Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Four Years Versus Forty Years! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Years Versus Forty Years! (807 Views)

A+ Certification Versus CCNA (nigerian Context) / Chemical Engineering Versus Mechanical Engineering Forum / Where Will You Be Financially In Four Years. Become Your Own Boss Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Years Versus Forty Years! by wealthlinks: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Four Years versus Forty Years!

I totally get it, the 40 / 40 / 40Now if people would stop thinking network marketing is a scam, a pyramid, and realizethat the job they go to everyday is the biggest scam ever!!! You are not making your dreams come true but the dreams of others. The ones that think they deserve all the riches while you're working hard, day in and day out just to live paycheck to paycheck..... People think it's ok to go to a franchise, a chainstore and spend their hard earned money but won't support their local small business that happened to be a direct sales "company" because direct sales is a scam.... Wake up people, we are business owners just like every other business, we just don't have a store front, therefore we do not have to overcharge you to cover our overhead, we took the risk to step out of the box to start ourown business, just like the other big businesses you thinkare something to be proud of..... we did it for a fraction of the cost and are more than happy to give you the same opportunity and teach you how to grow your own business, but we are a scammy pyramid scheme......I could go on and on but I wont, I found my calling in my life and I'm making my dreams reality.

Read the following comments:

1. Keith Abell· After 36 years into my 40 year plan and I was no closer than Iwas when I started. After 1 year into my 4 year plan I see big progress and will surpass what where I thought I would be after 40 years. The cool thing is my 18 year old son sees the difference already. His group has grown to 70 people in 2 1/2 months.

2. Art Jonak"My friend is going to college for four years to become a professional. At the end of those four years, he graduates. Then he will start his career. Another friend is building his network marketing business for four years. At the end of those four years, instead of starting a career, he will retire."-- Tom Schreiter

3. I have read that the average person coming out of college is set to be in different careersin their life so the 40 year plan I believe is out of the question for many young people of today. The more I read articlesthat talk about this the more I realize how flexible the young generation wants life to be. They want a work /life balancein their lives. They do not wantin most cases what their parents have. They have watched their parents work their guts out to retire on almost nothing and they just don't want to accept that samereality for themselves. Unless jobs become more flexible in the future, I believe you will start seeing more and more ofthis generation starting some kind of business whether it is network marketing or whatever their passion is.

4. I think the 40 year plan will always be around because people either don't know there's an option or don't feel they have the skills to take the risk of relying solely on their efforts for their income (and somehow it doesn't occur to them that they can develop those skills, or they don't believe in themselves enough to think they can). As time goes on, though, I think more and more people will realize there are aime viable options out there, like network marketing, and will give it serious consideration. That said, some people love what they do in their 40-year-plan profession, but will practice it out of choice, even when they figure out the financial and time freedom options an industry like ours creates.

5. Marian thank you for taking the time to share your story.Your story is a testament to the Network Marketing profession and to the fact that there are indeed options otherthan the "40-year plan."Congratulations on being opento Network Marketing, to putting in the work and now reaping the rewards! smileyDream. Struggle. VICTORY!

6. We are raised or"programmed" to go to college,get a "good" JOB, with a great company and work there for 40 years. That's what my father had "planned" for me. He wanted the very best for me and to insure that I didn't have to work as hard as he had. But he was an entrepreneur and worked onlya short period of his life FOR someone. But always had another "thing" he did on the side. He just didn't think there was another way for his children.... Some people think they can't do anything else either. They will not take the chance to step out. The harbour is safe for the boat, but that's NOT what a boat is made for..... And neither are we...!!!

7. Change doesn't come easy. Most people realize the 40 year plan is out the window. A good percentage go from job to job. If people are shown the4 year plan, many won't go for it today, because they can't getthe concept of working for a non-salaried, non-hourly pay. Many have forgotten how to dream and are afraid to live outside the box. As the MLM profession gains more and more momentum hopefully, this will change.

8. No doubt people would prefer a 7 or 4 year career. Especiallywhen it gets the, what they want. But the traditional plan will never go away because that's what the school system is teaching kids.

9. 4 Years in building your business is quick compare to 40 years working for someone else. Build your dreams.

10. 4 Years in building your business is quick compare to 40 years working for someone else. Build your dreams.

11. I am from Germany and even here people are feeling the change now. The 40 year plan does not exist anymore. It is more like a 5+12+13+3+7 Yearsplan as people have no job security it just does not exist. The only security they have is to never live their dreams, as in a 40 years plan it is not willed to make a fortune. in Network marketing you have the possibilities to make millions, but even if you just earn enough money to cover your costs, but that due to network marketing and a passive incom you are financially free. There is no discussion about it. People wo really understand Network marketing DO JOIN.4 years vs. 40 years? Easy choice. Even if you fail 9 times with the 4 years plan, but you make it the 10th time, you are still ahead everybody else ;-)

12. My wife and I almost worked the forty years plan then came across Utility Warehouse in theUK. Last month we received notification that my wife’s statepension, which was due to be paid this month, it’s not now being paid for another 6 YES 6 years when she reaches 66. Am I glad we chose plan B, Network Marketing. Just wish we had come across it sooner.

Contact me now: Adesina Olanrewaju
Olalyd@gmail.com
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: +2347030700039

(1) (Reply)

CCTV | IP Cameras Installation / Knowledge Is Power / Grab it!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.