Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help (908 Views)

Save A Fast Drowning Dude / A Fast Track Route To Becoming A Chartered Administrator(acia) / Am A Fast Learner With Things Around Me ...... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
cry cry cry cry
please guys,
i think am having a problem with myself and i need help to control my thinking and how i imagine things around me.
Am a fast learner not that super brilliant in books but i see myself doing different things, both in my field or in other profession and i think am doing it wrongly or am over stressing myself.
Am a URP student ( urban and regional planning ) 300level ,am good in Autocad, i design road, i can do architectural work, survey and a builder, i draw things with biro and pencils when am bored.
when it comes to programming am still learning it,i design site most times but not big site just normal HTML site, hacking, coding, visual effects, computer repair and am a phone freak. I thought everything was OK till i start writing song ( hip hop and R n B ), am currently learning how to produce beat and i currently got a camcorder to start practicing how to shoot music video ( thanks to youtube ).
I can write poem, article, short story's and i go crazy to any latest gadget or any new tech invention. now my main problem is that i keep learning more, as long as my intention is in it, i will learn it. so guys....................... please i need your help cos i remember something my elder sister say to me jerk of all trade, master of none. The word keep tormenting me when ever am doing something new.

the only thing i know am not good at is how to control my emotion, cos am too soft, shy and most girls find me bored

pls advise me...
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by redcliff: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Uche of all trade please face your work o..
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
redcliff: Uche of all trade please face your work o..
bro is that the best advise you can give to me...??
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by redcliff: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
fnep2smooth:
bro is that the best advise you can give to me...??

Actually yes
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by neupert(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
My advice to you is to keep doing what you love doing even if nobody approves of it, mind you do think Bill gates parents were happy with him when he dropped out of school
Try and find out what you love most doing and concentrate on it, there is nothing wrong with doing a lot of things together but one should stand out.
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by Kimmo(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
fnep2smooth: b]

pls advise me...

Don't worry about it. I simply see it as being interested in several things. Wish I had the tenacity to pursue several interests like you do.
Ensure you learn one well enough to live on. That's the most important.
Oh, and it's JACK of all trades please.
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Kimmo:

Don't worry about it. I simply see it as being interested in several things. Wish I had the tenacity to pursue several interests like you do.
Ensure you learn one well enough to live on. That's the most important.
Oh, and it's JACK of all trades please.
lol pls don't mind me. I simply put it like that [ jerk].
Thanks for the advise . I really appreciate.
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2014
neupert: My advice to you is to keep doing what you love doing even if nobody approves of it, mind you do think Bill gates parents were happy with him when he dropped out of school
Try and find out what you love most doing and concentrate on it, there is nothing wrong with doing a lot of things together but one should stand out.
thanks bro. You are the best. Thanks so much.
I really focus on one particular this but am just too easily quick to learn things.
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by Godmother(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
@OP

Your sister said the right thing. You are involved in too many things and therefore can't be effecvtive in much. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. My advice to you will be to choose one and hone your skills in it. Let people recognise you as a guru in that field.
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
fnep2smooth: cry cry cry cry
please guys,
i think am having a problem with myself and i need help to control my thinking and how i imagine things around me.
Am a fast learner not that super brilliant in books but i see myself doing different things, both in my field or in other profession and i think am doing it wrongly or am over stressing myself.
Am a URP student ( urban and regional planning ) 300level ,am good in Autocad, i design road, i can do architectural work, survey and a builder, i draw things with biro and pencils when am bored.
when it comes to programming am still learning it,i design site most times but not big site just normal HTML site, hacking, coding, visual effects, computer repair and am a phone freak. I thought everything was OK till i start writing song ( hip hop and R n B ), am currently learning how to produce beat and i currently got a camcorder to start practicing how to shoot music video ( thanks to youtube ).
I can write poem, article, short story's and i go crazy to any latest gadget or any new tech invention. now my main problem is that i keep learning more, as long as my intention is in it, i will learn it. so guys....................... please i need your help cos i remember something my elder sister say to me jerk of all trade, master of none. The word keep tormenting me when ever am doing something new.

the only thing i know am not good at is how to control my emotion, cos am too soft, shy and most girls find me bored

pls advise me...

guy abeq both of us are the same ooo,,,

angry angry
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by Koolmexxi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
No worry U're not alone bro. Studied Estate management, I'm an IT enthusiast even without going for any Computer related program, I happen to be quite gud with Pcs and mobile devices , picked up comedy and MCing while in camp and I'm quite gud in it, I seem to b gud with anything I pick up interest in. Songwriting is a hobby and I'm seriously interested in learning how to make beats cos of my luv for Songwriting and music generally. I dey Suleja Mayb we fit meet sef..
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Koolmexxi: No worry U're not alone bro. Studied Estate management, I'm an IT enthusiast even without going for any Computer related program, I happen to be quite gud with Pcs and mobile devices , picked up comedy and MCing while in camp and I'm quite gud in it, I seem to b gud with anything I pick up interest in. Songwriting is a hobby and I'm seriously interested in learning how to make beats cos of my luv for Songwriting and music generally. I dey Suleja Mayb we fit meet sef..
thanks bro..... am currently doing my 6 months I.T at Julius Berger.... at Berger junction.... am in abuja now but will be going back to school by December.... thanks for your respond
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sircomeference:

guy abeq both of us are the same ooo,,,

angry angry
wow good to know that .... so am not alone
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Godmother: @OP

Your sister said the right thing. You are involved in too many things and therefore can't be effecvtive in much. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. My advice to you will be to choose one and hone your skills in it. Let people recognise you as a guru in that field.
thanks am working on it but confuse.... cos am in the situation where i will choose between my line of work and my hubby.
Re: Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help by wheesin(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2014
you are just like me..am into everything ..i draw..i make beats..am a songwriter.. I rap...i play instruments..am a dancer..am everything...i even what to start learning how to be a politician soon

(1) (Reply)

Work For 3years And Retire RICH / Immigration Shortlist Is Out / Statisticians On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.