Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Unad Admission List - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unad Admission List (8303 Views)

University Of Ado-ekiti (unad) Admission List 2009/2010 Released / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unad Admission List by walexy5050(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2008
hi everybody,i knw u are all tired of reading the same story abt unad,bt we dont have much choice than to wait.
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2008
hello everybody anything yet?
walexy are u in ado.
Re: Unad Admission List by hassan4me: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2008
Hello unad applicant, where can we get unad access card ?, for checking of result.
Re: Unad Admission List by walexy5050(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2008
hello all nairalanders,the list is already on net according to information bt u have to purchase a 500naira card at the school if its nt available in the designated banks where you bought your postume scratch card.for more info, you can call me on 08078212892.
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2008
walexy how far av u checked urs, ?
Re: Unad Admission List by walexy5050(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2008
the list is out and i have check mine and my name is out to study geology,the checking card is in the school for #500.hurry now why the list last.
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
hello im trying to chck mine n its saying reg number wrong. wots going on?
Re: Unad Admission List by Femistico(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
[color=#990000][/color] go to www.9jatricks.mobile.web.tr and get some information and tricks there
Re: Unad Admission List by mikelbay(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
Femistico:

[color=#990000][/color] go to www.9jatricks.mobile.web.tr and get some information and tricks there
what has that link got to do wit UNAD angry angry
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
abeg any unad info wale where u dey na, no leave us here naa cry
Re: Unad Admission List by tobikush1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2008
please can someone tell me what the problem is,am trying to access my admission, but is showing wrong number
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2008
i hrd we ll av to wait till today for the supplementry list. but i tried checking today its still d same,
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 1:13am On Dec 14, 2008
any info yet. coz i still cant check ma name
Re: Unad Admission List by eloquency: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
Please , Is there anywhere we could get the Unad's scatch card in Lagos yet ?I have been to almost all the banks around Ikeja , None of them had idea of what i was asking to buy, Please Oooooo let me know if there is a place we could get it in lagos , I have been Long in anticipation here , Time is going we have to do something fast before time is Gone
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2008
i dont think its available in lag. xcpt in ado,
Re: Unad Admission List by eloquency: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
where in ado did you buy yours?I think it will be very difficult to get someone help buy from Ado now because the school is on Hollies , so is there any help?
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 2:08am On Dec 17, 2008
dats d problem, smeone got it for me b4 she came back.
try walexy e started dis thread check previous pages for his number. he's in ado now, e cld help u.
are M or F
Re: Unad Admission List by lekosoo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2008
Please I need information about the Part Time Form of University of Ado Ekiti.

Can you help me find out about this,

and include the cost of the form and where i can purchase it,

While I wait for your reply, remain bless

One Love,
Re: Unad Admission List by SlamDunk(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2008
is secopnd list out?
Re: Unad Admission List by walexy5050(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
sorry everyone for nt contributing to the thread regularly again,the registration is very stressful,the info nw,those that score 60 and above are the one adnitted in the first list while 59-below wud be in the second list which wud be out anytime soon,pls be conservative with ur card because it might get used up if used too much,i wish u all best of luck and i wish to see u all in unad in january.bye.
Re: Unad Admission List by eloquency: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2008
i finally bought the Unad's card , I checked it i have been offered an admission.i bought 3cards ,but i was able to use only 2
the third person i bought for told me that there was constant rejection of the card
saying incorrect regs number , please is there anyone who knows what happening to that ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ospoly Admission Without Jamb Utme: / List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition / If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.