Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Help A Sister!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Sister!! (571 Views)

Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fellow Nlanders,
I got this from a lady this afternoon. She needs help in getting any job in PH. She is not asking for money but she wants to work and cater for her family. If you have any contacts or job, kindly drop it here or PM me then I can forward to her.

Hello, My name is Blessing. I am a mother of 2 kids looking for help. My husband lost his job almost a year now and it has been very hard on us. I have experience in day care or baby sitting. I can also do some house and office cleaning just to feed my kids. Kindly help me to get any small thing to do here in Port Harcourt
Re: Help A Sister!! by emmyw(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Baridon1122: Fellow Nlanders,
I got this from a lady this afternoon. She needs help in getting any job in PH. She is not asking for money but she wants to work and cater for her family. If you have any contacts or job, kindly drop it here or PM me then I can forward to her.

I wish i can,but God must surely bless you soon.

(1) (Reply)

. / A Mermaid In Jos / Boy Of Two Shoots Mother Dead In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.