Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George (1553 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

August is the 8 month of the year and 8 in the Bible represents a New Beginning.

1. I prophesy, in this month of August, you will receive a New Joy, a New Testimony, a New Job, a New Promotion, a New Car, a New House and a New Anointing as you type Amen in Jesus name. Amen !!!

2. As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD opened my eyes and I saw a sorrowful woman. Her womb was tied, no child and she wept secretly. When she was younger, she did unpleasant things and she now asks for forgiveness. She now seeks Miracles but to no avail. The Angel of Mercy appeared unto me and told me things which I can’t disclose on this post. I Loose that Womb right now. I destroy every Miscarriage, Bareness and Unfruitfulness today. I convert every Sorrow to Joy right now as you type Amen in Jesus name. Amen !!!

3. Jane ! Jenny !! Jennifer !!! The LORD GOD have a message for you. That Problem is all over today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

4. My eyes were lifted toward heaven and I saw a brother whom is having Financial Problems. I saw Unpaid Debts and Unpaid Bills. This brother had been Financially Intimidated by the Wealth of others. This brother had done several things to amass Wealth but failed. The Angel of Wealth appeared unto me and told me things which I can’t disclose on this post. I command Divine Wealth to locate you right now. Every Debt and Unpaid Bills are Supernaturally Settled today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

5. I saw a family under a Curse. The family members’ don’t get Married and if they eventually get Married, they have Marriage Problems. Divorce and Marriage Separations are common in this family. I Break every Curse right now. I destroy every Spirit of Divorce and Marriage Separations today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

6. There is somebody reading this, you are about to make a Choice that will change your life. I command Divine Wisdom and Understanding to locate you today as you type Amen right now. Amen !!!

7. Tell others whom have not typed Amen to do so Now because I prophesy, there will be Testimonies in the mouth of all whom typed Amen. I will print out this page and I will pray for all those whom typed Amen and I have started praying for you right now.

8. There is somebody reading this, there is a Divine Calling on you but you dont function properly in the anointing of God and you wish to function properly in the anointing of God. I prophesy Fresh Anointing to you today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

9. There is somebody reading this, you are stubborn and you find it difficult to take advice once you have made up your mind. You feel it is your decision and not someone else’s. As a result of your stubbornness, you do learn from the hard way. You are very honest but blunt and you have hurted alot of people with your bluntness. Most people think of you as an insensitive person but they are wrong about you because you are very sensitive. Infact, you are very emotional. Most people don’t understand what you are going through. You have set aside goals this month and you will do almost everything to achieve your goals this month because you have a strong desire to succeed this month but be careful so that you will not be unscrupulous in achieving your goal this month. Your Heart Desires will be granted today as you type Amen in Jesus name. Amen !!!

10. There is somebody reading this, you are tempted to live above your means. You want to help your family because your family needs your care. I command Supernatural Breakthrough to locate you and your family today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.georgeolaye.com/personal-prophecy/

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
amen

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by aribitoye(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by argent(f): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Amen
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by niceprof: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
AMEN
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by kkoffo(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Amen
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Zikdik(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2014
Oh Boy! I really need to establish a church. This stuff is ridiculously easy.
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by dorox(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Zikdik: Oh Boy! I really need to establish a church. This stuff is ridiculously easy.
It's easy only if you lack conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by ONWARDBABA: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
dis month is my birth month plz o pray for me
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Amen
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Bolanlevivian: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Amen
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by kevoh(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
N'importe quoi. angry
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by abuomaIV(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amen
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Godprophet: Dear Beloved

August is the 8 month of the year and 8 in the Bible represents a New Beginning.

1. I prophesy, in this month of August, you will receive a New Joy, a New Testimony, a New Job, a New Promotion, a New Car, a New House and a New Anointing as you type Amen in Jesus name. Amen !!!

2. As I was praying for you, the LORD GOD opened my eyes and I saw a sorrowful woman. Her womb was tied, no child and she wept secretly. When she was younger, she did unpleasant things and she now asks for forgiveness. She now seeks Miracles but to no avail. The Angel of Mercy appeared unto me and told me things which I can’t disclose on this post. I Loose that Womb right now. I destroy every Miscarriage, Bareness and Unfruitfulness today. I convert every Sorrow to Joy right now as you type Amen in Jesus name. Amen !!!

3. Jane ! Jenny !! Jennifer !!! The LORD GOD have a message for you. That Problem is all over today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

4. My eyes were lifted toward heaven and I saw a brother whom is having Financial Problems. I saw Unpaid Debts and Unpaid Bills. This brother had been Financially Intimidated by the Wealth of others. This brother had done several things to amass Wealth but failed. The Angel of Wealth appeared unto me and told me things which I can’t disclose on this post. I command Divine Wealth to locate you right now. Every Debt and Unpaid Bills are Supernaturally Settled today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

5. I saw a family under a Curse. The family members’ don’t get Married and if they eventually get Married, they have Marriage Problems. Divorce and Marriage Separations are common in this family. I Break every Curse right now. I destroy every Spirit of Divorce and Marriage Separations today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

6. There is somebody reading this, you are about to make a Choice that will change your life. I command Divine Wisdom and Understanding to locate you today as you type Amen right now. Amen !!!

7. Tell others whom have not typed Amen to do so Now because I prophesy, there will be Testimonies in the mouth of all whom typed Amen. I will print out this page and I will pray for all those whom typed Amen and I have started praying for you right now.

8. There is somebody reading this, there is a Divine Calling on you but you dont function properly in the anointing of God and you wish to function properly in the anointing of God. I prophesy Fresh Anointing to you today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

9. There is somebody reading this, you are stubborn and you find it difficult to take advice once you have made up your mind. You feel it is your decision and not someone else’s. As a result of your stubbornness, you do learn from the hard way. You are very honest but blunt and you have hurted alot of people with your bluntness. Most people think of you as an insensitive person but they are wrong about you because you are very sensitive. Infact, you are very emotional. Most people don’t understand what you are going through. You have set aside goals this month and you will do almost everything to achieve your goals this month because you have a strong desire to succeed this month but be careful so that you will not be unscrupulous in achieving your goal this month. Your Heart Desires will be granted today as you type Amen in Jesus name. Amen !!!

10. There is somebody reading this, you are tempted to live above your means. You want to help your family because your family needs your care. I command Supernatural Breakthrough to locate you and your family today as you type Amen right now in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals

Amen Amen Amen.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 24, 2014
So prophetic prophet where are Chibok girls and boyz ? Is God having eye problems or are you experiencing very poor reception.? What about Ebola. I see you and your peers never saw that coming in 2014 grin grin
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Weah96: 4:54am On Aug 24, 2014
This s)hit belongs in the Horoscope and Fortune cookie sections.
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Pavore9: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2014
What is prophetic about all these?...Give Prophetic directions on how the land will be cured of Ebola!
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by honourhim: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Godprophet: Dear Beloved

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

Young man if you have the gift of prophesy to God be the glory.

The point I want to raise here and caution you about is the idea of trying to use the gift of God which you received freely to minister to people to make money.

You need to stop asking someone what he ll give to you if you minister to him. Your P.A. Picks your call and after hearing out what the person has to say the next thing he will ask is what the person will give to you in return. Where is it done in the bible? Where did the apostle place money before the ministry given to them?

And the worst is that a person who has nothing to offer may not even have any direct contact with you at the end of the day. This is really bad. You people are painting christianity so bad. Why are you people giving so much attention to money like our politicians.

Jesus said in Matthew 10:8. Freely ye have received, freely give.

Why are you people not keeping to this scripture? It was after my encounter with you people that I understood why you will come here and declare free prophecy. So other days are not free? Someone has to say what he will give you before you prophesy? Too bad. Better change from this unbiblical practice. If you are a good follower of Jesus you must follow his instruction of ministering freely. Stop asking people what they ll give you. It Is satan agents that does that in secret cults, except you are one of them deceiving people under the cloak of christianity. May God help you to do things rightly as Jesus instructed. Amen.
Re: Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Dear Beloved

Prophet Olaye George will be at MATICE, Ekenwan Road, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria today Saturday 30th August 2014 by 12 Noon - 6pm, Prophesying One-On-One FORENSIC PROPHECIES under the power of the Holy Spirit. GODPROPHESY !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.georgeolaye.com/personal-prophecy/

(1) (Reply)

I Kept My Virginity But Not My Purity (must Read) / VIDEO: Watch What Sunday Adelaja Said About TB Joshua / The Basis Of My OBJECTIVE CHRISTIANITY Doctrine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.