Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (131119 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by aigjoey(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
nairaland they vex me... y this topic.... I bet that non of them will pass virginity test.. .. nairaland is gradually degrading to trash site... I they vex
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by holluwai(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Seyi hunter!!!!! Jesu! Someone that we lived in the same hostel in OSU. In fact this list of virgins is just pure bull$syt! undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by simdam500(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: Pictures of their tight abunas or I refuse to believe. sad sad
berem embarassed shocked
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Urine: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
holluwai: Seyi hunter!!!!! Jesu! Someone that we lived in the same hostel in OSU. In fact this list of virgins is just pure bull$syt! undecided

Na Seyi Hunter own worse pass. Bunch of liars!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by severee(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
rokiatu: Toolz a virgin shocked shocked shocked shocked wonders should never end. Nicki minaj was right then when she said she was a virgin. Even I am a virgin we are waiting grin grin keep your virginity girls.

grin i believe her she's too fat and unattractive to be conji-worthy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by marcusaurelio(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] I would rather listen to tonto dike's song ON REPEAT non-stop for a week than to listen 2 dis crap saying chidinma is a virgin...virgin ko Virgo ni...DAMN#
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Kalvan50: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
rokiatu: what Tontoh lol my grandmother is also a virgin. Virgin my big butt

I love that big butt.

wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Maryclaire1(f): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
I believe virgins don't come out 2 say dey r. Dey kip it 2 themselves.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
vm26: then some pple are missing on the list.

madonna
pamela anderson

Lisa Ann too
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by LadyH(f): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
rallymento: The way sexually active ladies frown at ladies that say they are Virgins surprises me.
Apart from the very few ladies that were disvirgined thru r.ape, of which I still identify as virgins, all these other gals that gave their consent, plannned towards it, even lied to their parent that u have an important assignment to fufil just to visit a guy that promised you heaven on earth, then the guy now lured you into se.x whether by sweet talks or wit a little force or even with a heavy force, and u now come here to talk rubbish of those wise ladies that avoided your kind of silly mistakes to remain a virgin....:mmm Jealousy is bad! If u want to stop feeling bad that u lost ur virginity cheaply, endeavour to make ur daughters learn from ur mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Ediss(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
are they chib girls embarassed .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by JEITO: 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
At this juncture, JUDGING BY WHAT WE SEE, it is imperative to say, that we need to redefine the definition of virginity cos I kant fit shoooouuuut o embarassed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by bosun11(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2014
aigjoey: nairaland they vex me... y this topic.... I bet that non of them will pass virginity test.. .. nairaland is gradually degrading to trash site... I they vex

degrading my brother....awkard topics getting to frontpage nearly all d time.....mayb d so called seun is having fun with some of the virgins
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by musiwa93: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by bliss2al(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2014
even Nicki Minaj ma sef say she be virgin, if all this ones na virgin then my great grand mother na virgin's x2 mtcheeeewn

plus me masef still be virgin o.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Jewelbaby01(f): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2014
:-XHmmmmmmmmm... Cudos to them! I think I can go to bed now. Good night y'all
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by chidooh1: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2014
With this information tonight i am beginning to reconsider myself a virgin. Maybe, the definition has changed to make room for people like Toolz, chidinma and myself to be eligible to answer VIRGIN.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by MrDoGood(m): 12:40am On Aug 05, 2014
no be only virgins dem be. they are all virginity
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by MrDoGood(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2014
musiwa93: [size=18pt]you cant find virgin in nigeria , my brother.. you are going to go to another country to look for virgin..

may be countries like chad , niger... or very very remote in their mountain.

As far as nigeria is concern.... you go to other countries, you may look and may God help you. But Nigeria. na lie.
God lives outside of nigeria and does his preaching at the bounder because of sin.

the sin of the people of sodom and gomorrah, was less than 1% of the sin of the people of nigeria. Thank God , God stop destroying people. God would have been busy destroying nigeria every second.

Even when nigerian dies, and they get to heaven gate. the moment, angel see their green passport. They just direct them toward hell. They dont check the record of nigerian in heaven gate anymore..

It is easy to predict where nigerian are going.. If you find a nigerian in heaven, then You were only dreaming. wake up wake up.. Na dream.
[/size]
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by ceo003: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by lacastre: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Well if they can come out publicly to disclose this,i won't dispute this,but they will have to settle d scores with there hubby.
Two people can't be deceived,is either d speaker knows or d liar.....lo ba tan
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 05, 2014
People who don't believe in anybody being a virgin are bitter that they lost thiers and they prefer to push a person who still has d precious gift into losing it. Virgins just beware cuz d same man who says he doesn't care about virginity will go and marry and love a virgin after messing so many girls up. Nigerian men just like to lie dat dey don't care but dat is wat dey value most, a decent woman dat kept herself. I'm proud of whoever is wise enough to not believe any man's lies and keep it....I'm not a v tho.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 05, 2014
What's with Nigerians are virginity?! Only the barbarians still use that as a measure in relationship between a man and a woman. I cannot disagree so much with the OP because virtually all Nigerians are religious.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by manck: 1:12am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=18pt]who you call mumu
that is nigeria ladies in universities telling you, 70% of the women are ash.

Do you know any nigerian going to heaven, why do you think, I said remove Western nigeria..

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7lgHrG0pE
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by plasgidy: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Are you guys sure that they know the meaning of Virgin? May be they think is already open toto like Lagos Ibadan express way
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by manck: 1:18am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=18pt]you olodo, all ash in nigeria speak in tongue. [/size]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by manck: 1:29am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=18pt][b]you have to know nigeria is a society where president, governors minister etc are corrupt. And they are breed of the society.

the thing you want to look out for is sincerity. that is what you want to test. by the time you start testing for virgin in nigeria...you will have climb on 6000000 women..
[/size][/b]
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by manck: 1:42am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=18pt]look this is the independent day of nigeria.. you can imagine even with video, to show you how uncredited worth nigeria politician are.. they are not accepting what they hear and see.

People accepting video.

this is a video, I have verified even with the compnany that shoot it. they are still around in london.. the government of nigeria is still not accepting the video.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdzZ1Dfl-Dg
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Of course, virgin indeed, but only if bjs and an@l s3x don't count

Or how do you call it again onila ? Oo yeah born again virgin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by onila(f): 2:17am On Aug 05, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Of course, virgin indeed, but only if bjs and an@l s3x don't count

Or how do you call it again onila ? Oo yeah born again virgin grin
smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by Bobo121(m): 2:18am On Aug 05, 2014
remember007: what ever happened to my virginity I Duno and please don't ask cos I won't be answering undecidedundecidedundecided
I won't ask, coz d answer is obvious..but u can still achieve d status of a virgin(secondary virgin).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.