Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn (25223 Views)

Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / ¤Strange Saga¤- A Short Story by Vonn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fatalveli: Can't wait 4 ur update bro
Sis would be better. wink
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: thread alert!!!

A new follower is here.
Dnt tel me u didnt knw about this interesting piece of art?...Anyway welcome
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by Fatalveli(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
vonn:
Sis would be better. wink
; ohh! My bad....but trust me, a bro is ur master.... Like me
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
........................................... Update loading................
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
................................................................................
"This plan is being delayed. Are you sure of what you said earlier?" Sheila asked her one day as they were in her room having a conversation.

"Like I said before, it's a gradual process. To state the fact, I kept an account of everything going on between us.......I mean the amount of money I've got since our relationship."

"Trust now." Jenny hailed Tonia. They were still chatting when a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in if you're good looking." The door flung open revealing Julian wearing a charming smile which kept her friends' mouths agape.

"Good evening ladies." He said with a wink and they replied smiling sheepishly.
Julian was offered a plastic chair. Tonia served him a bottle of Smirnoff ice which he accepted coolly.

After a while, her friends excused themselves and Tonia saw them off at the door and came back to keep her visitor company. Julian unconscious of his actions started giving her an external x-ray with his eyes. Tonia too noticed this and felt uncomfortable. He felt as if she was being turned inside out and all her secrets unveiled before her.

"Stop." She said feebly which brought Julian to the present.

"I'm very sorry for behaving that way. It's just that you look beautiful." He covered up.

"Yeah but you already know that." She said quickly and got up to move over to another corner but was held back by Julian who at that time chuckled with delight.

"Sit down back. Its not like you have anything to hide....I mean secrets, bad secrets." He added and smiled.

"I have some important issues to discuss with you." He motioned her to sit on his laps and she complied.

He doesn't know a thing. Tonia assured herself.

"Do you notice any new behaviour of mine after my exams?"
"I...don't quite get it." She asked puzzled.
"Well my friends tell me so." He said.
"If you're asking about your facial appearance, then I'll say your mouth is my centre of attraction."

"You mean it? Looks sexy, right? He asked playfully.

"Of course I mean it. You know, since you started your hog wash, the corners began expanding." Tonia snipped. Julian grinned.
"I thought you were this quiet girl but now I know the truth. It's clear even to the blind." Julian said in a puckish manner. All Tonia could do was to burst out laughing.

"It's not funny though."
"Alright, alright....back to business." Tonia said trying hard to suppress laughter by coughing.
"What important issue do we have to discuss?"
"Who said there was gonna be a discussion?" Julian asked feigning ignorance.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten what you said. Now I know what you've been asking about. To your list, add that you normally have loss of memory." She mocked.
"Wicked girl." He almost shouted.
"Oh yeah."
"To tell you the truth, I just wanted to be with you, nothing more. So if you're still straining your ears for the discussion, we're done."

"Gosh....you'll never repent!" She exclaimed and they both laughed. They talked a while longer before Tonia saw him off.

...........................................*....................................
"
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 12:44am On Aug 07, 2014
.............................................*...................................

"Waddup girls." Julian called as he made sure each of them got a warm hug.
"Em.....have you seen Tonia lately?" Jenny asked.
"Nope, last I saw her was yesterday. Any problem?" He queried.
"Any idea where she might be....her phone is not going through."Sheila asked.

"Yea, she said something about going to the bank and preparing for her birthday." Julian blurted out.
"Okay, thanks for the enlightenment.
"Let's go." She said turning to Sheila.
"See ya." They said in unison and were leaving.

"Hold on. I know what you girls are planning." This brought the girls to a halt. "Just count me in......" He said to their utmost surprise but he had not finished.
"...because if you don't, your plans will go wrong." He finished, turned round and left leaving the two girls gobsmacked.

Tonia was walking down the hallway to her room. On getting to the door, she was surprised the door glided open with a gentle push. She made sure she locked the room before leaving after she got back from the bank as her room mates were not around.

She moved straight to her wardrobe and made for the small safe at the far end of it. She gasped with horror, the safe was open. Making a reckless sign of the cross, she widely opened her eyes to make sure they weren't deceiving her but still found the safe empty. Feeling weak, she sat on the floor and supported her head with her hands.

"How did this happen to me? I remember telling no one about my code, not even my roommates." She thought.

Just then her friends walked in and met her sobbing on the floor.

"What's the matter with you?" Anita asked dropping her handbag on the bed. Tonia did not turn but looked like someone miles away. Later she managed to point to her safe.

"My money is gone. I don't even know how to break the great news to my dad."

"Take it easy. Don't be hard on yourself. Your dad will understand."
"Yeah, since you locked it, it isn't your fault. Ask your roommates too when they get back." Vivian chipped in.
" We gotta go. We were on our way to meet that lecturer before we decide to check on you." Anita said and they got up and left.

"We did it!" They whispered when they got outside, out of hearing.

"Yeah we did. We're her least suspects"
"You know we'll include Julian in the share, by the way I'm seeing it, it's not gonna be much for what we intend doing with it." Vivian reasoned. There was silence as each thought of what to do.

"Simple, he's not included anymore." Anita stated.
"Hey, you know that's not possible. He can reveal the whole plan nah." Vivian said already worried.

"And we tell Tonia's own nah. That will drive him nuts. Don't you see it. He'll then have to face Tonia, not us." Anita explained thoughtfully.

"Hmm, I don't want trouble oh. We'd better keep his share. This is just like playing with a live wire. You'll never know what people can do till you see them in action. How else do you explain how he found out about what we had in mind. Nah jazz? Abeg if you won't keep his share, then count me out." Vivian said with a final note and walked out on her friend.

"Who cares. At least, there'll be more than enough for me." She concluded within her and left in the opposite direction.

Just before she got to the bus stop which was three minutes from the hostel gate, her phone rang and it was a call from Julian. Reluctantly she picked it on the fourth ring and waited for him to say something.

"Don't even think of that" was all she heard after few seconds of silence.
"Think of what again?"
"Don't play me with that money." Before she could reply or ask further questions, the line went dead.
She dashed out in search of Vivian, fuming that she had to tell on her just because she wanted to play a good-bad girl.

She met Vivian at the park and dragged her braids carelessly.
In the twinkle of an eye, they were fighting, pulling and pushing each other. This attracted people that they came to know the bone of contention.

Entangling them, they retired to hauling words of insult on each other. It got so intense that they started revealing the whole secrets.
The next incident which took place that stunned and frightened everyone was that the two girls all of a sudden dropped dead in quick succession.
They had been targeted and shot with a silencer, probably by a highly skilled person.

Before any other person knew what was happening, the place was quiet as people had run for their lives, afraid of whom would be the next victim.

Commotion set in among the students as everyone was running to God-knows-where.
Within seven minutes, a group of policemen whose station was located just opposite the university trooped down to the scene of the accident.

The two girls were already cold and lying in the pool of their own blood before the arrival of a hoarse, so they were simply conveyed to a mortuary.

***********************************************************************************
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2014
Uhh. That's bad..

Were they killed?

Did they make a vow earlier?

Lovely story btw.. Keep it up.
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Uhh. That's bad..

Were they killed?

Did they make a vow earlier?

Lovely story btw.. Keep it up.
Nah,no vows. They were just shot. A silencer was attached to the gun so nobody heard the sound.
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Still following my boss... able ma'am like twitter!

Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2014
vonn:
Nah,no vows. They were just shot. A silencer was attached to the gun so nobody heard the sound.

Okay. Thanks..

But it wasn't stated din d story..

Morning..
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. Thanks..

But it wasn't stated din d story..

Morning..
Sorry my dear...... I guess YOU omitted that part. Re-read
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Good morning sirs and mas. Today promises to be brightest of all.
Wish you a wonderful day!!!!!! cheesy
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
ToriEmManson: Dnt tel me u didnt knw about this interesting piece of art?...Anyway welcome
I didn't, not until I followed you here.
I hope you'll make my stay here pleasant wink
vonn: Good morning sirs and mas. Today promises to be brightest of all.
Wish you a wonderful day!!!!!! cheesy
you too, ma'am.
Enjoy the day. cheesy

*don't forget to serve us though*
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: I didn't, not until I followed you here.
I hope you'll make my stay here pleasant
Sure n dat wud b wid d help of our dear Vonn...noon
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
My battery is so down. No light since last night. I hope to update something long immediately I'm able to get it alive.
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
vonn: My battery is so down. No light since last night. I hope to update something long immediately I'm able to get it alive.
perhaps I should get you some light or bars to your phone wink
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 1:07am On Aug 08, 2014
CHAPTER FOUR

Nobody wanted to speak or get noticed by the policemen. Doing so would definitely land them into trouble.

As students they hated police cases. So in order to avert such situation, they deserted the area.
The policemen not acquiring any useful fact from witnesses went back to their station.

Julian was resting in front of his parents' house when he heard banging on the gate.

"Olu open the gate, you lazy bone!" He shouted at the gate keeper who was obviously trying to steal some sleep. The gate keeper, a dark complexioned boy in his late teens ran out from his room and unlocked the gate.
He almost fell flat on his stomach when he caught a glimpse of four policemen.

Julian's heart jumped out into his mouth. He stood dazed at a spot. Next action puzzled him as the four policemen had their guns pointed towards him.

"Julian Cole, you are under arrest for the murder of two female students last week."
Julian was trying to protest when one of them thrust a snapshot towards him. Julian saw himself in the picture but what confused him the more was what he was doing in school then or how he came about a gun.

"But I haven't even handled a gun before in my life. There must be a mistake somewhere." He pleaded.

"Tell that tale when we get to the station." A policeman told him.
" He was quickly handcuffed and pushed out of the compound into their car and off they zoomed after telling the gate keeper their station location.

"Good day sir, what help do you need?" The policeman queried.
"I was told that my son is here. Can I see him?" Julian's dad replied.
"Who are you?" A policeman asked.
"I'm his father, I was told that he was arrested and brought to this station four days ago."

"Okay, hold on make I get permission from my oga."

Minutes later he came out and asked of the boy's name.
"Julian Cole is his name."
The policeman went through the tattered register and eyed the man.
After checking his book the second time, he looked up at the man and asked.

"You said that Julian Cole is your son. Well, the real father just bailed him three days ago. So if you don't leave now, I'm sorry you'll be charged with attempted kidnap." The policeman warned.

Julian's dad stood dumbfounded.
"What has happened to my son? Where can he be?" were all questions he kept asking himself.
Quietly, he carried his legs out of the police station and went home.
He could not understand why his son was arrested when he was away on a business trip. He knew his son had come home earlier, or so he was told. But how was it possible that the same son had been on campus for the past few weeks. Then he realised that since he was away that Julian might have gone back to school.

" But why indulge in such an act like this one?" was all he kept asking himself.
"This boy has brought my reputation and pride to the mud by doing this. I wonder where he escaped to with his gang this time around. Maybe to endanger more lives. Hmm....whatever he does, he is on his own." The father concluded and left to a place best known to him.
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by manutdadex(m): 2:17am On Aug 08, 2014
nice..nxt update
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2014

"Wake up!" A shout restored Julian to consciousness. Julian was surprised as to where he found himself in.
He was in a well lit room with four other men.

Julian tried to free his hands and legs but they were tightly tied.
As he was looking around he noticed a man nodding and another walking towards him.

Surprisingly, the man untied both hands and legs and asked him to stand up and Julian complied.

He was walked into another room which was lit by a fluorescent and made to sit.
The door shut behind him. Julian looked around the room and noticed a long chain lying in a corner. The room had an old wooden table and two plastic stools by the wall.
From the open shutters, he saw few people walking into another room with bags.
Julian quickly concluded they were armed robbers and that they were using the building as their hideout.
As he was pondering over this, the door slid open and shut again.
A figure masked in white walked round to the chair opposite julian and sat on the table.
He surveyed Julian for a while without saying a word.
Many things passed through Julian's mind in those seconds of silence.

After a long time, the masked man thrust his fingers towards Julian.
Julian was not sure whether he was requesting for a friendly handshake or not but the man nodded and he decided to comply.
The man's hand was hidden in woollen gloves but an unveiled part revealed that he was still very young.

"Julian....it's nice to have finally met you again after a very long time.
I know many things about you. I love your passion, so I hope you'll cooperate with us."

"I don't know you....who are you?" He questioned rather timidly.

"All I can say now is that my name is Christian. With time you'll enjoy knowing me better." He stood afterwards and walked out of the room.

Few seconds later, Julian was led out of the room and taken to the former one. Before that happened, he had already blacked out as a result of the blow he received on the head.

Opening his eyes slowly, he was surprised to find his tied hands suspending from the rope fastened on a metal that ran across the ceiling.
He was stripped of his clothes save for a pair of shorts he had on.
He struggled to free himself but it was impossible.
"Be quiet." A head peeped through the door.
The man walked slowly to Julian and held his gaze with his eyes for few seconds.
"You know, you always remind us of someone special but if you dare mess up, you'll pack your guts with your hands." Julian felt something cold on his stomach. He looked down a bit and saw the glittering sharp knife. His heart skipped a beat.

"I won't use it on you....that's order. So are you ready to be a part of us?"
"Not in your life."
"Okay then."
The man turned a little but stopped as if he forgot something.
A punch landed on Julian's stomach. He felt like throwing up but couldn't as he had not eaten anything.

"Stop whimpering like a puppy." Another man who walked in at that moment mocked and they roared with laughter.
All the while, Julian never found it funny. The more he resisted, the more he was tortured. This was a routine till he finally gave in to their demands.

Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Next Chapter loading........................
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by dammygoody(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmm !!! " It haf do for Julian today...."
Well done Ma'am Vonn.. cool wink
Next pls.. undecided
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
CHAPTER 5

Julian's home was in a mess since that incident coupled with other misfortunes swimming in and out of the family. Mr Cole went out and came back wearing a moody look.
Nobody bothered to ask him anything at that moment because they knew he wouldn't give any reply.
His wife quietly set his meal on the dining table and left.

Later in the evening when they were alone, his wife brought up the discussion.
"Alex, why haven't you said anything since you came back this afternoon? You could barely touch your food." Alex just dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out a brown envelope which he flung at her.
With suspicion, she opened it and brought out the letter, looked at her husband for the last time and swallowed hard before reading the content.

When she was through, tears started streaming down her eyes.
"Woman, there is no need crying but if you want to, then quietly enter your room and allow me to hear." He stated as a matter of fact.
Alex's wife, Mary, left for her room to weep her sorrows away.

"Where do I start from when I'm just a simple housewife. Why did this tragedy befall me. First was the loss of my son. Now, road to poverty. God, why me, why?" She sobbed.
She was interrupted by the voice of her daughter who came knocking. Quickly she wiped away the tears as the door glided open.
"Sasha, any problem? You look confused."
"Mum, this is the 7th day since we got a call from someone saying that Julian was with him."
"Yes........so?" Mary asked with keen interest.
"Mum, Julian called me just now and....."
"What! Give me the phone." Her mum screamed in amazement.
"It's off already. He said he would be back tomorrow." As she said this, her mum knelt beside her bed with her hands raised to heaven and just managed to say a "thank you God."
"Did he say where he has been all these while?" Her mum queried. Alex had forbidden them to report to the station saying that Julian brought the problem upon himself.
"No,the call was a brief one......I'm just glad he's coming back tomorrow." Sasha finished before leaving the room for her mother.

...................................................................................
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammygoody: Hmm !!! " It haf do for Julian today...."
Next pls.. undecided
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammygoody: Hmm !!! " It haf do for Julian today...."
Next pls.. undecided
Thanks for stopping by... smiley
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Final update for today drop hopefully by 10.30pm.

ChillaXxxxx!!!! grin
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by dammygoody(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
vonn:
Thanks for stopping by... smiley
You're welcome ma'am.
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by dammygoody(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
vonn: Final update for today drop hopefully by 10.30pm.

ChillaXxxxx!!!! grin
Yes we will grin
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Update 98%..............................
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2014

Julian's family was thrown into joy on his return after a long period of absence. They all wanted to know his whereabouts but he told them a make-believe which they all accepted at that time.

Later in the evening, Julian got to know about his dad's predicament and decided to help in a way best known to him. By then his father was no longer angry with him.
Before he went back a week later as was agreed to by Christian, he told his dad that he would be visiting a close friend of his.
By then his result was already released and he made it with a second class upper.
He was the eleventh best in his department.
The day he travelled, he told no one when to come back nor the exact place he was going to but promised to still come back.

"I need to speak with Christian." Julian requested. One of the men who were playing cards by the door entered the room and came out few seconds later signalling to Julian to go in.

"Chris, why do you always grant my request without hesitation?" Julian asked looking at his masked face. He had never gone bare in his presence for some reasons and Julian always wondered why.
"Because we share a special bond." Chris replied after a while. Julian ignored the comment.
"Can't you see," he continued "that since you joined this crew, there has always been smooth success in our operations." He finished with a grin which showed at the corner of his eyes. Yet Julian said nothing.
"What do you want?" Chris was mean again.
"I need some money for my family. They are in a lot of problems." Julian replied staring at his eyes.
There was a moment of silence between them.
Chris stood up and walked to a corner of his table and picked out an old exercise book.
Opening it, placed it on the table as he scanned for something.
"You'll work for it, you know."
"How?" Julian asked. Chris traced his finger on a page till it stopped at a point.
The book had a long list of possible places they could rob.
"We visit tomorrow." he said and that was final. Julian got up and left. He had never been on a mission and felt afraid. He had been excluded from the other ones since he joined them.

He was always surprised that people could rob banks and get away with it but knew that it was equally risky.
So when Chris confirmed that their location would be a bank, he had wanted to argue.

"There's nothing to worry about." a member of the gang assured him.
"This is neither going to be our first nor last." he said with a smile.
"Security is not a problem." Chris chipped in from behind. They had been busy cleaning their weapons that nobody took any notice when he came out.

They made other plans on how to carry out the operations without hitch.
Each of them knew his duty and position.
Seeing how relaxed they were despite the task ahead, Julian concluded that they meant it when they said the job was easy.
In no time, he joined in the enjoyment.

The following evening, they set out on the journey. They planned everything so well that when they got to the bank, they had easy access into it.

The few security men were overpowered after rounds of gunshots, although one of their men was got in the shoulder.

"Move an inch, you're dead." the command held a man at a spot. Without being asked to, he placed his hands behind his head, pleading for mercy.

"Lead us to the safe." Christian ordered.
"I...I....don't know about the safe. I'm just a cleaner here....please." the man pleaded with sweat rolling down his face.

"We've learnt those tricks of changing out of your formal wears before leaving home.
Don't dare deny that." As the man was trying to protest, one of Christian's men snatched his wallet from his pocket. Lo and behold, he was the bank manager.

A hot slap saw him staggering back. A kick with an order sent him walking towards the safe.
He entered the code and the safe slid open.
With his cooperation, the robbers carted away four big sized travelling bags and zoomed off leaving the bank manager with a bullet in his left as a parting gift.

As usual, the police arrived few minutes after the robbery.
They couldn't do much since the deed had been done.

There was jubilation on the other side. Chris and his crew were happy that they succeeded in the robbery.
Julian was surprised at how it went without any police disturbance. He concluded that that kind of job could be fun after all.
That night, they shared the whole amongst themselves.
When Julian retired to his room, he found his head placed on wads of money and smiled.

"How do you come about all these money you send to us? Was it your friend that gave them to you? How rich is that your friend that he could part with such huge amount of money? What does he do for a living?" Julian's mum bombarded him with questions when he visited them two weeks later.

Julian had given her a reply which increased her suspicion.
"Mum, can you please stop bugging me with all these questions for Christ's sake. You've always complained for money, now you've seen it but you'll still not let me be.
If you wont take what you've seen.....some other people are.........." he had not finished when a slap graced his cheek.
Angrily he made to leave and was on his way to the door when his mum spoke up.

"From that day you returned till this very moment, I've noticed a great change in your behaviour. You are like an alien to me and no longer the person i bore in my stomach for nine months.
Whichever foul way you got that money from, I'm not going to be a part of it, I can still survive with my shop." she concluded with a final tone before Julian slammed the door behind him.

Alex never cared to know the whereabouts of the money he had been spending lately. All he knew was that his son takes care of him.

Duron and Sasha were not left out as they were always there to have their share of the goodies from their elder brother.
Duron no longer quarrelled with him as before.

This continued to an extent that nobody felt like looking for another means of livelihood for the meantime apart from the mother who never wanted to partake in the shady source of merriment.

Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by dammygoody(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Right on time....
Hmmm...mothers, wonderful creatures though always over suspicious cheesy
Thanks for the update ma'am.
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by seunviju(f): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice work you are doing please do keep it up
Re: ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn by vonn(f): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
dammygoody: Right on time....
Hmmm...mothers, wonderful creatures though always over suspicious cheesy
Thanks for the update ma'am.
Thanks boss.
I'm here to serve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Good Are You With Figures Of Speech? Try This Out / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi / Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105