Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders (877 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by sexzskil(f): 2:14am On Jul 31, 2014
1. Most nairaland dudes are sex starved! This is true, go over all their posts and the discovering will be shocking.

2. 45.9 percent of females in Nairaland are scam. Anyway, some of them take the anonymity of the forum to enjoy the blessings of being females, u know what i mean. Lol

3. 69.5 percent of Nairalanders are real jobless, idle and hopeless people in real life. They vent their frustration by opening unecessary threads, cursing fellow members at every given opportunity, etc.

4. 80 percent of members rely on Nairaland for fun and relaxation while the rest 20 percent depend heavily on the forum for information.

5. 70 percent of Nairalanders' lives will be so boring without the forum.

6. 95 percent of core Nairalanders highly regard Seun, the founder.

7. Nairaland MODS are very biased, sadistic, ignorant and pathetic. Sorry Nwakagwe of Politics section, fact remains fact!

8. 87 percent of new members barely gve a damn who the owner of the forum is.

9. 15 percent of Nairalanders are so reserved. They rarely comment on any thread except when very necessary. Some actually registered to comment on certain ''touching'' issues and that is d end.

10. 95 percent of dudes on Nairaland are lonely and desperately looking for a companion.

Feel free to add more.

Seun, Mods, etc, THIS IS ABOUT NAIRALAND MEMBERS, DO THE NEEDFUL!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by mstik(f): 2:20am On Jul 31, 2014
source?
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by majamajic(m): 2:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Yes op we are jobless.
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by mstik(f): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2014
I see a lot of figures. I don't know if they are made up or if you were JOBLESS enough to conduct your ridiculous 'research'.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 31, 2014
11. 99.9 percent of females in Nairaland are UGLY.
12. 99.9 percent of dudes in Nairaland are smart, intelligent, hardworking, handsome and above all God fearing.

6 Likes

Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by barackodam: 2:46am On Jul 31, 2014
sexzskil: 1. Most nairaland dudes are sex starved! This is true, go over all their posts and the discovering will be shocking.

2. 45.9 percent of females in Nairaland are scam. Anyway, some of them take the anonymity of the forum to enjoy the blessings of being females, u know what i mean. Lol

3. 69.5 percent of Nairalanders are real jobless, idle and hopeless people in real life. They vent their frustration by opening unecessary threads, cursing fellow members at every given opportunity, etc.

4. 80 percent of members rely on Nairaland for fun and relaxation while the rest 20 percent depend heavily on the forum for information.

5. 70 percent of Nairalanders' lives will be so boring without the forum.

6. 95 percent of core Nairalanders highly regard Seun, the founder.

7. Nairaland MODS are very biased, sadistic, ignorant and pathetic. Sorry Nwakagwe of Politics section, fact remains fact!

8. 87 percent of new members barely gve a damn who the owner of the forum is.

9. 15 percent of Nairalanders are so reserved. They rarely comment on any thread except when very necessary. Some actually registered to comment on certain ''touching'' issues and that is d end.

10. 95 percent of dudes on Nairaland are lonely and desperately looking for a companion.

Feel free to add more.

Seun, Mods, etc, THIS IS ABOUT NAIRALAND MEMBERS, DO THE NEEDFUL!!

1: how does it affect ur life pattern
2: how did u know?? I guess u are one
3: lyk ursef?? What are u doing awake??
4: maybe
5: if yes not up to that percentage
6: God forbid.
----oloun maje
----tufiakwa
----allah kiaye
7: yes some, but not all
8: why should they??
9: probably true
10: big lie
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by kultimate009: 3:06am On Jul 31, 2014
And I am 100% sure you guessed those numbers..... Did Seun do a survey of some sort we didn't know about?
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Eiya! Op is suffering 4rm abnormanity

2 Likes

Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by pfijacobs(m): 3:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Waking up to see dis thread.....

*spits on OP's head*

Going back to sleep
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by DaVinChiSam(m): 3:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Op are you Lonely and desperately looking for a companion?
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Blebleswag: Eiya! Op is suffering 4rm abnormanity
JESUS CHRIST cry
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 31, 2014
erm....wat about da trolls??
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2014
balamz: 11. 99.9 percent of females in Nairaland are UGLY.
12. 99.9 percent of dudes in Nairaland are smart, intelligent, hardworking, handsome and above all God fearing.
if I hear let me see your pics maybe you are handsome dude so I can know if truly NL guys are handsome
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2014
100% of nairalanders will agree to d fact that OP is suffering from low self-esteem and needs 100% of nairalanders' attention to get over it.
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
JESUS CHRIST cry
chaii can't stop laughing
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Thunder04(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Bussy body bad belle.
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2014
prettythicksme: if I hear let me see your pics maybe you are handsome dude so I can know if truly NL guys are handsome
imagine trey songz in picture, that the way I look.
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
JESUS CHRIST cry
na wetin Jesus Christ do u......

Remember ' thou shall not cal d name of the Lord in vein.'
Re: Ten Facts You Probably Don't Know About Nairalanders by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii can't stop laughing
lol, how are you wink ?

(1) (Reply)

How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? / In What Language Do You Think? / I Travelled Kano – Zaria By Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.