Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. (2216 Views)

Help! Gionee M3mini Or Infinix Hot? / HELP Gionee M2 No Want Root / Opsson D1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by liams37(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
help im confused on which 1 to buy,i need ur advices.
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bros you too like chinco phones. . . Haba!!!
The two phones wey u mention sef I no sabi am. . . Upgrade yourself abeg...
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by ITbomb(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Go for 6655s
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by amakufrancis(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
jassie: Bros you too like chinco phones. . . Haba!!!
The two phones wey u mention sef I no sabi am. . . Upgrade yourself abeg...
too harsh bro. Op go 4 samsung s5
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by lufiy: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
I know some really nice Gionee phones you'll love. To Checkout the prices and specifications of these Gionee phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by funkdr(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
ITbomb: Go for 6655s
how is d battery backup on heavy usage and does it come with powerbank?.

1 Like

Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by liams37(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2014
pls give me reason y i shuld go 4 6655s,pls,so confused
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by ITbomb(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
I use opsson 6655s and I will be honest.

With 1gig ram, it is very fluid and no hanging at all.
It offers more control over the activities of your apps, like reading contacts etc, something I didn't see in my Tecno N9.

The battery can last you a whole day on standby but a misery 7 hrs on heavy browsing and gaming. That is why they included a power bank which can recharge the fone and extend the life to another 7+ hrs.

Screen is bright and sharp. Also have a good led flash.

They claim to have cheaper parts and services than Gionee but I'm yet to proof them as I have no issue for now (3 months)
It fell off my hands once to the ground (hard) but no shaking.

That is my experiences. You may need another opinion from someone using the Gionee before you make your decision

1 Like

Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by liams37(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
tnx bro,can u please give me a screen shot of d menu of 6655s.
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by ITbomb(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
liams37: tnx bro,can u please give me a screen shot of d menu of 6655s.
I had already discarded the stock menu for Nova Launcher, since my other Android have Nova, so it is just the same as any other Android with Nova
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Run away frm opsson if u knw wats good 4 u... Dere phones are crap... I've used an opsson so i knw wat I'm talking about... Gionee is waaaaaaaaaay better.
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2014
Op i waz in ur position i waz confuse to buy gionee p2 and opsson d2 then i bought oppson on early january then after 2 months the charging port spolit then i knew that trouble has finally enter my wallet because big phone is big problem then i changed the port and after some weeks it got spoilt and then i did it again and it spoilt till now the phone is just at my box resting the phone panel even got lost and now am looking to buy another panel 4 the phone in conclusion opsson is a failed product so go 4 gionee m2 because am even saving to buy it the phone is just awesome.
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by basille(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2014
I have not used an opsson 6655, but i handled the gionee m2 smartphone somedays back, the phone is nothing to write home about, the display is shabby and washed-out. The phone is on the huge side and could pass as a weapon.
But then again i haven't handled the opsson 6655.
Left to me Op i would say you should go for Tecno H7.
Edit: Tecno h7 is a reap-off, there are much better cheaper phones.

1 Like

Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by encryptjay(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
basille: I have not used an opsson 6655, but i handled the gionee m2 smartphone somedays back, the phone is nothing to write home about, the display is shabby and washed-out. The phone is on the huge side and could pass as a weapon.
hahahaha...
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by ITbomb(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Vicboi: Op i waz in ur position i waz confuse to buy gionee p2 and opsson d2 then i bought oppson on early january then after 2 months the charging port spolit then i knew that trouble has finally enter my wallet because big phone is big problem then i changed the port and after some weeks it got spoilt and then i did it again and it spoilt till now the phone is just at my box resting the phone panel even got lost and now am looking to buy another panel 4 the phone in conclusion opsson is a failed product so go 4 gionee m2 because am even saving to buy it the phone is just awesome.
Worse have been said about Tecno but people are still buying.
@OP, if you must buy the opsson make sure it is 6655s (not 6655) or the newer versions
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by liams37(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tnx@itbomb,GOD bless,stil need a review of gionee m2 frm users or anyone that has operated it b4,pls.
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by liams37(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
ItBomb,pls rate ur opsson 6655s phone out of a 100,du u recommend it 4 me?
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
liams37: ItBomb,pls rate ur opsson 6655s phone out of a 100,du u recommend it 4 me?
don't buy opsson,go all over nairaland n even dier facebook page nd see how pple are complaining...I've used one nd I knw wat I'm talkin about.. Either buy m2,tecno h7,tecno m7,tecno d9 sef is nw 23k.. I don tel u sha.. NO BUY OPSSON

1 Like

Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by ITbomb(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
mrvocalprowess: don't buy opsson,go all over nairaland n even dier facebook page nd see how pple are complaining...I've used one nd I knw wat I'm talkin about.. Either buy m2,tecno h7,tecno m7,tecno d9 sef is nw 23k.. I don tel u sha.. NO BUY OPSSON
Based on popular opinion, I would advise the op to go for Gionee.
However, I would like to know exactly the problem that people are complaining of so that I can be prepared. What exactly happened to your own and which model, was it your misuse (falling or wrong charging) or e just started to develop problems .
Nigerians dey complain MTN, Tecno etc but still dey use am

1 Like

Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
ITbomb:
Based on popular opinion, I would advise the op to go for Gionee.
However, I would like to know exactly the problem that people are complaining of so that I can be prepared. What exactly happened to your own and which model, was it your misuse (falling or wrong charging) or e just started to develop problems .
Nigerians dey complain MTN, Tecno etc but still dey use am
crap hardware....easilly develops wahala.mine speaker never workd sinx wen I removed it frm d pack aside other othr faults
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Thorby(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Currently Using an Opsson product... Great features they've got but the downside is the charging port...
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Gyrados: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Op,i've got d same problem with u and i'm gonna go for the 6655s cus i dont think i can handle the poor resolution and large weight of the m2 and the power bank of the 6655s can give the phone extra juice if the battery has a poor performance and it can perform same function as the m2's otg.besides the opsson is sleek and portable and has a plus,it comes with a 8gb mmc even though the 6 655s is 0.5inches smaller it has an ips screen which offers crisp,clear display.With these points of mine i hope i av convinced u dat even though people condemn OPSSON the 6655s is a great phone and you will enjoy it with proper management.THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by liams37(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tnx gyrados,i dnt tink i can handle d bulkines and poor display of gionee m2
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gyrados: Op,i've got d same problem with u and i'm gonna go for the 6655s cus i dont think i can handle the poor resolution and large weight of the m2 and the power bank of the 6655s can give the phone extra juice if the battery has a poor performance and it can perform same function as the m2's otg.besides the opsson is sleek and portable and has a plus,it comes with a 8gb mmc even though the 6 655s is 0.5inches smaller it has an ips screen which offers crisp,clear display.With these points of mine i hope i av convinced u dat even though people condemn OPSSON the 6655s is a great phone and you will enjoy it with proper management.THANK YOU.
pls can you tell us the amount of opsson ivo6655s and the camera resolution
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by liams37(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Or is there any tecno phone,within d price rance of 23k wit 1gig ram,at least 5mp camera,and a gud display?,pls reply anybody
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Gyrados: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Vicboi: pls can you tell us the amount of opsson ivo6655s and the camera resolution
N23-24K,5mp back camera with led flash,2mp front camera.The camera is decent outdoors but indoors,not so much
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by mindtricks: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2014
basille: I have not used an opsson 6655, but i handled the gionee m2 smartphone somedays back, the phone is nothing to write home about, the display is shabby and washed-out. The phone is on the huge side and could pass as a weapon.
Edit: Tecno h7 is a reap-off, there are much better cheaper phones.
Can you name some nice ones, better options with @ least 1G RAM, thanks!
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by epoxide(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2014
liams37: help im confused on which 1 to buy,i need ur advices.

funny... buy m2 joh oo
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Homguy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
ITbomb:
Worse have been said about Tecno but people are still buying.
@OP, if you must buy the opsson make sure it is 6655s (not 6655) or the newer versions
I got the tecno P9 phantom tab, and its.been a wonderful experience since. No regrets.
Re: Help!,gionee M2 Or Opsson 6655,which Shuld I Buy. by Homguy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
liams37: Tnx gyrados,i dnt tink i can handle d bulkines and poor display of gionee m2
I bought the tecno phantom P9 some time ago, and its been blissful since.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ridiculous Engineering Blunders Of Samsung Galaxy S6 - Techrez / Sony Xperia Z3+ Price In Nigeria / Infinix Hot Note 2(big 6) Leak Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.