Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (131123 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by longerthroat(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Depends on their definition of virginity... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
xp17: is not over rated ;ma'am. if you ask me, I'd say it's under rated instead . furthermore, I'm a diehard fan of virgins . exempting yourself from the rest is a first step of discipline, hence makes a good leader, becos you are leading by example.

with your lame excuse, you said kind heart is better? Hun! you are "kind hearted" enough to be sharing your punny to everyone who cared to ask, even to those who didn't ask, you gave them freely ,because you are kind hearted and don't wanna be a pain in anyone's a'ss. but I rather you are extremely 'mean' to keep your pride and dignity.
I dare you to stand for what is right even if you re standing alone or everyone tells you; you are wrong.

although I'm not one, but one thing I'll never do is to justify my wrongs by criticizing those doing what is right.what you said is from guilty conscience

Gbam.!!! correct man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
1st Bullet
Where are these 72 virgins crazemen?
2nd Bullet
These are virgin celebrities o!
Last Bullet
I was a virgin till I opened this thread

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
vm26: then some pple are missing on the list.

madonna
pamela anderson
Lindsay Lohan also.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Fourwinds: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
kwis:

[size=13pt]So says the non virgin tongue. How about a locked p**sy and a kind heart..... Loff you kiss[/size]
dat is a very good combination
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Rick9(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Virgin eh ahahahahah ok I don hear any other news
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hehehehehe!

So all these girls wey turn their yansh back dey snap photo and dey expose half covered bre.asts are virgins.

Try again tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by iamord(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
#spits.. If this ones be virgins Then am still an embryo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Like seriously Guys do you believe all this girls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by HARDDON: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
iGeneral: TOOLZ was only joking o. She has been severally washed and she is as clean as velvet. Toolz will be laughing hard at seeing her name listed on this thread.

chai!! daughters of women!

that was how one was just free styling with my man's money during courtship because he is a freak for Vs

after he stupidly agreed to her no sex till after marriage gimmicks.

even though I advised him to pull 'no spending on her till after marriage too, he wouldn't listen.'

friends latter discovered she had a guy that was rumbling her . my guy couldn't bliv it, he decided to enter d place one night in anger , only for her to start shedding coconut tears that she'd lost it!

u need to see d devastation that swept across my guy's arid lands

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by majamajic(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by infohenry(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
bebe2: Virginity is sooo overated undecided

There are more important things a young lady shud possess other than virginity
E.g a kind heart. A million times better than than locked p**sy undecided

Na only wen i come this forum i dey hear virgin dis and virgin dat.

. If it is true that they are virgins, It means that they have a stone heart and can kill especially that Toolz with that can of asset nobody is drilling bit has touch the well head. Unbelievable
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
AdeniyiA:
na lie, life has fu¢ked us all
and life is still furcking us.#fact
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by patostation(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
JEITO: Adokiye ko, seyi hunter ni. By their dress you will know them.

Lalaaa why am I not on the list or any other male celeb

I was asking the same question. All these one with explicit and sexually suggestive poses are virgins abi? I should think I am a virgin too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Malakh: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
rokiatu: Toolz a virgin shocked shocked shocked shocked wonders should never end. Nicki minaj was right then when she said she was a virgin. Even I am a virgin we are waiting grin grin keep your virginity girls.
aint no biggie about keeping yourself but people like you just love sex without getting married

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by caxim04(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Virgin!!!

Tell that to the birds. Picture(s) or i donbelif it!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
waiting for the Male version.. Am 100% sure Lord of Ajasa and skales would be there..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
rokiatu: Toolz a virgin shocked shocked shocked shocked wonders should never end. Nicki minaj was right then when she said she was a virgin. Even I am a virgin we are waiting grin grin keep your virginity girls.

For ages, Onila have been claiming to be a virgin.

What's her current status?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rilamaka:

That Toolz is a virgin is a very big lie from the pit of hell!
even "Ray Charles" knows that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by liljboy10: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
I feel like disvirgining them all...like ALL OF THEM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Arosa(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
xp17: na small remain you for make sense

Only smart peeps understand me, daft c..t don't. So what are you? undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by 1Book(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
if i believe they are Farrrrgin....make i no Finish with First class!!!...Authentic B!tches like them!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Evangelio(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Not calling u a liar but ..........................................................Since we are all in a sharing mood, can we get a doctors report or maybe an intact hymen certificate?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by NeuroBoss(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
these aren't virgin poses
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by mizzy007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Where r d male celebrities nw? Abi guys no dey b virgins?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Obanleowo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
they r stylishly advertising demselves for the who is who in d society. even if i dey believe all of dem na chidinma spoil d list, chidinma wey olori oko don ring her piston.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
farano: I'm in between grin
u dey self service?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
I am still busy counting the number of people viewing this topic.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by elari(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
If Toolz be a virgin, then I would be willing to lead her to the opening ceremony
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by louiskay(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Walia ............... Una don take JOKE serious oooo ............ Na all this OLD mama una dey call VIrgin ........ Chia ......... I refuse to be fooled. "Lialia " how I wish theirs a machine to confirm virginity........... Chio people for CRY .............. I see or smell no virgin admist them Jare .........
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
are u the owner of all these nyansh,or u borrow join?idi lo to bi bayi o dabi hunch back.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Agozie48: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
They are 'fairly-used' virgins tongue

LOL fairly used Virgins ....LWKMD.....na Tokunbo virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.