Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer (4429 Views)

Packaging Nylon Designer Needed Urgently. / I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. / Manufacturing Of Nylon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by kessygirl(f): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2014
please i want to start yam and cassava flour packaging but i don't know where to get the nylon for packaging and also machine to seal it.
i will be very grateful if anyone can help me out.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Networkingprof: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2014
kessygirl: please i want to start yam and cassava flour packaging but i don't know where to get the nylon for packaging and also machine to seal it.
It depends on the quality-typ you want.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by kessygirl(f): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Networkingprof: It depends on the quality-typ you want.

ok. can you give me the different quality types and their prices please.
thanks and God bless.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Networkingprof: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
kessygirl:

ok. can you give me the different quality types and their prices please.
thanks and God bless.
There is litographic option, and industrial option. Most estab. uses industrial option. Give me some time to contact plant. BTW, quantity affects price.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by jethro2: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Networkingprof: There is litographic option, and industrial option. Most estab. uses industrial option. Give me some time to contact plant. BTW, quantity affects price.
Can you post some samples of the design
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Networkingprof: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
jethro2:
Can you post some samples of the design
That can be seen around you, opaque pure water sachet, slice bread nylon and customise polybag, it now depend on the density that you want.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by kessygirl(f): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Networkingprof: That can be seen around you, opaque pure water sachet, slice bread nylon and customise polybag, it now depend on the density that you want.

The type of nylon i need are the ones used to bag yam and cassava flour. They av to be strong. Then also sealing machine. After which i will look for a place to design the nylon.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Networkingprof: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2014
kessygirl:

The type of nylon i need are the ones used to bag yam and cassava flour. They av to be strong. Then also sealing machine. After which i will look for a place to design the nylon.
The nylon and designing comes 2geda, wat you wil do is send ur details, get the total amount of its production and get yor seiling machine. I dont know how pressin the need is.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by kessygirl(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Favourifedi@gmail.com
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by oscarvicto(m): 1:42am On Aug 03, 2014
@networkingprof.com
Please I need a professional and standard design and nylon for dried catfish urgently. Pls send details to okaforinchrist@yahoo.com. I will prefer industrial design. Is it possible to print some samples to show my partners?
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Networkingprof: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2014
oscarvicto: @networkingprof.com
Please I need a professional and standard design and nylon for dried catfish urgently. Pls send details to okaforinchrist@yahoo.com. I will prefer industrial design. Is it possible to print some samples to show my partners?
I will reach back to you and kessygirl monday morning. Our graphic designs are state of the art in perfection. No qualms.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by oscarvicto(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
@networkingprof

Still haven't received your email...
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Networkingprof: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
oscarvicto: @networkingprof

Still haven't received your email...

I'm sorry, busy working on my church bulletin.
The issue is, its either you go for Ikg or 2kg (kg, kilogram) as the case may be.
Without customizing, 1 kg goes for N800 and 2kg, N1200.

But if you need special size, there is room for that.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Networkingprof: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
oscarvicto: @networkingprof.com

Fish pack will cost you N700/kg, minimum of 50kg.
We can customize this with sticker or lithographic print.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by kessygirl(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
@networkingprof, you said 1kg is 800. How many pieces. And also for the 2kg. I want to understand how you do it.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by oscarvicto(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
What's the total cost?
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Cooladex(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello, good day, pls I also need some clarification on gettin a plain nylon for my 1kg ofada rice, just starting though, kndly drop your mobile so I can reach you, urgent pls. Thanks

Networkingprof:

I'm sorry, busy working on my church bulletin.
The issue is, its either you go for Ikg or 2kg (kg, kilogram) as the case may be.
Without customizing, 1 kg goes for N800 and 2kg, N1200.

But if you need special size, there is room for that.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by Zillight: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
hello...is anybody home for business please, I need a nylon producing company in lagos! fast.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by seromezy: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Zillight:
hello...is anybody home for business please, I need a nylon producing company in lagos! fast.

U forgot to mention the kind of nylon u are looking for.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by teemahbanks: 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello
Please I need packaging nylon for chin chin 80g size.... Wat are d option and prices range....
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by achyc2002(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Networkingprof:
That can be seen around you, opaque pure water sachet, slice bread nylon and customise polybag, it now depend on the density that you want.

Pls, can you give a phone number one can use in reaching you and mail me on achyc2002@yahoo.com. I'm in need of your services. Thanks.
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by achyc2002(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2016
kessygirl:
please i want to start yam and cassava flour packaging but i don't know where to get the nylon for packaging and also machine to seal it.

@Kessygirl, were you able to get contact for any nylon design, if yes, can you pls hook me up with the person or company?
Re: Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer by nwakendo(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Anyone that needs packaging Nylons should contact me @09066080087... We also supply bread nylons and rice and garri sacks both plain and customized

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. / How To Own Enugu’s Coal City Taxi / Dangote Bags Abu Top Corporate Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.