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by utopiancupid: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
I've bn posted to plateau too..plss add me to whatsapp group..08068115501,dats my numba
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by jerryghana(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
I'm Jerry by name.I was equally posted there.I have already accepted it in good faith. I'll be coming from aba on Tuesday morning. Here is my number: 07067810165.pls add me to the whatsapp group.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
don4luv: Despite it wasn't were I was hopin of goin, bt I jst hve to accept my faith. God knws d best, pls is there anybdy goin to plateau state nd how calm Is it. Wuld love to knw those goin to plateau state add on whatsapp group 07033994318
lolz, Plateau state is a cool state, i served in Shendam batch A, 2012/2013 sevice year, but i was posted to schools, most corpers served in schools, except if u knw hw to play ur buttons well, u may be posted to juicy places, al d best.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Fortune02(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who is going to Plateau from Onitsha. Was posted to Plateau and this will be my 1st visit to the state. Seriously want to hook up please
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by mykel152209(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sodeke Michael
Pls add on whatsapp
#teAm UI
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Larrylarex(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
mykel152209: I felt so bad when I heard I was posted to Plateau, it was like a death sentence and the first thing I did was to google "bomb blasts in Jos" I was shocked by the incidents dt as happened in Jos including the ones that happened May this same here, anyway I'm trusting in God for his guidiance and protection on all of us,I'm sure we're gonna laugh last. Hoping to here from more peeps dt are posted to plateau aswell.
Guys chillax! I am a batch A corp member serving in Jos Plateau state and tell you what? Being posted to Plateau is one of the best thing that will happen to your educational career. First off, you're privilege to use one of the best orientation camp in the country with interlocked roads, enough hostel, tiled floors, personal wardrobe, shower an WC, a large hall with gallery and much more, the Mangu orientation camp is a five star hotel compared to other camps. Now apart from what you've been told to bring to camp, you must get a cardigan, a duvet if possible, a head warmer, pair(s) of gloves and long thick socks or leggings for ladies. The weather in mangu is slightly colder than California, USA (for real). It averages 22-25 degrees in the morning in march. My PPA rocks (Geotess Nig Ltd, Jos) others are good too, many corpses were posted to private firms and government institutions, just relax your mind and enjoy the Plateau. I also hope to meet you guys on camp for one of the NYSC lectures. Peace out
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by don4luv: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
mechanics: lolz, Plateau state is a cool state, i served in Shendam batch A, 2012/2013 sevice year, but i was posted to schools, most corpers served in schools, except if u knw hw to play ur buttons well, u may be posted to juicy places, al d best.
does d schools pay well cos I heard plateau dnt government pay.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Larrylarex(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
utopiancupid: I've bn posted to plateau too..plss add me to whatsapp group..08068115501,dats my numba
You won't be able to call each other in camp, the network is crazy there so I'll suggest all nairalanders meet at the flags stand on the parade ground at 8pm after dinner on your swearing in day (Thursday) I could only connect with just a nairalander in my set despite the fact that we have our numbers like this, even the one i connect with, we're staying in the same hostel also in the same platoon
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Afriziq: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
I wanted Abuja bt i got Plateau...thinking abt hw to redeploy bt its looking like i will hav fun with u guys around. Plz if u r going tru Abuja on tuesday we can go 2geda...Plz add me to de whatsapp group en BBM group as well...my number 08033024918 Pin: 323BA1C8
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by don4luv: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Larrylarex: Guys chillax! I am a batch A corp member serving in Jos Plateau state and tell you what? Being posted to Plateau is one of the best thing that will happen to your educational career. First off, you're privilege to use one of the best orientation camp in the country with interlocked roads, enough hostel, tiled floors, personal wardrobe, shower an WC, a large hall with gallery and much more, the Mangu orientation camp is a five star hotel compared to other camps. Now apart from what you've been told to bring to camp, you must get a cardigan, a duvet if possible, a head warmer, pair(s) of gloves and long thick socks or leggings for ladies. The weather in mangu is slightly colder than California, USA (for real). It averages 22-25 degrees in the morning in march. My PPA rocks (Geotess Nig Ltd, Jos) others are good too, many corpses were posted to private firms and government institutions, just relax your mind and enjoy the Plateau. I also hope to meet you guys on camp for one of the NYSC lectures. Peace out
does the private firm pay corpers nd do u influence ur PPA in jos
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Ebonygift(f): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2014
Afriziq: I wanted Abuja bt i got Plateau...thinking abt hw to redeploy bt its looking like i will hav fun with u guys around. Plz if u r going tru Abuja on tuesday we can go 2geda...Plz add me to de whatsapp group en BBM group as well...my number 08033024918 Pin: 323BA1C8
how many hours from Abuja to Plateau
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Bigsteveg(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Larrylarex: Guys chillax! I am a batch A corp member serving in Jos Plateau state and tell you what? Being posted to Plateau is one of the best thing that will happen to your educational career. First off, you're privilege to use one of the best orientation camp in the country with interlocked roads, enough hostel, tiled floors, personal wardrobe, shower an WC, a large hall with gallery and much more, the Mangu orientation camp is a five star hotel compared to other camps. Now apart from what you've been told to bring to camp, you must get a cardigan, a duvet if possible, a head warmer, pair(s) of gloves and long thick socks or leggings for ladies. The weather in mangu is slightly colder than California, USA (for real). It averages 22-25 degrees in the morning in march. My PPA rocks (Geotess Nig Ltd, Jos) others are good too, many corpses were posted to private firms and government institutions, just relax your mind and enjoy the Plateau. I also hope to meet you guys on camp for one of the NYSC lectures. Peace out

U mentioned private firms, is it recently? How will someone get a very good posting also? Do i need to go with extension box? Is it always crowded? What about the social ammenities? U know what, pls for God sake, give me ur whats app number, bbm pin or anything i can use to get across to u. Pls awe need to talk b4 i embark on dis journey. God bless

And if its for me to drop my contacts, just lemme know thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Bigsteveg(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Larrylarex: You won't be able to call each other in camp, the network is crazy there so I'll suggest all nairalanders meet at the flags stand on the parade ground at 8pm after dinner on your swearing in day (Thursday) I could only connect with just a nairalander in my set despite the fact that we have our numbers like this, even the one i connect with, we're staying in the same hostel also in the same platoon

So network is very bad there, what network can u recommend us to use, i use glo and mtn, how is the signal of this two, do i need to get any other sim which has better reception?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Bigsteveg(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Ebonygift: how many hours from Abuja to Plateau

I heard 3 hours.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by victree007(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Hi ttboy and Ebonygift. My name is Victory and am also going to Jos from Benin on monday. Pls guys wat transport r u taking so we could meet up. 08155463543 pls beep me on whatsapp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by cuteabbey02: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
08057187981. That is my number.....pls, kindly add me 2 d group n let me know d next line of action. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Kemisola18: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2014
I dunno what to think about plateau cos its the last place I expected to be posted. I'm actually thinking of redeploying. I'm not sure yet though. Pls, will camp be opened tomoro cos I'm going from Akure and I want to travel tomorrow.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Afriziq: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
If you are goin to plateau orientation camp from Abuja pls call me so we can go in group...08033024918
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by victree007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Kemisola. Camp will be open by monday so u can go if u wish to. Am going too 2moro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by omoruby: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
@afriziq, was was thinking of leaving warri for abuja tomorrow den to plateau on tuesday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by gzuxkhrixt: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ebonygift: When I collected my call up letter and saw Plateau I almost fainted. I pray God sees us through. Please anyone going to plateau from benin?
Guys Chill, Plateau or no Plateau, bomb or no bomb, we ain't going there to die, we will go n cum back intact...IJN.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by gzuxkhrixt: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
All of una wey dey form badoo so, wen una rch there make una sha dey shine una eyes, na God sure pass, but if u get bullet proof vest bring am cum, if u get bomb proof vest bring am cum, if u cnt afford a gun, bring cutlass...all in all, just hold ur side tight, trust all my benin guyz them. if boko attack una there, hell for u guys wud be "going down without a fight, going down without taking sm of those bomb-loving fellows along"...Be smart, be safe, dnt try this...See u in Mangu camp!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Godstile: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
mykel152209: I felt so bad when I heard I was posted to Plateau, it was like a death sentence and the first thing I did was to google "bomb blasts in Jos" I was shocked by the incidents dt as happened in Jos including the ones that happened May this same here, anyway I'm trusting in God for his guidiance and protection on all of us,I'm sure we're gonna laugh last. Hoping to here from more peeps dt are posted to plateau aswell.

Exactly what I did@googling the last bomb blast. I'm still angry and upset.

Now no ideas about redeployment
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Ebonygift(f): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2014
gzuxkhrixt:
Guys Chill, Plateau or no Plateau, bomb or no bomb, we ain't going there to die, we will go n cum back intact...IJN.
Amen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Ebonygift(f): 2:32am On Aug 04, 2014
Bigsteveg:

I heard 3 hours.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by omoruby: 5:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Pls who s leaving from warri dis morning?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Victosin09(f): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
gzuxkhrixt: All of una wey dey form badoo so, wen una rch there make una sha dey shine una eyes, na God sure pass, but if u get bullet proof vest bring am cum, if u get bomb proof vest bring am cum, if u cnt afford a gun, bring cutlass...all in all, just hold ur side tight, trust all my benin guyz them. if boko attack una there, hell for u guys wud be "going down without a fight, going down without taking sm of those bomb-loving fellows along"...Be smart, be safe, dnt try this...See u in Mangu camp!
Amem
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Victosin09(f): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nice...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Larrylarex(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bigsteveg:

U mentioned private firms, is it recently? How will someone get a very good posting also? Do i need to go with extension box? Is it always crowded? What about the social ammenities? U know what, pls for God sake, give me ur whats app number, bbm pin or anything i can use to get across to u. Pls awe need to talk b4 i embark on dis journey. God bless

And if its for me to drop my contacts, just lemme know thanks
Sorry it came late : 07037118718
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
don4luv: does d schools pay well cos I heard plateau dnt government pay.
only private o, govt sch pays frm #1500 to #3000.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers by Larrylarex(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bigsteveg:

I heard 3 hours.
3hrs + to Jos, about 4hrs to Mangu cos Mangu is like an hour journey from Jos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Batch A Corp Members To Pass Out In February? / COVID-19: 138 Corpers, Camp Residents Tested Positive / My NYSC Journey To Kaduna

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.