Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Save A Fast Drowning Dude - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Save A Fast Drowning Dude (433 Views)

A Fast Track Route To Becoming A Chartered Administrator(acia) / Am A Fast Learner With Things Around Me ...... Please Help / Am A Fast Learner In Things Around Me ...... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save A Fast Drowning Dude by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am Oscar by name though new here and 29yrs old, a second class upper graduate of Economics and have duly completed the mandatory NYSC programme to my Father land.

I was opportune to undergo STCW 95' basic safety programme at the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron. I also did Advanced Fire Fighting Programme and Oil Tanker Familiarization programme respectively at the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron which also played host as my place of primary assignment (PPA). I recently completed NYSC programme June this year.

I am also a graduate member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Chartered.

I am presently based in Lagos though willing to relocate to any part of Nigeria and in dire need of any suitable job a kind hearted fellow is willing to assist me with since efforts to secure one has repeatedly met with deadlocks.

The pressure to secure a job from siblings and parents is very much on me. This is not to say the humiliating experience I get to face on a daily basis.

Please any kind hearted fellow should come to my rescue before the unprecedented happens. I am willing to tender my resume for such a kind hearted fellow perusal. Thanks and God bless.

Oscar.
BlackBerry PIN: 2B1DFEF4
Email: ifechukwudeoscarugboh@gmail.com
Cell Phone: 08162655771

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Access To Our Online PMP Training / Business Development Manager Vacancy / A Parent That Loves His/her Children Must Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.