Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Want To Buy A Car From Usa,kindly Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A Car From Usa,kindly Help (464 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Car From Usa,kindly Help by sheedy407(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders,I want to buy a car from the US,pls how long will it take to arrive nigeria and whc shipping will best handle it?
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Usa,kindly Help by oliverjiad(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
sheedy407: Hello fellow nairalanders,I want to buy a car from the US,pls how long will it take to arrive nigeria and whc shipping will best handle it?
it take 16 days to 21days in transit after buying and arrangement of the shipping,grimaldi shipping line is most preferable but AES,sallaum,ekour are okay too
Re: I Want To Buy A Car From Usa,kindly Help by kennethik: 6:08am On Aug 01, 2014
Do u have contact already where u can buy the car,if u don't I will help u to bring it in just part payment of any choice car u want to buy, I must tell u the reality,its takes one month on average for any car to get to nigerian port, if u want us to do the deal call me for more discussion thanks 08038156694

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered Honda '06 @ #1.250M / Toyota Corolla 2006 Model / Waooooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.