Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1033125 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511) (Go Down)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2015
Lets start part 2 of this thread as part 1 has reached 400 pages and too long to read through.

See part 1 here for references https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
ok thats much better. great work smiley
justwise:
Lets start part 2 of this thread as part 1 has reached 400 pages and too long to read through.

See part 1 here for references https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries

Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
chuckdee13:
ok thats much better. great work smiley
y r u scared of 189?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2015
Goodnews awaits us in part 2. We will testify IJN

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
not scared per say grin but for now i dont have the required years of exp. so getting a positive assessment for it will be difficult. n 189 is all about what u have to bring to the Australian table.
ferdimako:

y r u scared of 189?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2015
AMEN!!!!
lilspiceyy:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dexterinc2003: 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
Will try to be helpful in my own little way....there was no intention to make her deactivate....really sad!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ome240: 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Amen to that oooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 26, 2015
Australian visa grant just received; appplied 14th of may; medicals front loaded; used pfl

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

Australian visa grant just received; appplied 14th of april; medicals front loaded; used pfl
Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lchilax: 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
so sad to loose Bossladymo cos i personally learnt a lot from her. thats btw. i do understand why she should leave cos of an argument with someone. I aint sympathizing with that, people need to be stronger than that. am using this opportunity to appeal to all those who want to annoy our legends to please stay away cos our future might just hinge on their wealth of experience. Good evening all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lchilax: 7:06pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

Australian visa grant just received; appplied 14th of april; medicals front loaded; used pfl

congratz ohhh

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
Sorry, guyz, I made a mistake; applied 14th may, received today; 7 working days. Pfl. Medical frontloaded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2015
another legend has gone on this tread.....for future applicants pls show respect on this tread no one is been paid, and we need to show some courtesy as well . it is not easy for anybody to respond to someone's quotes or questions....so sad she left@bossladymo.
more success stories await us:::::: new treaders , staylites and those who lives in oz already.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 26, 2015
Loyalty Boss. Keep the good Job going. grin
justwise:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 26, 2015
Much Congratss! Bless you.
mobuch:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2015
erictack2003:
Much Congratss! Bless you.

Applied 14th of may, sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
Oga, Bosslady is one of our mentor, pls, this thread is not to show one self, nor pride or whatsoever, it's for us to help ourselves to have a better future towards the hardship Nigerian gvt has placed us in this Country. Our ppl over there in Australia will loose nothing if they sit at home after receiving PR or work permit and not to help or advice other towards succeeding, but these ppl out of their very busy schedules and professions took their time to help ppl towards achieving a better life. We should learn how to be diplomatic, appreciative and keep a good imagine to represent our Country.

We should not do or be seen as those common ppl who travels and spoil the name of our Country, we should try and make good example for the people coming to this thread to get information and also learn how to be kind like: Bosslady,Ferdimako,Mrlinobrown etc. We should try to make life a better place and change the bad names Nigerians are being called abroad if given the opportunity to travel. I believe you are a doctor that is trained to save lives practically, you should also learn how to salvage situations theoretically and psychologically, life does not end here and we are all heroes in our different professions, no one here is a local or demeaned person.

In a nut shell, we should be guided in our comments and help where we can help only, not to command, abuse or castigate. It's not necessary.

Thanks bro angry.
dexterinc2003:
Will try to be helpful in my own little way....there was no intention to make her deactivate....really sad!!!

7 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
Any1 that needs advice regarding Schs and Student Visa applications, I will advice. Please any1 that has more exp in PR applications should kip advising the house, and I want to use the medium to appeal to all our gurus in the House: "Pls DON'T GO!!! while we appeal that Bosslady should come back.

Bosslady, we appreciate and respect you. Pls come back!!! You have been very helpful.

9 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by coldgate(f): 8:32pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

Sorry, guyz, I made a mistake; applied 14th may, received today; 7 working days. Pfl. Medical frontloaded

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

Congrats!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

How long did it take to get yur grant after yur medicals was cleared?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MostBlessed: 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
Gud Evening to you all,

I came across this forum and I really appreciate the great job you guys are doing here; wonderful thread with useful info

I will love to migrate to Australia with one of the workers scheme, but I really don't know what my chances are and what scheme I should apply thru;

PROFILE;

QUALIFICATIONS: MSc Petroleum Engineering (UNITED KINGDOM) and BSc Mechanical Engineering (NIGERIA)
EXPERIENCE: 3 years, 6 months as Petroleum Drilling Engineer
MARITAL STATUS: Single
IELTS Bandscore: 7

Please can you Great peeps help me with the right direction to head towards.

Thanks in anticipation for your benevolence....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

Congratz once more......

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:

How long did it take to get yur grant after yur medicals was cleared?

8 working days
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 9:04pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

8 working days
I don't mean when you did your medicals ooo, I meant the day the was cleared by DIBP.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:

I don't mean when you did your medicals ooo, I meant the day the was cleared by DIBP.

I did medicals on 11th may; it was cleared on 12th, applied on d 14th
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Aussie4me: 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
erictack2003:
Any1 that needs advice regarding Schs and Student Visa applications, I will advice. Please any1 that has more exp in PR applications should kip advising the house, and I want to use the medium to appeal to all our gurus in the House: "Pls DON'T GO!!! while we appeal that Bosslady should come back.

Bosslady, we appreciate and respect you. Pls come back!!! You have been very helpful.
pls I have been a silent reader in this thread for days now. I have a b engr in mechanical engineering since 2010 I want go for masters in mechanical engineering too pls what is the best sch with affordable fee. And what is d minimum fee normally request ed before a CoE is issued and what is the OSHC fees range too so as to plan my budget or have an idea before starting . rejected 2 times last year in Canada from what I have been reading here victory is sure for me. Thanks waiting for ur response Sir/ma

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 9:30pm On May 26, 2015
mobuch:

I did medicals on 11th may; it was cleared on 12th, applied on d 14th
K.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:

You are next....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
Hello Bro, welcome to a World of possibilities, for cheap Schs, check with Australian Catholic University(www.acu.edu.au), they have 6 Campuses, Charles Darwin University, NT(www.cdu.edu.au), University of Tasmania, Tasmania(www.utas.edu.au), Edith Cowen University,(www.ecu.edu.au), Grifften University,All are SVP. pls be patient with the last spelling.

The tuition fees ranges from AUS18,000 to AUS24,000 among these Schools, you will pay 50% and OSHC is 1,212 to 1,620 for 18-24months Masters.

Please note that the Schools will normally transfer you to their Agents, it's a normal process. If you ask me, I will advice you focus on CDU, their fees are crazily cheap. And use EFINT Consulting if you are directed. Their service is superb and they don't charge much. Though CDU will ask of bank statement of like 6.5m.

Please don't forget to prepare a CV of any working experience of what you have been doing since 2010(to satisfy GTE, both in your Admission application and Visa application), also start preparing payslips incase of your work exp(6 months payslips) and CVs etc, ACU will not ask of bank statement, UTAS will ask your bank to write telling them that you have enough money to support yourself, Utas agents are handled by GOAJO agency.

I will kip advising you. Wish you luck.
Aussie4me:
pls I have been a silent reader in this thread for days now. I have a b engr in mechanical engineering since 2010 I want go for masters in mechanical engineering too pls what is the best sch with affordable fee. And what is d minimum fee normally request ed before a CoE is issued and what is the OSHC fees range too so as to plan my budget or have an idea before starting . rejected 2 times last year in Canada from what I have been reading here victory is sure for me. Thanks waiting for ur response Sir/ma

21 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.