Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

9 Things Celebs Teach About Heart Break! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Things Celebs Teach About Heart Break! (460 Views)

You Wont Believe That Celebs Buy These Rags For 700,000 NGN / HELP!: Tonto Dike In Pain Due To Heart Break. Boy Friend Breaks Up With Her? / Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Celebs Teach About Heart Break! by realuz: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
When it comes to dealing with a breakup, celebs are just like us. Sure, they're rich and beloved by millions of Twitter followers, but at the end of the day, they deal with heartbreak the same way we do: crying into a bowl of ice cream, blaring sad, sad music and struggling to put on non-yoga pants.
Below, nine celebrities share the wisdom they've learned from the roughest of post-breakup days. 

1. It's true what they say; getting over the heartbreak doesn't happen overnight.
"When I was first going through my separation, someone said to me, 'It will take you half as long as you were in the relationship before you'll feel better.' And I wanted to knock them out cold across the table. Because, of course, I was in agony. And the last thing I wanted to think was that I was going to stay that way for a long time. But interestingly enough, it is over four years later -- we were together eight years -- and I finally feel like, cool. I feel better." -Uma Thurman.

2. Know that it's going to feel awful. 
"I was crawling on the floor. I remember Throwing up. I remember being on the floor... I have never felt anything quite like that. It was so visceral. It's like someone has killed you and you have to live through it and watch it happen. It was awful." -Emma Stone. 

3. Give yourself time to grieve, but don't overdo it.
"You can allow yourself 72 hours of wallowing time. Then you've got to get into the gym, stop eating the ice cream and move on." -Jennifer Love Hewitt.

4. While you're single, focus on loving yourself a little more.
"I think I've finally learned the biggest lesson of all .You've got to love yourself first. You've got to be OK on your own before you're OK with someone else. You've got to value yourself and know that you're worth everything. And until you value yourself enough and love yourself enough to know that, you can't really have a healthy relationship." -Jennifer Lopez
Continue. www.uztalks.com/2014/07/9-things-celebs-teach-about-heart-break.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Rivers State / MTV Music Video By A Nairalander / Checkoutphotos:how Nigeriansseek Asyllum Underharsh Conditions Insouth Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.