Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T (4955 Views)

UPDATED!!!!! Forever Clean (9): A Weight Loss Programm / Naija Big Babes And Celeb Go Crazy For New SLIMMING Product ''forever Clean 9'' / Weight Loss Programme (obesity: A Global Health Threat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T by Ifex4real: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2014
69-day weight Loss programme with new forever Clean 9 and F.I.T

Forever F.I.T. is an advanced nutritional, cleansing and weight-management program designed to help you look and feel better in three easy-to-follow steps: Clean 9, F.I.T. 1 and F.I.T. 2.

F.I.T. is a brand new weight management programme that provides a follow on to Forevers popular Clean 9 which thousands of people have had great success with in managing their weight and cleansing their bodies. It focuses on a decision to change your attitude to food, diet and exercise and make a ‘transformation’ i.e. lose weight, build muscle, tone the body, bulk up etc.

-Clean 9 will help you begin to remove stored toxins from your body and feel lighter and more energized.
-F.I.T. 1 will change the way you think and feel about nutrition and exercise and teach you how to make your weight-loss sustainable.
-F.I.T. 2 will help you build lean muscle, tone your body and complete your transformation. Together, these three Packs will help YOU get F.I.T. and look and feel better.

F.I.T. is a 69-day regime is made up of three components:
Step 1 – Cleanse – Clean 9 – 9 days – Remove Stored Toxins
Step 2 – F.I.T 1 – 30 days – Sustainable Weight Loss
Step 3 – F.I.T 2 – 30 days – Build Lean Muscle

5 Surefire Reasons why This Program is For You

* If you are tired of using the gym to get rid of excess ugly fat and its not working for you

* If you have lots of dresses you have abandoned in your wardrobe just because of your bigger size and they no longer fit anymore.

* If you're the type with Fat thigh, love handles, fat around your arms or If you want to get a flatter belly and get back your amazing body

* If your colleague at work or your neighbour had in one time or the other laughed at you making jokes or comment on your Fat chubby belly and you want this to end

* If you are a very busy type that goes to work very early (like 5.30am) and return back home late in the night (9 or 10pm) and you are looking for a very easy but effective fat loss program with results

...then this clean 9 and F.I.T Fat Loss Program is for You!

to lean more click link below

http://juohco.com/ads/clean-9-f-i-t-1-and-f-i-t-2-a-69-days-programmes/

Re: 69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T by Ifex4real: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Step 2 – F.I.T 1 – 30 days – Sustainable Weight Loss
Step 3 – F.I.T 2 – 30 days – Build Lean Muscle

Re: 69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T by Ifex4real: 12:45am On Dec 04, 2014
Nationwide delivery

Re: 69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T by Ifex4real: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T by Ifex4real: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Every tools you need to get start your weight loss have been provided to you and Do not wait till when your belly fat will reach a stage where it would become too complex to remove. Order for your CLEAN 9 (C9), F.I.T 1 today and start to get rid of that Ugly fat right away.

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Foods Making You Gain Extra Weight / Atls Provider/ Instructor Course Now In Nigeria / Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.