Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Bugs Your Mind, Share Lets Resolve, Me First! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Bugs Your Mind, Share Lets Resolve, Me First! (570 Views)

Say Your Mind In Three Words / Let's Test Your Mind / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bugs Your Mind, Share Lets Resolve, Me First! by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have had enough of IG famzing among you yoruba people in UK lol
I dont know much about nigeria as i left very young but all my friends are nigerian, one thing they have in common is to say their father called the IG and they got released etc. I once dated a dude that always claim his uncle is the IG and all his stories always end in him speed dialling the IG. Or one yoruba woman will talk of how she called the IG and this and that happened!
Today I went and did someones hair and make up trial, she went for hours about her wealthy family so I asked who her father was and she said he is the IG -_- l'obatan.
Please what is an IG, are there loads of them and how can I apply as one please, good evening cool
Re: What Bugs Your Mind, Share Lets Resolve, Me First! by whiteroses(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lol that IG thing ridiculous, even in yoruba movies IG IG is on speed dial grin I'm sure the real IG is friends with all the billionaires.
I think IG means boss of a local government like God fathers that's above all civil servants. If someone wants to arrest you just call the IG that's if they know you are a free man cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University To Test Returning Students For Ebola Virus / Lol / Crazy!!! Burning Yourself Up With Hot Oil To Become Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.