Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) (10665 Views)

You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) / World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) / Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Descartes: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Patience Jonathan leading them since 500 BC tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Instead of demanding good governance, our youths are fantasizing with pictures of the wives of government officials

#misplacedPriority
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by maxbj(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Without being sentimental.... Mariam babaginda na the finest. I will pick mama p (peg) as the first runner up and turia as the 2nd runner up.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by nickz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
checkdate: I LIKE THIS WOMAN MORE THAN ALL OF THOSE PAST FIRST LADIES. (I WISH SHE IS RELATED TO MY FAMILY)
is it me or wass PEJ doing "shoki" while that picture was taken
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by drnairalov: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mariam Babangidaa iz preety
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by flymallam: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Are u guys blind? Una no know dey babangida see na snatch him snatch Nathan for person hand? Turai is very beautiful too. Buh na maryam babangida all d way. And she had d best brains. She created d office dat people r turning to a sumtn else now. If anyone, she shud b d one saying diarisGod o[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Miriam babangida is very beautiful.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by checkdate(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
nickz: is it me or wass PEJ doing "shoki" while that picture was taken
ask google .
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
I ga- egbu mmadu o o!! grin grin grin
nnamukwu anamekele
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by fruityjojo(f): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
GPA5:

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN SHE IS FROM YOUR TRIBE (IBO)
Shhhhhhhh she is not!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Enahi(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
RIP Stella

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Keky(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: transformation agenda.
lmao
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by GPA5: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
fruityjojo:
Shhhhhhhh she is not!

WHAT'S SHHHHHHH? HOPE YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO ME.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by GovWahala: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: transformation agenda.
Stupidity at it's peak. Hate will kill u.
Gej till 2019.
Pej our first lady till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
GovWahala:
Stupidity at it's peak. Hate will kill u.
Gej till 2019.
Pej our first lady till 2019.
lol, if she is your mother then i am sorry.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Lorlaahlozz: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Turai Yar'Adua nd mariam babanginda
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by GovWahala: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
lol, if she is your mother then i am sorry.
grin grin u and Mother will never attain 1/10 of what she's done in life.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
fruityjojo:
Shhhhhhhh she is not!
she is deltan/igbo my dear.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
maryam abacha, maryam babangida n turai yar'adua
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Enahi(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
sameer1212: she is deltan/igbo my dear.
No she is not,she is from Iruekpen Esan Edo State. Her parents are from Edo State.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by natureblack(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
I give it to Mariam Abacha,that lady is a pinnacle of beauty.

Just like fine wine,the older the better
Or better still,the older the tighter grin grin grin
MILF things......
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Enahi: No she is not,she is from Iruekpen Esan Edo State. Her parents are from Edo State.
bt dear, it ws tru ha influence delta got state because she is frm dere. hw can u explain dat?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Enahi(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
sameer1212: bt dear, it ws tru ha influence delta state got state because she is frm dere. hw can u explain dat?
She is from Edo State,why not read more about her? Or google her surname Abebe. You can read about her family online,the Abebe Family.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Enahi: She is from Edo State,why not read more about her? Or google her surname Abebe. You can read about her family online,the Abebe Family.
ok ma'am when i do, i will get bak to u.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by mznicolette(f): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
iamodenigbo1: viewing,obiageli,omenka,berem,76naira,bigwig=wahala,
grin u bad oo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by fruityjojo(f): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
sameer1212: she is deltan/igbo my dear.
She is Esan/Iruekpen smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by fruityjojo(f): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
GPA5:

WHAT'S SHHHHHHH? HOPE YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO ME.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
fruityjojo:
She is Esan/Iruekpen!
ok dear.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
whichever nor bleach . Useless many r them
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
GovWahala: grin grin u and Mother will never attain 1/10 of what she's done in life.
still does not change our transformation agenda
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) by 50calibre(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
That pic of Stella doesn't do her justice.

However I think Maryam Abacha takes the title. Damn! In her prime, that woman was an epitome of beauty.

I was yet to reach puberty when her useless dictator of a husband was in power, but even then I knew she looked totally smashable grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tears! Michael Jackson's son changes name. All property put on sale. See photos / BIG BOOTY Nollywood Actress Evia Simon Shares Hot Bedroom Photos With Doggystyle / Your Most Handsome Korean Actors (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.