Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? (872 Views)

Why Is GREEN And RED Often Used In Xmas Decorations / Why Sales Girls Prefer Attending To Male Customers To The Female Ones / The Female Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by korel9: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Let's make this as concise as possible. Check this scenario out:

Mr A happens to be out of funds when his woman (whether they are married or just courting) approaches him for some money to get something that will be of MORE benefit to the woman than the man.
Remembering she just collected her arrears of about 3 months salary, he asked her to use from the money pending when he'll be financially buoyant again.
On reeplying, she said HER money isn't meant for that cos she has plans for it. He retorts irritatedly,
"Oh, but mine is meant for it isn't it?"
Then she pours it out
"Of course! YOUR money is OUR money while MY money is MY money!"

Ladies are fond of using this expression and can be annoying sometimes.

How true and appropriate is it?
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
sad
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
The wisdom of man is foolishness in the sight of the gods.

It's stingy and selfish women that uses such phrase..If you like,credit their account with 25.5bn,they would still call you to ask for recharge card.

When you credit such women,they can only flash you once.

2years ago,I had this neigbour whose fiancee was akagumic in nature,if she's cooking and the maggi is not enough,she would call the guy(my neigbour) to come back home not minding where he is
and give her N50 or N20 that would be enough to buy the maggi shocked
he always ends up eating the food like that if he doesn't comply.
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
My money is my money. Your money is our money.

If I hear that one, that's the end of our relationship. No return...
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by Rapsainot(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Her money Is her money.... My money is our money, I don't care undecided
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by chinex276(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Your money is our money, if my wife tells me dat, i'll simply share my working hours in two, half 4 her nd half 4 me, with that i'll truely knw dat my money is our money.
Wat nonesence.
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by korel9: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by korel9: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vessi:
My money is my money. Your money is our money.

If I hear that one, that's the end of our relationship. No return...

Lols. Expect to hear it the soonest grin
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by korel9: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
chinex276:
Your money is our money, if my wife tells me dat, i'll simply share my working hours in two, half 4 her nd half 4 me, with that i'll truely knw dat my money is our money.
Wat nonesence.

Bros you funny o! cheesy
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by CBNIM: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmm, I never hear that one ooo! God forbid that I do.
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by DeYizY(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by korel9: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: How True & Appropriate Is This Expression Often Used By The Female Folks? by korel9: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
CBNIM:
Hmmmm, I never hear that one ooo! God forbid that I do.

It's either you still have more years to cover or you've not started making YOUR money yet. grin grin grin

No pun intended cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Senzo Meyiwa, South Africa Captain Shot Dead / Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 / What Killed Pastor Myles Munroe Investigation Set To Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.