Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Can I Watch Films On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Watch Films On My Phone (826 Views)

How To Easily Download Good Quality Films On Android / Films On Bb / Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Watch Films On My Phone by sprincoolj: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
For All The Members Asking Me How To Watch High Quality Ghana And Nigeria Movies On Their Android Phone.
This Post Is For You Guys.
YOU CAN NOW WATCH YOUR FAVORITE NIGERIA MOVIES WITH THIS APP.

Watch the latest NOLLYWOOD Movies on the go from your Android device. Best of all The App have FULL length Nollywood movies for FREE NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED!! Watch Nigerian Movies, Yoruba Movies,Ghana Movies All For Free With Nigeria MoviesApp you can never be bored.

How To Download The App

Open Your Google PlayStore App And Search for
2.Nigeria Movies Then Install The App.

Kindy Rate The App Now So We Can
Serve You Better
FEATURES OF NIGERIA MOVIES APP
1. Watch the latest Full
length Nollywood
Nigerian movies free
2. Ghanaian movies
(Ghallywood) and other
African home videos
3. Language movies (,
Yoruba etc)
4.You
wiil receive a Notification Once a new
Movie Is Added.

5.App With Over 400 Movies Added
6.Latest Movies Added Everyday

I hope it works for you

To learn how to watch football match visit here http://greatloaded.com/android-updates/?wap2

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 15 Ultimate Team For Android / Wakie App Gets A 'STRANGER' To Wake You Up / How Do I Subscribe For Etisalat Blackberry 10 Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.