Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 (1104 Views)

5000 Verified Nigerian Phone Number For Just $5 / 15 Years Of Google At A Glance!!!! / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Having SEO report is the best way to optimize your website, and rank higher in Search Engines . Let me do a professional SEO backlink analysis of your website/blog.

I Will not only report your website strength and weakness and suggestion, I Will also analyze your site with top 10 competitors with your chosen keyword. With the report, you can easily rank on the first page on Google....

I will do a professional SEO backlink analysis of your Website for $5
http://www.fiverr.com/doriseaster/do-a-professional-seo-backlink-analysis-of-your-website
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
am not spamming please .am here to help you get your site in Googles fisrt page.. to show you am not spamming i need just one person to drop his or her website to get free SEO analysis from me free...
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
I will also submit your Website Manually to 20 High quality, High PR Web Directories.
this service will also help your business/website been shown in Google front page.

Manual Directory submission is the best, most effective and preferred method of getting

one way backlinks. It is very important to submit your pages manually to ensure you

achieve the desired search engine rankings and to avoid any penalties for over-

submissions, which can happen when using auto submission software tools.

This gig is designed for submission of your web-site to directories for one-way links

pointing to your website. I'll submit your Website to 20 highly rated PR7-PR3 sites for

just $5.

You will have high quality one way backlinks pointing to your site. Order my gig today

with my 100% money back guarantee.

Note: It may take anywhere from 1 day to several weeks for your site to be listed on

those sites as it is free listing. I'll provided you with all sites.

http:///doriseaster
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by nihinlade(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Help me try www.mynaijahost.com first
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
nihinlade: Help me try www.mynaijahost.com first

done!!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg35rngea1tp3dq/SEO%20Report%20of%20mynaiijahost.com.pdf
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by Gbolask24(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
help me also to try www..com
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by barapistis(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sorry

Do nigerians understand this
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2014
Gbolask24: help me also to try www..com
www.fiverr.com/doriseaster
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2014
barapistis: automated
Automated

Do nigerians understand this
what do u mean by Automated? and how dose that got to do with dis thread please?
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by oprezy: 3:39am On Aug 04, 2014
I've written a complete tutorial on "HOW TO BOOST PC START~UP SPEED"
I our world of today,where everything is moving so fast,you can't afford to let your PC slow you down.
Learn how to take care of this mess by following the below link:

[Tutorials] How to boost PC startup time for slow-booting computers
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2014
analyse this for me
www.saeltd.com.ng
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2014
segzy14: analyse this for me
www.saeltd.com.ng
www.fiverr.com/doriseaster
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by ikwechegh(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2014
This is for serious Nigerians who are interested in making it online i study at michael okpara uni in umuahia am still a student i'll shw you how i earn over 100,000 in about 2weeks,u wnt earn anything less than 2000 I assure you that in this new site that Nigerians dont know about its nt fiverr you'll invest $25 to start let me tell you before hand if you are interested my email jordunjames@gmail.com or call me at 07066047054 d no is on watsapp too or ping me at 2B0CC4C4 plssss if u aint serious dnt contact me plss.
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2014
@ik. ur write up shows how old n premature u are. please join wat rili works n stop this pay to join/refer sites..
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by oprezy: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by cheavroi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rank on Google for $5. I can't stop laughing. Please, why don't you give two examples of website that has ranked ,then we can take a look at it and believe you.

With $10000, you may not even rank on Google for any of your keyword.
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by doriseasterwood: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2014
u got it wrong dear. the best way to rank high in google is to mak sure ur site content is SEO friendly n the only way to achve that is todo SEO anylysis of ur site n correct d mistakes. i bet u i can make ur new site to rank in google first page
Re: Now You Can Get Listed On Front Page Of Google For Just $5 by uken73(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
doriseasterwood:

done!!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg35rngea1tp3dq/SEO%20Report%20of%20mynaiijahost.com.pdf

Hmm. Very creative. Get the site url from the client, generate the analysis on http://seositecheckup.com, send to the client and get $5.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woocommerce Vs. Magento – A Comparison / If I Build A Topnotch Forum, I'll Pay For The Hosting, I Need Forum Mangers / Clients Now Playing The Fraud. Pls Read And Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.