Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? (1533 Views)

Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara / How Do Women Waiting For The Perfect Man Look Like? / Why Do Women Have Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by sollu: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
A lot of women break up with their spouses because their joysticks are small. Why? The first thing some girls want to know about their boyfriend is the size of his penis. Is the size of a man's penis the most important thing for women in relationships?
Re: Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by sollu: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't care about the size of my hubby's penis, for all I care I love him.
Re: Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by sollu: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2014
No way! His dick had better be large or it's over.
Re: Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by sollu: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Oh my God! I don't know what I'll do if his penis is small. That's complicated.
Re: Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by sollu: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Before I date any guy, I'll need to check the size of his dick.
Re: Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by sollu: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2014
What are we supposed to do together if his dick is small? mtcheew
Re: Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2014
sollu: What are we supposed to do together if his dick is small? mtcheew
sollu: Before I date any guy, I'll need to check the size of his dick.
sollu: Oh my God! I don't know what I'll do if his penis is small. That's complicated.
sollu: No way! His dick had better be large or it's over.
sollu: I don't care about the size of my hubby's penis, for all I care I love him.
sollu: A lot of women break up with their spouses because their joysticks are small. Why? The first thing some girls want to know about their boyfriend is the size of his penis. Is the size of a man's penis the most important thing for women in relationships?
[color=#990000][/color]NAWAH OO,U OPENED A THREAD ND FIVE COMMENTS ARE COMING 4RM U,AR U TAT DESPERATE 4 COMMENTSLEMME DASH U 1

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Crave For Large joystick? by jenniferzara(f): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't think joystick will affect relationship. The main reason behind broken relationship is boys always not fulfilled the girls thought.. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Stunning!meet The Nigerian With The Reddest Lips(a Must See) / Breaking News: Ebola Virus Back In Nigeria!! / This Story Happened Live In OYO!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.