Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Racism............ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Racism............ (910 Views)

Racism Will Never End (hilarious) / [must Read] Reasons Why Racism Will Never Stop / See Animal Racism! Lmfao! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism............ by Legaycey: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Racism.....................!
1.Racism will never end as long as white
cars are still using black tyres.
2.Racism will never end As long as white
bread still costs more than brown bread.
3.Racism Will never end as long we still wash first white clothes, then other colours
later
4.Racism will never end if people still use
BLACK to symbolise bad luck and WHITE for
peace!
5.Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes
to
the funerals...
6.Racism wil never end as long as those
who dnt pay their bills are Blacklisted not
Whitelisted. Even whenplaying the pool (snooker), you
haven't won until you sink the black ball, and
the white ball must remain on the field.
BUT I DON'T CARE, JUST AS LONG AS I'M
STILL USING THE WHITE TOILET PAPER TO
WIPE MY ASS, I'M STILL FINE...!GOOD EVENING GUYS.....!!!
Re: Racism............ by Caseless: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2014
1.Racism will never end if $20billion is missing and gej expects america to know because it is their money.
2. Racism will not end if our girls keep bleaching their skin to look pale, and leaving their buttocks with the original dark color, which is black.
3. Racism will not end if white chalk is used to write on a blackboard.
4. Racism will not end if women are allowed to wear white wedding gown and, their men clad in black suit.
5. Racism will not end if ghanaians who went to support their team at the worldcup refuse to come back, renounce their nationality simply because they've seen white mulatos, sampled white kpekus that they feel taste differently from the charcoal-like kpekus in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Racism............ by OXYGEN01: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2014
YOU FOOLS CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT GHANA ABI?
Re: Racism............ by OXYGEN01: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: 1.Racism will never end if $20billion is missing and gej expects america to know because it is their money.
2. Racism will not end if our girls keep bleaching their skin to look pale, and leaving their buttocks with the original dark color, which is black.
3. Racism will not end if white chalk is used to write on a blackboard.
4. Racism will not end if women are allowed to wear white wedding gown and, their men clad in black suit.
5. Racism will not end if ghanaians who went to support their team at the worldcup refuse to come back, renounce their nationality simply because they've seen white mulatos, sampled white kpekus that they feel taste differently from the charcoal-like kpekus in Ghana.
YOU FOOLS CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT GHANA ABI?
Re: Racism............ by steppin: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2014
^^We Nigerians cannot live without ghana? Smh. Skunk is not good for your brain.
Re: Racism............ by OXYGEN01: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2014
steppin: ^^We Nigerians cannot live without ghana? Smh. Skunk is not good for your brain.
MUMU ...GHANA is Like America to u people. EVERYTHING GHANA. WITHOUT GHANA THAT ZOO WILL BE GOOD AS HELL.ATLEAST WE'VE ALLOWED U PEOPLE TO SEEK REFUGE HERE.OVER 4m mumugerians n still counting. bleeped-UP COUNTRY.
Re: Racism............ by Caseless: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: YOU FOOLS CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT GHANA ABI?
'tribal jingoist', dnt decimate this intresting topic pls. U can contribute ur own cos the topic is about racism and, it affects u too.
FYI: We can live without ghana, maybe u ghanians need us to live.

1 Like

Re: Racism............ by Caseless: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: MUMU ... GHANA is Like America to u people. EVERYTHING GHANA. WITHOUT GHANA THAT ZOO WILL BE GOOD AS HELL. [s]ATLEAST WE'VE ALLOWED U PEOPLE TO SEEK REFUGE HERE.[/s] OVER 4m mumugerians n still counting. bleeped-UP COUNTRY.
No! NIGERIANS are not seeking refuge in ghana, our naira(too much money) take refuge in that popular bag called GHANA MUST GO!

1 Like

Re: Racism............ by Caseless: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Mod, frontpage pls.
Re: Racism............ by steppin: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: MUMU ...GHANA is Like America to u people. EVERYTHING GHANA. WITHOUT GHANA THAT ZOO WILL BE GOOD AS HELL.ATLEAST WE'VE ALLOWED U PEOPLE TO SEEK REFUGE HERE.OVER 4m mumugerians n still counting. bleeped-UP COUNTRY.
it's too early to engage you bro! But I can understand your frustration. It sucks being a ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Racism............ by OXYGEN01: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014
steppin: it's too early to engage you bro! But I can understand your frustration. It sucks being a ghanaian.
See who is talking ...Hahaha a mumugerian?? wonders. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM a nigerian but as usual stupidity is part of an average nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Racism............ by OXYGEN01: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2014
It sucks to be a mumugerian big-time! !!!.

1 Like

Re: Racism............ by steppin: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
OXYGEN01: MUMU ...GHANA is Like America to u people. EVERYTHING GHANA. WITHOUT GHANA THAT ZOO WILL BE GOOD AS HELL.ATLEAST WE'VE ALLOWED U PEOPLE TO SEEK REFUGE HERE.OVER 4m mumugerians n still counting. bleeped-UP COUNTRY.
4m? You're probably a tenant in ur own land, cos I'm quite sure ghanaians are not up to 4m.
Re: Racism............ by SantaMafia: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
steppin: 4m? You're probably a tenant in ur own land, cos I'm quite sure ghanaians are not up to 4m.
you are the biggest foooooooooooooooooooooooooool in that Federal Republic of Fooooools lipsrsealed
Re: Racism............ by steppin: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
SantaMafia: you are the biggest foooooooooooooooooooooooooool in that Federal Republic of Fooooools lipsrsealed
another crackhead on the troll. You might wanna take it easy with temper...you don't wanna end up with a heart attack.
Re: Racism............ by Funniez: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Seun u see wetin u cause ba?? Well, ass, why not go with ur black ass like my grandma's pot to a Ghanian website nd show ur stupidity there. Atleast this is a Nigerian website
Re: Racism............ by MillionDollars: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
and racism would not end if u guys are still repeating d same shit over and over

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Mr Poverty / The Fattest Woman / Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.