Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mypeople Messenger For PC Download - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mypeople Messenger For PC Download (2831 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Computer Apps/games And Pc Download / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mypeople Messenger For PC Download by alan123(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Do you want MyPeople for PC or Computer (Windows 7/8 or Mac)? MyPeople messenger is one of the most downloaded messenger apps on Google Play Store. MyPeople messenger is a messaging app with the capability to send free messages to anyone in the world with a mypeople messenger account. The main thing about MyPeople messenger is that it has a dedicated PC client. So you can run it officially on your windows, Mac computer easily. So follow this tutorial and install MyPeople on PC.

HOW TO USE MYPEOPLE ON PC

In this section I will tell you more about MyPeople for PC. MyPeople messenger PC Client is very simple to use and is similar to the android app of the app. we are providing the latest version of MyPeople messenger here .

step 1: Download bluestacks app player
2 - install bluestacks and open it
3- search for mypeople messenger
4- install the app
5- open bluestacks and go to my apps and open mypeople messenger app on pc.

To read in detail go to this link :MyPeople Messenger for PC

(1) (Reply)

My Task Manager And Regedit Is Blocked I Need Help Mates! / Lenovo Thinkpad T470s USA Used 8GB RAM CORE I5 / Glo-1 Submarine Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.