Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form (643 Views)

Hlp With Javascript Snippet To Validate A User's Cell Phone Number Input / How To Validate HTML5 Forms On All Browsers / How To Validate Your Html Or Xhtml Pages / Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by freeman191(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Hi,

I have an Online form i need to validate with javascript, this is not my strongest area, so am willing to outsource it, need someone that can complete it in less than 3hrs, just simple basic form. (e.g email, name, address, sex)

Willing to pay the person 3k for the Job to be completed less that 3hrs, i will appreciate if the person has a gtbank account so i can easily make payment when completed.

You can email me at designteamtechnology@gmail.com, to get the form in a notepad.
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by bigtt76(f): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Save your self all tnese and use Google ...very simple stuff. Why not also use frameworks to save your time?
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by freeman191(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2014
bigtt76: Save your self all tnese and use Google ...very simple stuff. Why not also use frameworks to save your time?

Thanks but am quite busy and i have a lot on my plate right now.
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2014
I can do it for free bro just send me the web files.
Zip it and post it here or jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by freeman191(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2014
phatjoe50: I can do it for free bro just send me the web files.
Zip it and post it here or jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk

tanks bro i will send it now.
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Wow!!! that is a huge form there, I tot u said only email, name, address, sex
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Your form is so large that it is even crashing my Notepad++
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by freeman191(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
phatjoe50: Your form is so large that it is even crashing my Notepad++
Lol, dats y i wanted to pay for it, sorry for the misunderstanding, i was trying to say just validate all the fields, thanks for your effort, willing to pay you if you could complete it.
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
I can still do it for free, but you must tell me the field that you want to be validated.
Check your email and tell me if you are satisfied with the one I sent you.
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by freeman191(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
phatjoe50: I can still do it for free, but you must tell me the field that you want to be validated.
Check your email and tell me if you are satisfied with the one I sent you.

Ok tanks, i have replied. Just in case.

Apart from the ones you have done.

Part B: Yes or No
and If No, the first field can be filled.

Part E: References (1)

Part G: Attestation: Date and Signature.
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
freeman191:

Ok tanks, i have replied. Just in case.

Apart from the ones you have done.

Part B: Yes or No
and If No, the first field can be filled.

Part E: References (1)

Part G: Attestation: Date and Signature.

I validated only fields I felt was required.

Fields like facebook, twitter ID are not necessary cos not all internet users are using those services.

Check your mail again and give me a feedback.
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
That your form is worth more than 20k oh!
Re: Urgently Need Some To Validate My Form by freeman191(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
phatjoe50: That your form is worth more than 20k oh!

I agree bro, thank you so much, i really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Free Unlimited Web Traffic App And Technique / Migration From One Host To The Other, What Is It Like? / How / Where Can We Get A Review For Our Startup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.