Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (79444 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
respect2ukp:

Hell bros. I'v sent u PM. Kindly reply. I need serious guidance on this. Please reply
Is been long I used neteller. Using PayPal and skrill now
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by respect2ukp: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
eezor:

Is been long I used neteller. Using PayPal and skrill now
Old Soldier never dies. It's been long you used it but the experience hasn't departed from u. I so much require your knowledge in other e-wallet (PayPal & Skrill). Abeg reply my PM biko...
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2018
respect2ukp:

Old Soldier never dies. It's been long you used it but the experience hasn't departed from u. I so much require your knowledge in other e-wallet (PayPal & Skrill). Abeg reply my PM biko...
Am using Lesotho paypay. As for skrill, they accept Nigeria. U have to do documents verification for 100% account from limitations. Any national identity card/document.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Timi1990(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
eezor:

Am using Lesotho paypay. As for skrill, they accept Nigeria. U have to do documents verification for 100% account from limitations. Any national identity card/document.

Is Lesotho PayPal good ? I mean free from ID wahala like USA PayPal.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Timi1990:

Is Lesotho PayPal good ? I mean free from ID wahala like USA PayPal.
Yes. You verify with your Nigeria identity card
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Timi1990(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
eezor:

Yes. You verify with your Nigeria identity card

Ok
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by respect2ukp: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
eezor:

Thanks Bro
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by olujames(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
See how you could send and receive Neteller with OnlineNaira - https://www.onlinenaira.com/ecurrency.htm
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Horlekanmi(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Pls I have nigeria business paypal account right now I can't withdraw from it plz any one to help me on how to get my money withdraw from my naija business paypal balance I'm scared to send it to different merchant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Horlekanmi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please avoid any contact with this number on here she claim she's trade in bitcoin paypal and skril she's a fake she think she's smart but I outsmart her by reporting her to paypal my money has been reversed back to me
Her name moturayo
Her number

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by EmmyOD(m): 5:48am On Feb 08, 2019
arbitrage:
I have the Net+ prepaid card. You cannot withdraw from Nigerian PayPal even if you link the Neteller card to it. You can sell your neteller fund to me.
I would like to know at what rate you buy Neteller funds?
My Whatsapp no is 09033630189
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Zdoh(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2019
EmmyOD:

I would like to know at what rate you buy Neteller funds?
My Whatsapp no is 09033630189
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

√Cashapp

√Skrill

√Bitcoin

√Neteller

√Payoneer

√Ethereum

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Horlekanmi(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2019
Don't mind this people they are all scammer and fake they tell u
U will get ur money in 10min once u fund their account with ur paypal or netteller They block you immediately
Don't fall victim like me
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Horlekanmi(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2019
Hi

DM me for withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = 320 per dollar
Legit no scam a serious mind only please

Whatsapp or call @ +234(0)7031128056. WhatsApp only @ +234(0)7052606338. Email:-tonykayus101@gmail.com or k.ytony@ymail.com
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Stanlux247: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please house I need a help.
I have a verified NETELLER (DOLLAR A/C) and am in search of a reliable exchanger or any merchandise I can shop. If any, the website address.
Thanks
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Stanlux247:
Please house I need a help.
I have a verified NETELLER (DOLLAR A/C) and am in search of a reliable exchanger or any merchandise I can shop. If any, the website address.
Thanks
if you need neteller funds , come to me , I also buy it

at good rate
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eliteworld(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2019
fizyalasdair:

So many questions but I'll try my best to clarify things for you.

1. You do not need a Domiciliary account to be able to upload to Neteller, a savings account with GTB, Access, UBA, First Bank, Diamond and most major Nigerian banks allow Dollar Transactions on their Naira Debit Card.

I'd advice you use GTB or Access as they have the friendliest exchange rates which is 367/$ (as of today)

However opening a Domiciliary account or A Dollar Prepaid Account will make things cheaper for you because the black market sells dollars at 363/$ (as of today)

The problem is that opening a Domiciliary account or a Dollar Account is expensive and time consuming although it's far easier to open a Prepaid Dollar Account (which is a limited version of a Domiciliary account)

2. Neteller charge a 1.9% processing fee for Visa Debit Cards and a 2.25 processing fee for MasterCard Debit cards, so if you decide to use your Naira Savings Account I'd advice you use Access Bank as their Visa Card can perform dollar transactions. And if you decide to open a Domiciliary account or Dollar Prepaid Account I'll advice you use First Bank as they process Dollar Transactions very fast.

3. A 1.9% Processing fee means if you want to deposit 100$ with your VISA Card you'll have to pay a total of $101.9

4. Access Bank have a monthly dollar transaction limit of $1000 and GTB have a monthly dollar transaction limit of $2000

Please make sure you have fully verified your Neteller account which involves submitting Documents for Identification (International Passport, National I.D, Drivers License) and Documents for Proof of Address (PHCN Utility Bill, Bank Statement)

Without verification your account is limited to a total $100 transaction

Also after depositing with your card for the first time, Neteller will need to verify the card, they'll make a small withdrawal from the card and send a 4-digit code as a reference to the transaction, all you have to do is request your bank statement you'll see the 4-digit code beside the transaction. Immediately after you have verified your card the amount will be refunded it is usually around $2

All said, I'll advice that is way cheaper to buy Neteller funds from the Nairaland E-currency thread and avoid scam with 4 simple steps.

1. Due diligence
2. Verify Phone number of trader
3. Make sure trader quotes you on NL
4. Use a reliable escrow

Thanks bro, this is helpful... Please can I also withdraw from my neteller account directly to my Naira savings account? Please reply soon, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fizyalasdair(m): 4:33am On Oct 16, 2019
eliteworld:

Thanks bro, this is helpful... Please can I also withdraw from my neteller account directly to my Naira savings account? Please reply soon, thank you.

Neteller have disabled withdrawal to any Nigerian Banks, the only way to cash out Neteller, is to find a reputable exchanger, which is willing to buy at a rate.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eliteworld(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2019
fizyalasdair:

Neteller have disabled withdrawal to any Nigerian Banks, the only way to cash out Neteller, is to find a reputable exchanger, which is willing to buy at a rate.
OK thanks bro
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by bobojoshua(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
fizyalasdair:

Hi boss.

Please, I need help with NETELLER Net+ Virtual
Prepaid Mastercard.

How can I create one on neteller?

What are the charges like?

Can I use the virtual card details on sites like Godaddy.com?

Thanks.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by showafrica(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
fizyalasdair:

What of withdrawal to dom account?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Laggatumuch(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fully Verified Neteller Account: Available!
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fizyalasdair(m): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2019
showafrica:

What of withdrawal to dom account?

They have disabled all forms of withdrawals, you can only transfer.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by showafrica(m): 2:48am On Dec 05, 2019
fizyalasdair:

They have disabled all forms of withdrawals, you can only transfer.

Can someone transfer to his btc account?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by nueleoi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please sir I need help with my Dom account reference I have gotten one already I have ju
st one left. Cheers!
eezor:

God bless u dear. I forgot that part. Just that to get a dorm account is not easy but to get a visa naira debit card is stress free Nd easy. I have a dorm account though with Gtb
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Anabor01: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please how can I create a Neteller account and what do they need for verification... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Christian36: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Can somebody tell me how to fund my Neteller account, I have tried to use my sterling bank ATM card, zenith bank ATM card, both are not working.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by barikay: 8:23am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigeria cards are not making international transaction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.