Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition (8336 Views)

6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. / Countries You Have Never Heard Of But Existed / Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Bobbyfine: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Germany
Germany did away with  tuition fees in 2014 so there are no tuition fees charged international students  at public universities across the country. This is just for undergraduate courses and postgraduate ones do have a cost depending on which uni you go to. Click here to find the right degree course for you.

Related Post: FREE TUITION UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY: COST OF LIVING, VISA APPLICATION AND ADMISSION DEADLINE

Greece
All students from within the EU or EEA are eligible to do an undergraduate degree at a public university for free. Even for non EU students tuition fees are dependent on the course but average at €1,500 per year. Bargain! Find out more here.

Related Post: Study in Greece: Low Tuition Universities, How to Apply, Cost of living and Deadlines

France

http://www.studyabroad365.com/list-of-countries-you-can-either-study-free-or-on-low-tuition/

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by larot78: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
These post is quite refreshing.. But, I will like to ask, as a family man how do I get a free tuition university along with my family.

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by sirfee(m): 2:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Greece bawo,there's no difference between Greece and Nigeria.They share one thing in common "recession"

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nigeriadondie: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2017
sirfee:
Greece bawo,there's no difference between Greece and Nigeria.They share one thing in common "recession"

Countries in the scandanavia, school is free at all levels even to foreigners but d challenge is that most if not all of d programmes except postgraduate programmes are not offered in English.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by sirfee(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Countries in the scandanavia, school is free at all levels even to foreigners but d challenge is that most if not all of d programmes except postgraduate programmes are not offered in English.
Thanks for the information
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nigeriadondie: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
sirfee:
Thanks for the information
I also failed to include thst d cost of living there can be high very high. Also, it is extremely cold and longer dark hours at winter there and for a first it can be so challenging but however they enjoy d best standard of living on earth. You may have health issues especially with changing seasons but as stay u get used it with time. Educational system is one of d best on earth.

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
How about studying a post graduate course in Norway

Op please send me your WhatsApp number

Or reach out 08030593258
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

This is false. PG studies is only free in Norway among the Scandinavian countries but you must have an upper credit to be admitted.
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
You also have to consider those who want to study and stay back. Norway doesn't consider studies as a path towards permanent residence
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nigeriadondie: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

This is false. PG studies is only free in Norway among the Scandinavian countries but you must have an upper credit to be admitted.
Well let me give u details. Norway, Finland and Iceland it is totally free to all. But in Denmark and Sweden it is free not only to their citizen but extended to EU/EEA citizens. Outside these u wud pay tuition. If u as a Nigerian is resident or has any EU/EEA citizenship in any of these countries then u re eligible to free education. The idea of second class upper is not d case with all universities as I had a second class lower and got placement in one of their universities. I know a number of Nigerians with same grade that also were able to get admission there even up to Ph.D. U should take note that requirements for entry into universities is reviewed from time to time
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by odrims: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Did you get full tuition? What country
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nigeriadondie: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
odrims:
Did you get full tuition? What country
Full tuiton. I ve family members there. But I must let u know that living expenses are really high especially accomodation.
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Noylax(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Which foreign french country can someone undergo french course?
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by billpete89: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
SICHER GERMAN LANGUAGE INSTITUTE OWERRI

Our German language institute provides the best and easy learning of German language.

Our institute is specialized for German only and we have well qualified and experienced teachers for all the levels A1 to B2

We provide best materials (videos, audios, books etc) for easy, practical and interactive learning, which marks the success of our students in the Goethe exam, not just pass, but to know German.

GERMAN COURSES
A1 Course- 12weeks (basic)
A2 Course - 12weeks(basic)
B1 Course - 12 weeks(basic)
B2 Course- 12weeks.(basic)

Other Service
- Goethe Exam registration
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Admissions

Address:

No 62 Okigwe road, beside Executive Garden Hotel along Okigwe road.

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Full tuiton. I ve family members there. But I must let u know that living expenses are really high especially accomodation.
Which country?
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Well let me give u details. Norway, Finland and Iceland it is totally free to all. But in Denmark and Sweden it is free not only to their citizen but extended to EU/EEA citizens. Outside these u wud pay tuition. If u as a Nigerian is resident or has any EU/EEA citizenship in any of these countries then u re eligible to free education. The idea of second class upper is not d case with all universities as I had a second class lower and got placement in one of their universities. I know a number of Nigerians with same grade that also were able to get admission there even up to Ph.D. U should take note that requirements for entry into universities is reviewed from time to time
Finland or Iceland is not free. Find out
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

abeg, is there any foreign institutions dt doesn't request test of English exam? All ds GRE, etc
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2017
emperorgoke:
abeg, is there any foreign institutions dt doesn't request test of English exam? All ds GRE, etc
Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Norway don't require all that.
Best place to study free/stay back or with very low tutition is Germany.

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Norway don't require all that.
Best place to study free/stay back or with very low tutition is Germany.
tnx bro,,, u r too much
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nigeriadondie: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Noylax:
Which foreign french country can someone undergo french course?
U will get a response. Be patient with me
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Noylax(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
U will get a response. Be patient with me
Alright
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by jammyunn(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

he is talking about a nigeria who's a non eu citizen. if i'm a permanent eu resident/citizen it is easier all over europe. but as a non eu citizen, you pay tuition except for finland and it's not even entirely free especially when you study in english.
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by odrims: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
okay, so are there admissions in Germany or Norway now, tuition free ?
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 30, 2017
odrims:
okay, so are there admissions in Germany or Norway now, tuition free ?
Some parts of western Germany now pays tuition of 1500 euros per semester while all of Norway/Most parts of Germany is tuition free.
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by odrims: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
okay good, any link for those admissions please ?
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
sirfee:

seriously?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Avast(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Any university with tuition free to continue my education? I have ND in Agricultural and bio-environmental engineering, upper credit.
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Avast:
Any university with tuition free to continue my education? I have ND in Agricultural and bio-environmental engineering, upper credit.
Check Norway, Switzerland or Germany but staying back after studies is almost impossible outside Germany.
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Avast(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Check Norway, Switzerland or Germany but staying back after studies is almost impossible outside Germany.
Thanks I will do that, but I mind if you have any of the universities links.
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Avast:

Thanks I will do that, but I mind if you have any of the universities links.
Germany
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

The thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by sirfee(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
seriously?
Yes,you can google it if you are still doubting
Re: List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition by Avast(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Uniosun(main Campus) / University Of Maiduguri Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.