Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Australian Or New Zealand Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australian Or New Zealand Visa (4248 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / How Can One Apply For A New Zealand Visa In Nigeria? / General Australian Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Viper(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2006
Does anyone know how one can get their visa? say a 2yr visa or something?
I have a friend who is seriosuly in need of this.
And may i add that he doesn't have so much money to spend oo grin

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Hunter(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2006
Here is a good place to start for Australia

http://www.immigration.gov.au/

Make sure that you stress to them the importance of filling out the forms correctly as people who incorrectly fill out forms get deported.

It should be easy enough to get a study or visitors permit but getting a workers permit is much more difficult

A 6 month visitor visa (you cannot work at all with one of these) cost AUD$70 (N70000)
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Viper(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2006
hunter,
Thanks for the response. I would like to know if you could give more insight on how someon can find his/her way there.
you can send your response to my email : lexfrosty@yahoo.com
make we yarn ok wink
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Hunter(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2006
it would be better if we did it here so more people can read it.

As for finding your way here, emirates offer the cheapest flights as far as I know.

Fill out forms with complete honesty and you should be able to come, you also need to be vacinaated against a few diseases. If you follow the prompt to apply for a visitors visa it should give you the information about what you need medically.

What specific questions do you need answered also.
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Viper(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2006
He actually needs a skilled migrant visa, so he can work.
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Hunter(m): 2:37am On Jul 27, 2006
he needs to visit this page then and find the most applicable catorgary there.

http://www.immigration.gov.au/immigration.htm

What skill is he bringing in?
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Viper(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2006
he is into programming/software development.
Don't yab meoo, but I was kinda confused on that site sad
can u help cheesy
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by Hunter(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2006
what bit don't you understand on the site?
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by opensource(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2007
@Hunter

I am a student who is applying for a 10 weeks program in Australia starting in 2008 January

I have successfully secured an admission from the institute and will make payment soon to get the CoE(certificate of enrollment)

I am paying the school $200 AUD for accommodation assistance in setting up and accommodation in Australia which they estimated at $270 weekly which included 2 meal plan and 3 meal plan for weekends.

I also sent an extra $100 AUD for airport pickup to the school arranged accomodation once i get to the airport they school will pick me up.

Now I am about applying for a VISA

I need possible thing I will include to enable me successfully secure entry clearance to Australia.
I was reading some files and found the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is this necessary important when i already have a AHM VET 12 Months(paid ) for and Enrollment Fee VET included in my tuition fee.

Also are there any affidavit I and my sponsor who happens to be my in-law provide .My in-law presently only has one daughter who will be 1 yr old by January 2008 and he has a good flourishing business to be able to provide a bank account worth up to 2-4 million

Tax clearance and utility bills and up to date and receipt and invoices for business can also be made available

Know i need more tips on what and what to provide for me to secure the visa to study.I intend coming back to Nigeria to move to the Uk after the 10 months as i want to boast my transcript for a masters course in Uk.

So please in listing can you help me with what and what I should provide to get this VISA

and best time to apply and through who , do i got through DHL who charges about N75,000 including Visa fee and courier to and fro or do i get an australia friend help me apply stright in australia

I need you contribution
Re: Australian Or New Zealand Visa by babakura(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hunter ,
Hw you which side of melbourne u dey ,

dandenong, ipswich , southbank or where

just graduated from gold coast ,australia , n now home

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Medical Appointment With Iom For Canada Student Visa / Mother Of Boy Who Flies Arik Air Plane On Tyre From Benin To Lagos Speaks / Dubai Uae Or Istanbul Turkey Which One Is The Best Place To Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.