Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Go Natural To Solve Hair Issues Like:breakage,loss Of Colour, Graying,dandruff - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Go Natural To Solve Hair Issues Like:breakage,loss Of Colour, Graying,dandruff (936 Views)

Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Natural To Solve Hair Issues Like:breakage,loss Of Colour, Graying,dandruff by Jcurtis: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2014
How many of our women and men use ONLY natural products on their hair?i guess the figures are few.

from childhood,our hair especially those of women have been exposed to chemicals.not just chemicals alone,but also hot dryers that damage the tender nutrients naturally found in the hair scalp and roots.of course most women dont know that relaxers are like acids,that eat away at the scalp.but if they wish to know,they should study fellow female species whose hair colour looks brown,reddish and sometimes whittish.

most women i know hardly have naturally dark hair.for the simple reason that all that they apply on their hair are 100% full of chemicals.no wonder that before the age of 40-50years,they all start scampering to get dyes,of all types to keep their hair colour dark!

anyway,the simple solution to any and all hair problems,lies with using natures best oils.some of these are avocado oil,coconut oil,jojoba oil etc.these oils contains natural vitamins and nurtrients(vitamin b,e,d and more),essential to the proper growth and development of the human hair.whereas chemicals found in man made hair products sometimes damage the hair scalp,root and even sometimes disrupt the 3stages of normal hair development in humans.

women should learn to us only natural oils on their hair even during saloon treatment.if you have the means,go get pure oils and take them with you when ever you are headed to saloons for hair treatments.the bland mineral oils used by most saloons are like grease applied to a worn out engine.they do no good for or to your hair.sure some very expensive hair products may help your hair today look excellent,but what about tomorrow?will your hair still look as great?

now to stop hair breakage,apply pure coconut oil to your hair and head daily.the proteins in this oils,helps to stop hair breakage.if your issues are with hair colour,your hair turning red or grey before its time,get coconut curry oil and use it everyday.it contains vitamin B,which impacts the black colour to hair.it also contains beta carotennes and amino acids that promote the growth of long hair.funny enough,it also makes your hair to develop great spotty waves upon everyday use.i am a man,my hair naturally forms waves without brushing it.that is why indian women, their hair always looks great and creasy each time they step out after pampering their hair with coconut curry tonic!

now if you want your hair to grow long,dont interrupt the natural hair growth circle your hair undergoes every 3months or so.once you have made up your mind to start using natural oils exclusively on your hair,dont break up the process by using only chemical products on it.make sure your hair oils are natural quality oils that can quickly help heal and nourish your hair from the damage done to it by hot dryers and relaxers.thats my personal opinion.

balded men can use coconut curry tonic to reverse the bald process.it also takes care of dandruff infection.

indian women are known for having great black long quality hair.the reason is that most of them use natural oils or those that have been infused with special spices or herbs like:

curry leaf
peppermint leaf
or herbiscus leaf (great for dandruff) etc.

so their hair quality is always high.they use it for deep conditioning and also as daily hair lotion.if our women can learn these habits,especially the weekly or biweekly habit of deep conditioning their hair with coconut curry tonic,they will experience a great difference in the look,feel and beauty of their hair within days.coconut curry oil instantly softens hair.that is the feed back i get from users,aside from making hair shine etc

sure your hair overall quality needs to be rivived and that can not happen in just a few weeks.but within 3months,you will see a big difference in your hair colour,strenght and beauty because of using natures best hair oils on your hair!

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Slippers And Purse(abule Egba) / Vintage Handbags / Essential Grooming Habits For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.