Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' (3240 Views)

69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T / When I Ovulate, I Go Crazy. / UPDATED!!!!! Forever Clean (9): A Weight Loss Programm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' by dazehot: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Studies show that quality of life can improve with as little as a 5 to 10 pound weight loss.Many health issues, such as diabetes, cancer, and sleep apnea can be improved by losing weight.
To address this serious public health issue,An international health company development team discovered that when a regimen is aimed at reducing fat and carbohydrates, it not only promotes weight loss, but also helps the body maintain healthy levels for blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides, which contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system.

The Company decided to pursue a plan that improved overall health while at the same time dropping excess weight. This meant not using drugs or questionable stimulants such as caffeine.
The result included a family of products which, when used as directed, will not only aid in losing unwanted pounds but promote optimal health as well.

They are safe, effective, convenient and simple to use.

Testimonies

Forever Clean 9 cleanses the body of unnatural chemicals to kick start a cleaner, healthier lifestyle.

1. I've lost 20 pounds with the Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ ProgramS™. When I started the (Clean 9) program, I knew that it would be very difficult for me to lose the weight since I work at an "Eatery"
After two days of doing the program, I realized that it was going to work. As a result, many people are excited about how the program has helped me lose weight.
—Lola, Lagos Nigeria
2. My experience with Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™ is one of great success and happiness. Having started the program five months ago, I have now lost a total of 20 pounds and feel better than ever! It is a lifestyle change that includes following the program and increasing the amount of exercise that I do.

Now I carefully watch what I eat, and have decreased the amount of sweets that I consume. My exercise includes walking for 45 minutes, three days a week. My sister and I are both following the programs, so we can support one another in reaching our weight loss goals. I plan on making this program a permanent part of my life due to the excitement and great results it has brought me.
—Ijeoma Okafor,Lagos

3. First of all, I thank God for allowing me to know about this Products. These products have changed my life in a positive way. I used to be a person who had weight problems and low self-esteem.

I used to weigh 183 lbs and was a size 38. I came across Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™ and decided to try it. The results were excellent! I lost 20 lbs and now I am a size 34.

These results gave me back my self-esteem and created good habits to manage my life. Now I recommend these products to others; they are the best!
—Mt. Pleasant, Texas

4. John had tried loads of other diets in the past with no success, before he tried Forever's Clean 9 programme at the beginning of this year. Tal saw an immediate improvement, and straight away felt more active.
He has had amazing health benefits and his skin really improved. Tal continued to use Forever's weight management products following the Clean 9, and has gone on to lose an incredible 6 stone in total since the beginning of this year.

For more update contact 08092587469 or BB 29EEC89F.
Re: Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' by candidbabe(f): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
we don hear , Mr marketer

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Mustard Seeds? / Nutritional Benefits Of Eating Winged Termites (“aku”) Scientifically Known As M / See Photos Of 5year Old Girl With Big Boos. Mehn So Huge And Amazing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.