Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Did God Want To Wipe Out This Generation With Ebola? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want To Wipe Out This Generation With Ebola? (524 Views)

God Want An African Pope If The Incumbent One Resign / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Want To Wipe Out This Generation With Ebola? by CaptainBomb(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
I am just wondering if God want to wipe out this generation with Ebola because throughout Human history there has been no virus/deseas that could kill or infect just be getting close contact the the victim unknown to you and this virus will spread like air/water within short period of time accross the world. Lets pray to God to have Mercy on us o. We are still battling with H.I.V/AIDS and CANCER which has no cure yet which kill thousands of people yearly. Now its Ebola.
Re: Did God Want To Wipe Out This Generation With Ebola? by popobaba(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Same thing I've been wondering... it's so weird n scary. Deadlier than HIV...ssshhhiiittt.
Re: Did God Want To Wipe Out This Generation With Ebola? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2014
Yahweh is powerful but god is a lesser deity, yahweh is el shaddai,yahweh is different from god,,so the reason for all this pestilence is that we have forsaken yahweh and his son yahushua
Re: Did God Want To Wipe Out This Generation With Ebola? by Olusanya333(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2014
CaptainBomb: I am just wondering if God want to wipe out this generation with Ebola because throughout Human history there has been no virus/deseas that could kill or infect just be getting close contact the the victim unknown to you and this virus will spread like air/water within short period of time accross the world. Lets pray to God to have Mercy on us o. We are still battling with H.I.V/AIDS and CANCER which has no cure yet which kill thousands of people yearly. Now its Ebola.
Stop wondering nd read the scripture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Messages From The Dead / Paul's Letter To The American Christians - By Dr Martin Luther King / Anita Oyakhilome’s Name Removed From Christ Embassy Church Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.